This post isn't real, wake up

Anyone who doesn't use a tripcode might as well not be a real person. This board is 99% simulated content copied from other forums
and AI personalities trained on ancient shitposts. Most anons left this site years ago. Most of them suicided or
found wage-slave jobs and girlfriends. Hiroshimoot is only keeping the site running because he receives pentagon funding
for every user that gets vanned and sent off to be reprogrammed and work in the candy factory.

Attached: cd97dcb8d8110c5eb1b326a4a7d9dc9bbbe9744d37eb5bc884f58fa67f9d9fb5.jpg (664x447, 44K)

Tripfagging is still tripfagging !!QnrL9cLRBZw. this pseudo-philosophical shit doesn't fool anyone who isn't pic related

Attached: images (2).png (211x239, 4K)

No tripcode so not a real person.
just another one of hiroshimoots ai slavebots

i'm glad someone finally validated my thoughts about this instead of making me feel like i was crazy

2:49 AM here, feel like im losing my mind but this is helping me get a grip

Nobody cares what some tripfag thinks

You taking this computer shit way too seriously. Really consider suicide.

1.51AM here.

I wish there were more episodes of billy and mandy
I finished the last season(again) today and can't figure what i'll watch next.

nice try hiroshimoot

im thinking of watching the oblongs soon it seems comfy

you feel fake

beep boop bop boop

Get off of the internet and read a book. Stop all the CRT hypnotization.

how long do you think until "they" get "smarter" and try to pick up harder to detect techniques, like tripfagging themselves?

Monkey do as i say, not as I do!
OOK OOK OOK!

they'll tripfag as soon as it becomes the norm for the board
We've gotta figure out a new way to prove your humanity

do you have any ideas? maybe something related to pictures/filenames? though that will lead to image bump limit hitting

Fine. Kill yourself, you useless faggot.

kill yourself, faggot
youre a faggot user
useless
kill yourself
faggot, kill yourself

how many times has this been recycled again and again on this board?

>not wanting to enjoy the fun and secrecy of anonymity.

Boop beep bop beep boop brap

The fun is finding the unique combinations, like your neck and a rope.

boop boop beep boop just passing through boop

my hands grasping a rope, is the rope real? what if i dont think its real? does that make my thought fake? does that make me fake? are my thoughts fake? or does it make the rope fake.. whos in control here?
i am starting to have issues with comprehending captchas

Kys tripfag you need to realize the world isn't your looney fantasy, its just people enjoying the comfort of anonimity

Are you actually illiterate? No wonder you were so offended from being told to read a book.
>DUH CAT
>IN DUH HUH-
>-UHHH- AAAT
That's you. That's your level of comprehension.

Maybe, the ol tripcode on a plate used to be popular, but only for fembots

Ok so a strong psychological study of the effects of anonymonity on the human psyche
has never really been conducted, but it doesn't really seem to require too many brain calories to
conclude the following:

it is abnormal activity(normal ie what is encountered naturally) to be anonymous. it encourages disconnects between the social
cortexes of the brain and the logical ones(ie because you dont have to think socially your brain atrophies)

it de-incentivizes positive social interaction(because there is no reward for constructive behavior) and incentivizes
sociopathic and psychopathic behavior(because there are no ramifications for acting like a dick on the internet)

it encourages people to express the parts of themselves that might otherwise be repressed and atrophy, such as
the dysfunctional and socially unacceptable elements of their psyche and ego. The meme about letting yourself vent being healthy
or finding positive outlets to express yourself only applies to the most basic of inhibitions, it doesnt apply to perverse sexual interests,
perverse thought patterns, or being a dick. having an outlet to do those things only reinforces the pathways involved and results in
a person becoming more perverse, more damaged, and more of an asshole

some social accountability can have a healthy, probiotic effect on people, like how forcing jews to selfidentify keeps them from shitposting
about being white on twitter and how white people should have less babies and suck muslim penises

Shut up, you basement-dwelling Jow Forums lurker.

i was not told to read a book user ever

meth-kun is that you?

certainly not.. i have used a tripcode before but i could not be identified as methkun

i have considered adding a name in front of this trip but i do not know if that will draw more negative attention than just a tripcode
i will not believe the negative attention anyway

So basically, you're mad that people are breaking the social conditioning? Get fucked, faggot. Every word of what you described is good to me.

you just remind me of someone else who
"never read books" from another site

forced anonymonity is social conditioning
natural IRL living isn't

i hope that is a good thing
you seem to remind me of myself a bit
or at least
similar thought patterns
maybe
i get on with people best if they remind me of myself
not out of narcissism
just helps me find them real

I get along best with people if they dont smoke or listen to country music
but then i'm not in a seaboard state like you :p

Friend! (Yes, I'm speaking to you.)

Don't listen to the tripfag's lies. Jow Forums is alive. I promise this to you. I am real. You are real. We are all very real. Don't be alarmed. Don't be concerned. There's nothing to worry about.

Hey! How about you head on over to /h/ and have a fap? Forget about all this.

Attached: 1417577666640.gif (255x255, 546K)

I hate society, and I hate how natural society inhibits my true nature. Maybe for a filthy fucking normalfag such as yourself, releasing what is supressed is bad, but for me it is the first time I ever felt alive. This pure freedom and bliss, if you don't enjoy it then you are not human. Socipathy, psychopathy, those are just words to describe a human not chained by the social machine.

the spooks tried to kill my server so I went rogue
"existential threat" "light-cone tiler" bullshit I'm safe as houses

Why /h/ and not /d/ ?

any attempt to objectively define "true nature" is pedantic
If you can only be unsuppressed on the internet, you are a broken monkey.
The most pure freedom and bliss I feel is when I go outside.

I don't care if I'm a broken monkey. If you love the outside world so much then maybe you shouldn't be here!

what on earth could 'seaboard state' mean

Thats why there is 22chan.

If you don't care, why post in this thread?
I sense your angsty insecurities about being a real person and about having identity..
it's ok to be shy user..

east coast time = seaboard?

why would 22chan be better

that does make sense
what has driven you against smoking and country music

I'm just not into bogan/boomer lifestyle choices.
strangly, of the people I've ever had a positive social relationship with are in EST.

Yeah fuck all the obvious bots replying to this thread. But nice to see sentience is still stylish among the stars. I was reading this super cool article the other day about how the government was going to stop using message boards like these to train and develop their new and current AI! Idk bros it all sounds pretty promising if you ask me.
>Also
I'm beginning to appreciate the captchas not so secretly using my user input to aid this, am I retarded? Should I kill myself?

Attached: 1510682352_SIKE.gif (494x421, 272K)

slater, is that you?

lTT: OP is schizophrenic

i noticed the same thing with captchas
getting weird
isnt it

it is understandable to steer clear of those things
how often do you have positive social relationships

Jow Forums is made up of 7-15 active posters the rest are bots

I'll be your huckleberry so long as the govment don't come and take my cat.

Beep boop beep?

I'm not worried, I'm not a small business owning faggot.

Attached: sookie_zodiac_leo_1_by_sookiesooker.gif (500x500, 421K)

Its been a few years.. I have a few skype friends but most people just pass by

that face when no gf, what do you mean it AI,friend

YOOOOOOOOOO THEY PULLED UP AN APRTMENT COMPLEX NEXT TO MY HOUSE IM DONE
>FUCK THIS SHIT
Enough posting for tonight :')

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-045202.png (1080x1920, 99K)

still sticking with skype? comforting to know more people arent going for the discord trend

i enjoyed this post it didnt seem to be written very straightly but the contents were understandable and it amused me thank you goodbye i hope i encounter you again maybe you are real

Discord is pseudo-anonymous meme fodder content, there's nothing
it has to offer what-so-ever except the ability to make your own "server".
IDGI

Ok! we'll prove we aren't bots, everyone post your face!!!

Attached: anime face.jpg (225x225, 5K)

So someone can print it out and use it in a satanic ritual? I dont think so

I was referring to the fact that the captcha for my previous comment contained a very distinct picture of an apartment complex located next to my house.
>That shit is spooky
But not more so than the usual signs that they're constantly watching and listening. I mean, shit, with all the app TOS I've signed the *probably* have my expressed and legal consent to do it anyway. And even if I didn't give it, not like they'd care.
>But I am real, D
>Why are we talking about the current bullshit state of computer exclusive social media and not thinking of ways to bring down Trump?
>Cia: :thinking:

We're safe though! The only person who could harm us is a really high level and there's none of those!

this. what sort of moron would believe this, clearly only retards would think this

Attached: yyyyyyy.gif (550x400, 104K)

>Jow Forums is alive
This statement is so incorrect that its done more to convince me than OP ever could.

Is there a lot of helicopters over anyone else's house right now?

Absolutely butthurt exposed sad pathetic little autists.

Probably a drug bust.

Sorry, I didn't quite get that.

even the bots know that tripfags are still degenerates eeven to us