>they think she's a 7/10
>she doesn't believe any of us and still hates her appearance
how do I help with this?

Attached: brart.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

you get the fuck away from that histrionic attention whore, retard

>finally convince gf she is a 9/10
>next day she leaves you to find someone better
excellent idea. next-level planning.

Just keep telling her she's a 9/10. She really needs you to constantly remind her.

You fuck her in the ass, user.

>gf complains that she thinks she's ugly
this was how my ex basically signaled that she wants me to fuck her.

u literally don't

im an objective 10/10 but i think im a 3/10 and every compliment feels like patronising

whiteknight twat

Attached: compliments.jpg (417x358, 51K)

LOL
Whiteknighting your GIRLFRIEND is basic relationship behavior you bitter virgin

she doesn't really think so, she just needs constant approval. next time she says she's ugly, subtly agree with her, say that it's good that she's self aware, objective, etc. she will instantly become defensive.

She won't get defensive. She'll interpret this as him 'finally being honest' and get even more depressed. Don't do this OP.

>this cuck whiteknights his girlfriend.
how embarrassing.

Attached: 3242452452545.jpg (376x376, 28K)

>girl with low self esteem
not worth it

Ok, for the sake of argument we'll say OP really DOES have a gf. Also we'll say that he compliments her and she still acts like a compliment fishing attention whore(because she is, if op can be believed.) She either has extremely low self esteem, or she's just another roaste who requires OP to beg and plead baby please you so beautiful all day every day and in either case that shit is tiring and shitty like the rest of us on this miserable board.

Fuck her maybe?

like some crazy shit, make sure the message gets in "deep:"

Well you're not going to change her mind. So either let her complain or encourage her to get help for her self-esteem issues, I guess.

Talk about her insecurity rather than her looks retard

tell her to shut the fuck up, fishing for compliments is pathetic

Women love being treated like shit. Your gf isn't fulfilled if you're nice to her too often.

is this post how women think?

narcissistic, incomprehensible morons? yep

dump the ho

In case she actually is depressed. If this is true, op should run and never look back. However, all women sometimes ask their boyfriends whether they're ugly, fat, etc. This might be typical behavior and taking it too serious is autistic.

>im an objective 10/10
haha ok