Have we forgotten about this robot? he became an hero for our amusement

have we forgotten about this robot? he became an hero for our amusement

Attached: IMG_4928.jpg (876x490, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B071YG5FC1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
bitchute.com/video/uyC8TwiLoNS6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theres a thread almost everyday thats either about him or suicide with him in pic related of course we havent

Can you tell me his story? Did r9k think it was fake? How long was the stream? What was the reaction by his family when he was found? What was his reasons?

Its one way to be immortal.

>amusement
Are you off your fucking rocker mate?

>Did r9k think it was fake?
No

>How long was the stream?
Like 1-2 hours I think

>What was the reaction by his family when he was found?
His mom came home with his little sister. She cried terribly. It sounded so bad to hear his mother crying that even I got emotional. At some point an ambulance arrived and closed the stream.

>What was his reasons?
Apparantly he got e-bullied and threatened buy some homosexual pedophile who threatens to dox and destroy peoples lifes. Pic related. I don't know if this story is true though.

Attached: R9k+fighting+back+against+the+reiko+trap+blackmail+cult+everyone_2b0fc4_6573545.jpg (1200x988, 170K)

I think people may have made a deal with satan because of the joke thread a made earlier about handing people unlimited knowledge on all worldly memes. I think I'm actually going to hell now. You better get an exorcism before you start getting physically ill.

oh look it's the hourly threads about zoomer babby's first livestream suicide

who gives a shit

Look at the post times. It's faggots keeping it bumped as a parody to shill their fake background to the suicide

You r9kfags making me cringe. I can't come here no more.
/b/ tard here to spread the fact. The guy (Shuaiby) killed himself with a KSG shotgun because his mom was about to kick him out for being a NEET, he had no connections with any fucking traps nor ever was one. This gets posted on rekt thread for /b/ and /gif/ almost everyday and was in said thread since day 1.
You r9k bots are fucking idiots and can't do your research worth shit to get the real story.

Attached: 46276.png (148x125, 11K)

page 10 save rave shitposter strikes again

shitposter>ragingposter
Learn the difference, dumbass.

Attached: 58ddc2e3a6196a3ecfca58cfed46115a.png (246x238, 131K)

We havent and shouldnt.

Not the OP but its pretty sad to me that some feel that Shuaiby cannot even be mentioned anymore without someone linking it to you know who, or thinking a reminder or tribute thread is some conspiracy to get people to talk about you know who, because any time Shuaiby is mentioned, talk of him often follows. Shuaiby had his own issues and that was that. If someone tries to shoehorn in that story, correct them and dont give that poster any more attention. But I dont think it should be resort to Shuaiby getting forgotten about altogether because any mentions of him often attract this annoying story. Tbf the only mention of it ITT did make a disclaimer that they were not sure if it was true.

I hate that image. Its upsetting.

No, pretty sure there is usually at least one post about him on here at a time. How could we forget him?

It's the retarded funposting troon/jp/reiko shitters trying to meme it, hard.

He wasn't a robot. He had friends and used discord.
Just your average suicidal teenager.
Teenage meme depression strikes again.

Poor mother

Any and all innocent Shuaiby should not automatically become associated with that crowd. Dont let them win.

*Shuaiby posts

Make people aware of the effort to meme a fake story onto his death.

>Make people aware of the effort to meme a fake story onto his death.
This, but dont bring it up unless they bring it up first. Otherwise no reason to assume its anything other than a standard occasional Shuaiby discussion or tribute thread. He deserves to be remembered normally.

I hate kids like him.
There are plenty ways to get happy in life like drugs etc.
His decision to kill himself was cowardly and not thoughtful.

I can always recognize this guy since he replies to the OP post around 20 minute intervals.

I cry when the mom comes in. So sad.

>18 posters
>25 replies

Richard "loop de loop" Russell has made him irrelevant, now there's a kinoer suicide.

>the virgin shotgun@home
>the chad skyking planecrasher

see now back in my day, we had killdozer. now THAT
*sips*
was some kino man.

I still have his face mask under my pillow. I'm not forgetting you, shuiaby.

Attached: shuaiby.jpg (250x197, 6K)

Aw, this still is so depressing, what a qt. I am glad hes at peace, but at the same time I always wonder if there was anything that could have been done to help him in life.

Attached: 718F76A3-612D-46C4-AC93-6E27AA125489.jpg (163x292, 23K)

>/b/tard
and youre proud of that?

How did you get his face mask?

Is there a link? anyoneoriginal

Where have you been since March 14th?

>I don't know if this story is true though.
Its not.

amazon.com/gp/product/B071YG5FC1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

there ya go

I feel like for some there was never anything to be done. Still, he was rather young. I'm glad he is at peace now. If not peace, at least the pain is over for him.

Attached: 0e3d93d7642fb1eb25152d0135f61510e89add77.jpg (1242x749, 68K)

>want to commit sodoko
>can't get a hold of a gun
thanks

Thanks user origgg12

Sky king is better

>Sky king is better
Why? He was literally a normie.

I didn't know about it at all until after it happened. Never saw the stream but super curious about it. Was it like the movies? Did his head blow open or was there just a blast of blood out of the back? Looks like the shotgun blew out of his hands in op image. Did it fly out from recoil or did he just drop it? Did his body just fall or did it sit there?

So was Shuiaby.

>Was it like the movies?
Not exactly, which is why some underage brainlets still insist its fake.

>Did his head blow open or was there just a blast of blood out of the back?
More the former than the latter.

>Looks like the shotgun blew out of his hands in op image. Did it fly out from recoil or did he just drop it?
It happened so fast, looks like it just dropped though.

>Did his body just fall or did it sit there?
It presumably just fell, but the camera also flew and poetically landed pointing towards the ceiling so we didnt have to see his body. Strangely I cant imagine he planned it that way, it just happened.

>"Beebo" has made him irrelevant
Hahahaha never.

Attached: B5CFC1AF-90CD-482C-8352-0609275FBB93.png (1490x1208, 754K)

Thanks, user. I doubt that anyone has a link to a video but if they do, I wanna see. The morbid curiosity is killing me.

I think there are some in the archives, but they arent working right now and the links always seem to break as soon as they are posted.

>robot
He was no robot. Stop twisting history.

That is, the archives arent working atm.

Where are you user? Maybe its for the best.

What a fag, should've just gotten a job

bitchute.com/video/uyC8TwiLoNS6/
here you go, should work but my internet is slow so i'm not 100%

user go with your instinct and dont let your curiosity get the better of you unless you want to be depressed for days. Fair warning, its one of the worst things on the internet perhaps unless you regularly seek those things out. Keep in mind you dont only see that side of it, but also his devastated mother running in screaming, the 911 call, etc.

How? Skyking had a wife and job, the only reason people claim Shuaiby wasnt a real robot is because he used discord to connect with randos (that isnt even that unlike what we are doing right now.)

Shuaiby had a gf and could socialize.

heeeeey wtf. That was quite fucked up.

YOOO THIS NIGGAS HEAD FLEW STRAIGHT OFF

Yes. Messed up right?

fuck man I'm new to r9k but damn he really did it

I hold zero respect for anyone who watches anime, is bi/trans/gay freak etc.

I do not relate to this shiba guy, I don't care, and frankly it was probably for the best. I dont even view "it" as a human being.

Thanks for the warning. Now I'm sort've on the fence about watching it because I'm a pussy. I'm mostly just curious about the actual shot and the immediate aftermath.

>comes to Jow Forums
>there are some weebs
Also
>I hold zero respect for anyone who...is bi/trans/gay freak etc.
He wasnt.

my god just shut up about this cuck already. He had his 15 minutes of fame now stop being pussies and get over it.

The aftermath is probably worse than the shot. Its heartbreaking, but if you can handle it, go for it. It really makes you think.

Maybe it's time you do the same so we can have a new topic to talk about

Attached: 1533033470926.jpg (400x400, 23K)

It's just his piece of shit discord "friends" that keep spamming these threads.

maybe so. I'm in the exact same prediciment as him. I'm 18, i'm NEET, i'm socially retarded, i've put up with a lot of assholes taking advantage of that and i live a few blocks away form a gunstore because texas. Don't have any money because NEET.

>I hold zero respect for anyone who watches anime, is bi/trans/gay freak etc.

i watch a little bit of anime but i feel you.

Wow user. Do the parallels not alarm you? Dont become a joke too.

muthafucka don't mourn shuaibuy, suicide for robots is the coolest thing they can do.

Shame, but I agree, Im glad he is no longer hurting. I just want to hug his mother.

>Shuaiby had a gf
I highly doubt that. pic related

>and could socialize.
Not any more than us. It was all anonymous behind fake names.

Attached: E631C988-B35F-4003-B13C-C9AB9802955F.jpg (750x246, 33K)

>"friends"
Really? kek the OP doesnt even seem to know his name.

>implying it's hard to pretend

What is this? Did you know him user?

of course we havent forgotten about shuaiby, hes the hero of this board. he was a true robot and he was brave enough to do what he havent yet but aspire to. I hope to be great like him. im glad his suffering is over now though. i hope there is a shuaiby thread on r9k at all times,

>ullied and threatened buy some homosexual pedophile who threatens to dox and destroy peoples lifes. Pic related. I don't know if this story is true thoug

Jesus Fucking Christ.

>has risque anime girl posters on walls
>YEAH WHAT A FLAMING HOMO

>implying r9k is not some extension of /b/ these days

Why did his parents trust him to keep the gun? They should have confiscated it immediately desu.

At the cost of character assassination.

You just sound like another underage edgetard desu. He wasnt gay or trans btw.

Of course not. He was one of us.

This. He was a robot among robots.

The whole screencap thread explains it wasnt true.

Nothing heroic about him. What a cowardly move.

>Teenage meme depression
I mean, not that it doesnt exist but it sounds like he had further psychological issues.

being a worthless NEET and loser is not all in your head.

Of course not, but in addition to that he clearly had issues beyond his control. That only the help of a doctor or something could have fixed.

>amusement
That video wasnt amusing, it was sad.

How has he been forgotten?

who is he? story?

Shuaiby. Robot who sudokued on livestream in March. Then like an hour of footage after kept rolling and everything was caught.

its a fake and you can tell for how un-messy it looks.

In on it

possibly not in on it

Are you stupid? Or another one who watched too many action movies?

Don't try and twist it around. We know he killed himself, your fake story doesn't come in to it. Epic you got in the news again tho, epic win

Lol everyone knows its real, please dont take that shitpost seriously.