Tfw you realize Chad is actually a pretty nice guy and the only people who ever bullied you were roastie whores and...

>tfw you realize Chad is actually a pretty nice guy and the only people who ever bullied you were roastie whores and regular normies while Chad actually took pity on you and let you hang out with him
I'm sorry, Chad.

Attached: 1470201979739.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>tfw the most popular Chad of our high school looked out for everyone whenever they were bullied and wouldn't say anything negative unless it was deserved, literally befriending retards and sharing lunch with them

I hope the drugs haven't killed you by now buddy, I miss you Seth

Attached: 1533064506247.jpg (764x938, 103K)

>be in third grade
>recess time
>there are 3 basketballs for anyone to use them
>I take one and just start bouncing it around
>fat fuck comes and takes it from me >pushes me to the ground
>he passes it to his nigger henchmen
>they all laugh at my attempts to get it back
>honestly considering using violence at this point (I had begun carrying razor blades with me because I was tired of shit like that)
>out of nowhere this tiny dude an entire head shorter than all of us comes and snatches the ball
>he was the single coolest kid of the entire third grade and everyone liked him
>he tells them all to fuck off and leave me alone
>always looked out for me after that
I will never forget that guy

>tfw the literal QB of the football team was the only person who ever sat down and tried to help me feel better when was crying alone
>tfw I walked away from him

Attached: 1526163495751.png (1167x758, 908K)

>even though chad was busy hanging out with girls and other popular people you both occasionally came together to share feels

Attached: 1533121447823-r9k.jpg (807x572, 149K)

He bullies me and hung out with me i still dont know why.

all the chads from my school are getting fat or getting shitty

>tfw Stacy worked hard at school and doubled up with college classes, took care of her siblings at home neglected by her parents, worked a part time job to help support them. Gave you her notes when you're depressed and skip school, helped you when you have questions, made sure your voice was heard in group discussions, tried to include you at lunch or with her friends or study groups but you're too autistic and different to accept the invitation.
I'm sorry.

Attached: 1521698262779.png (507x540, 64K)

Can this meme end please? Chad was never nice, it's just halo effect. Chad has always been a hypocrite. He is the king and you're the peasant, never forget that.

>tfw stacy spent everyday trying to talk to me for several months in class and i would either completely ignore her or call her a cunt when she was just trying to be nice and she even tried to introduce one of her friends to me but i also called her a cunt because i thought it was a joke

Attached: AAC4AEA9-9BE4-43AF-81E6-9F2E104917EA.jpg (535x577, 46K)

KEK

green text away friend

Robots are not nice. You certainly aren't.

How is Chad a hypocrite? A king can still be good to peasants.

If the king was good, there'd be no peasants. Chad isn't gonna share his stacies with you. Stop acting like a fuckin stray dog.

u can be chad. chad is simply misunderstood as a concept. chad isnt at the top of the ladder you fool. chad holds the ladder paving the paths for bottom feeders like you to reap what he sows.

chad died for our sins you fool.

>be me
>big bro is chad
>big bro teaches me a ton of stuff
>how to talk to people, gives advice on girls
>i was never interested but spilling less spaghetti is nice
>big bro gives me list of exercises to keep myself away from getting too sick
>big bro makes money and helps me out in school
>big bro beats up a few bullies
>hangs out with me because I have no friends
I FUCKING LOVE MY BIG BRO!

Attached: 1533505699276.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

Are you retarded? A king can't magically change the life of every peasant. He can try his best, and help you when you're near, but he cannot magically fix you. You think stacy wants a peasant? If you don't try your hardest to stop being a peasant, don't expect anyone to help you. Let alone the king.
Chad cannot force stacy to like you. She's had a king, you need to improve yourself to the point where you're comparable. But you won't. You're a peasant inside and out, no wonder Stacy doesn't want you, and no wonder Chad couldn't help you.

a noble hath spoken

Chad is your best buddy in every way shape and form

Attached: 63B2DD2B-ABBB-4B06-A459-46B99E2ED583.png (1207x1250, 101K)

>'tis truth thee speaks.

Attached: Anon with shovel.png (900x840, 427K)

Chads have almost no reason to be a dick, they have it at the top of the food chain and they know it. Its the Brads and other normans who will constantly kick you when you're down, they know they're not at the top and cant tackle Chad on it without potential backlash. Instead, they shit on people below them to make themselves feel better and to widen the gap between themselves and the "less popular" people, making them seem more in control than they are.

this

Honestly someone who feels good about themselves won't usually fuck with people unless they are insecure.

Spread the love

>your concept of nice is handing over women to be sexed

cringiest shit I've read on this board all fucking month

Should've said virgin instead of buddy

People ugly on the outside are often ugly on the inside. Attractive people are often quite nice if unaware of their superiority.

Its actually a perfect example of nu-r9k. A deluded failed normie that can only see things through a warped normie lense; he thinks "Chad" should rightfully hand out sluts to virgin losers because he still values sex like a shallow pathetic knave

You are just as bad. I get that you want to feel important but your very few observations do not a competent worldview make lol

>You are just as bad. I get that you want to feel important but your very few observations do not a competent worldview make lol
All I know is attractive people I've known are more likely to be kind-hearted and warm towards others compared to hideous robots like myself. I'm projecting a little but I've met many robots from this board and they tend to be nowhere near as nice as normalfags I've been forced to interact with.

>muh anecdotes

Of course robots are shit people. most of them are average and histrionic, some are even really good looking. looks are not at all the cause of why they're shitty and trapped in this hellhole

>looks are not at all the cause of why they're shitty and trapped in this hellhole
I never said it was. Regardless of the reasons behind their situations, if you meet a handsome guy and an ugly guy, the handsome guy's probably gonna be a nicer person. That's the only point I was trying to make.

>this level of generalization
>this level of delusion

Are you actually braindead? Where is the correlation then? How is one related to the other?

im normally very against r9k's whole normie witch hunt but you are a very real case of someone so egregiously shallow that they invent mental gymnastics to justify their thinking. you feel vaguely uncomfortable around ugly people because they don't look good and you've gone so far to rationalize it that you'll say ugly people are generally worse while also trying to say there's no concrete reason behind that. do u realize how retarded those two statements are?

you're getting dogpiled but i agree with you, it's not always the case of course but in my experience attractive people have generally been more friendly and reliable

>Im not saying that ugliness contributes to someone being a bad person
>all Im saying is that it does

Attached: 95320F99-420F-451E-A732-95F0645C0FBF.jpg (674x630, 182K)

not this guy and i think he phrased it kinda bad but i do understand the point hes trying to make. if you're attractive people treat you better thus its more likely u have a more positive personality because you get personal exposure to how shitty people can be. if youre ugly people treat you like shit which obviously causes you to have a more negative worldview of humans which affects your outlook

I believe he is getting singled out because what he has said is basically worthless. I'll try to explain.

He has very clearly, generally speaking, had positive experiences with attractive people and negative ones with uglier folk. I'm sure that this is true and not a fabrication. However, as soon as he tried to turn this data into some kind of general life advice it falls extremely flat. It has no basis in biology, sociology, statistics, logic, or the ability to look at experiences other than his assuredly relatively short time on Earth living in a westernized country. It starts reeking of bullshit as soon as he attempts to tout it as a true-to-life generality or ground it with any kind of correlation/causation.

on the flip side an ugly person who is treated poorly could make it a point to approach other downtrodden people with extra kindness which is how you get public speakers and anti-bully advocates, or their early experiences with hardship mean they're more prepared for life than coddled fuccbois

also pretty much everyone in India is ugly as sin and they seem pretty happy

>took pity
Fuck that. I'd rather be alone than be around normies and I'd certtainly never take a pity position at chads heel. That's for women to do.

All this uggo cope ITT lmao.
Here's how it goes:
>be ugly
>be treated more shittily by people
>become bitter and resentful
>be attractive
>everyone's nice to you
>naturally develop a friendly persona

That's all there is to it and yes good looking people are usually friendlier and nicer than ugly people; it's a well know fact.

>actually took pity on you and let you hang out with him
right in the feels user. i remember spending time with some chads in 7th-9th grade and they were just normal people that got lucky with genes.
>tfw i ended up distancing myself from all the possible friendships i could have had
>tfw im the one to blame for my loneliness
>tfw will never make great friendships again
>tfw ruined my whole life
>mfw

Attached: 1328011309001.png (645x773, 19K)

A land of trolls surrounded by other trolls who do everything they can to scam each other and everyone else. Of course they seem happy, people shit in the streets, it's a land of 'who gives a fuck' over there.

"Chad" doesn't exist, just a label for all men who are vastly more successful than you.

I therefore conclude r9k is just less liberal version of tumblr

Anyone who uses the term "roastie" deserves Anny bullying they get honestly

>Stacy was struggling with her Mom having cancer and still put up with me and let me hang out with her and her friends and gave me advice and listened to my problems and my bullshit and even now still wants to be my friend

I'm sorry for ever doubting that men were the only ones without souls

>mfw a legit Chad was actually the coolest and nicest guy i ever knew, even going so far as to not get with this chick who was flirting with him that he knew i liked who eventually became my gf
I hope you're doing well Chad, thanks for being a true bro.

Attached: 1510792786306.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

Robots mistake Brad's for Chad's. Brad is the Chad with insecurity about not being a Chad, similar to the failed normie being insecure about not being a normie. Chad has no insecurities to influence how he acts because he's the top of the food chain.

>user: mfw chad was nice to me
>user: mfw stacy was nice to me
>user: mfw big bro was a chad and nice to me
I never had any of that it was just me and me alone and I could never stand being alone I'd walk from acquaintance to acquaintance every lunch fuck man everyone at school was taller then me and chader than me there was only about 12 un chad kids and most were tards but I guess calling them chads would give them too much credit, they weren't chad they were all brads. I owe no one an apology cause I didn't do nuffin. Well it's not all bad I mean being fairly extroverted got me a white fat gf that no one wants and I'ma manlet spic but I agree with OP stacy's are the real bullies remember folks chad/brad only fuck wives because the wives let them and in many cases she tells them she's single.
Chad was never the enemy it was always Stacy and every girl wants to be Stacy thus why most women are sluts
Fuck them all

Attached: image.jpg (500x371, 41K)

we all secretly envy our better looking best friends

i miss chad, haven't seen him and his friends in a while, we went drinking together once, best night of my life

Attached: sad.png (458x458, 108K)

i cant even get a fat white gf

The only person who ever looked out for me in highschool was the biggest Chad I've ever seen in the flesh. I was ugly and acne ridden and people would bully me. Chad would always come up and start yelling at them to fuck off. He even stood up to 3 grown men who were picking on me on public transport one time.
I probably would have killed myself in highschool if it wasn't for him. He's a big shot human rights lawyer now who only takes cases pro bono (his family is wealthy). He still makes time to hang out with me and we play dnd with two other guys from highschool every Friday.

This. Bunch of cucks itt, jesus fuckin christ.

They have arranged marriages and an autistic social custom, though.

I'd rather die than be some dudes pet

Chad is your greatest ally.

Attached: 1526969592222.png (696x279, 89K)

He wants to have sex with you.

This comment is certified ORIGINAL.

he wants to get your boypussy user

Chad doesn't need to bully you because you're not a threat to him. If you became a threat to him his tune would change. Chad is no better than any other normalfag but at least you can expect a fair shake. Roasties and Beta Normalfags are going to try and undermine at every opportunity.