I'm watching pic related for the first time. I couldn't follow it the last time I tried...

I'm watching pic related for the first time. I couldn't follow it the last time I tried, I've never actually been on acid. But at least it's funny this time around.

Attached: kfjd.jpg (325x500, 32K)

Ive found, after seeing it a few times, that it isnt really meant to be followed. Much like FLCL, its just something you watch and experience, you let the sheer visual ingenuity overwhelm you.

Yeah I found already that I needed to approach from that angle. It's harder to do without acid when you're younger.

you think that's confusing, try watching Enter the Void

There's literally nothing confusing about this movie.
Or this one

Acid in general is kind of confusing to understand when you've never actually enjoyed it before. I had a bad trip on shrooms only one time and did E like 10 times but I think acid is still a lot different.

i found the fact that it was supposed to be a profoundly deep movie a little confusing. the story seems to have almost nothing with his little blurbs about society, important plot points come out of nowhere with no warning. and his attorney felt really unimpressive as a character (despite benicio del toro being a strong actor) and i was surprised to learn he was apparently the antagonist at the end and not just a supporting role, in where the buffalo roam it was very clear lazlo was important to the story. maybe the book is better but who fucking reads lol

You watching it on Netflix op?

When did they put it on Netflix?

Like last week I think. I watched a couple days back two times in the same day. I loved it.

I'm glad they are adding good stuff because I dropped it when they took of Always Sunny.

You know what sucks? I was just starting it. They took it off and didn't even get to finish off season 1

Oh god that's not cool at all. It's my #1 favorite show, I never get sick of it. You can probably stream it somewhere else and I'm sure you can find a torrent still, though.

Yeah I have showbox. I think they have it.

>these niggas don't have hulu for tv shows they enjoy

Time to hop on the huhu dick, they're gobbling up all sorts of tv shows to stream. It's like 12/13 bucks.

what happens when they get rid of all the good shit? I dont want to pay $70 for the 3 channels that play the things I like. this whole system sucks.

I just re-read the book and I have to wonder why I liked it besides DUDE DRUGS LMAO. It was cool to see an early reference to DXM usage when he considers buying a tank of Romilar and Nitrous oxide. There's really no point to the story though, other than American-ized life is empty so just use drugs to escape it. It's not a masterpiece but it's fun.

Attached: god bless america.jpg (960x958, 188K)

the 60s seemed pretty cool

The only thing i've ever seen expire out of their backlogs are some anime shows and a few movies you can watch on netflix anyway. Just get your internet, then hulu for tv and netflix for movies. Every other streaming channel on my tv is free since I don't mind putting up with a couple thirty second advertisements every 20 minutes or so. Gives me time to fetch another beverage or piss if I need to.

I kinda like data hoarding low quality tv in case I'm somewhere without internet.

That jogs my memory. The book is also a good reflection on the decline of the 60's, it takes place in 1971. All those idealistic hippies got burned out and became junkies. The dreams of the 60's died.

I like how my parents were there and grown adults the whole time and couldn't explain the first thing about any of this for jack shit to me.

I do as well, but there's no reason you can't backup all your shit to some usb sticks or an external harddrive.

Thats what I do to save space for stuff that's pointless to keep on my internal drive. 16G usb sticks are dirt cheap these days though. Don't know how well they are made.

I have a 118gb stick and it hasn't failed me yet. Then again I rarely take anything off of it so it's seen minimal usage, but that was it's purpose anyway; barely use the thing unless i really need to(HD failure mostly.) It was like 20 bucks.