Is it actually possible to reduce or get rid of gyno completely without surgery?

Is it actually possible to reduce or get rid of gyno completely without surgery?

Attached: gyno.jpg (474x355, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't think so, at least i have never seen a permanent and significant reduction.
if you cant afford or don't want the full surgery you can get just as good results with lipo suction.

It's unclear currently. There's lots of reports of letro + nolva or ralox being able to destroy even pubertal gyno, but most of it is just anecdotal evidence right now. Even so, it's probably a more attractive option that spending 3-6k on a surgery and having it potentially come back one day.

It can come back even if you get the surgery? I thought it would've removed it permanently.

Most surgeons don't fully remove all of the gland because it can look very odd and cause cratering, so it has a chance of coming back if you're prone to it.

Former gyno sufferer here.

What i tried:

>diet
>exercise
>nolvadex (kills your liver makes gyno worse in long run)
>compression shirts
>bigger shoulders/traps

What actually worked and changed my life:

>surgery

Just get the surgery. its worth it just to feel normal.

im thinking about taking finasteride but the chance of gyno scares the shit out of me

>tfw massive milkies from puberty even though i was an athlete
>tfw became a fat fuck in college because it was easier to pass it off as fat instead of being skinny with tits

feels horrific bros

sorry to hear that bro, get the surgery

>went to doctor inspection for work
>she says that I have gyno probably and I should talk about it with my local doctor
>local doctor sends me to sonography where they confirm it

I have appointment with endocrynologist at the end of the month.
Anybody have some experience?

Is there possibility to get surgery from my insurance or maybe some steroids?

I am from central Europe, so I dont know how it works here

also how do you treat with insecurities about it Jow Forums?
I had no problem with my gyno beffore doctor appointment as I still believed its fat and no big deal
Now I have confirmed gyno and I start to feel insecure without shirt.
If I dont get some treatment my confidence will be forever fucked

Why the fuck would the doctor tell you that? It's like telling someone they are hideous and should get plastic surgery. It's completely unprofessional to bring up something that isn't actually a medical issue.
Realize that tons of people have it and don't realize it. Jow Forums an echo chamber for this shit. Unironically, must women won't notice. It will just take away from your overall aesthetics slightly.

Also, get as lean as possible and get rid of all the gyno that isn't fat.

realize it isnt going anywhere so worrying about it wont do you any good

gynofag here.

No, but you can get as lean as possible and also try to keep your water retention as low as possible, plus get a tan, and that will minimize the appearance.

I haven't gotten the surgery because it is literally like $12,000 or something. There are so many other things I can do with that money its ridiculous.

Getting lean is probably the best thing you can do because it makes it somewhat tolerable. If I wasn't lean I'd probably have sold a kidney to be able to afford to get the surgery done.

stop masturbating, apparently

you're insane.

Dispute the point then, faggot.

Raloxifene.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910

Attached: 8723648726.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Stop consuming all the animal estrogen for starters.

"Previous studies have shown that about 60–80% of estrogens come from milk and dairy products in western diets "

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

"The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

I've got moobs, and I'm skinnyfat, wondering if push ups and chest exercises will help?

no

Anything I can do about my constantly hard nipples poking out of my shirt? I was thinking pasties but worry about how gay it'll be if anyone saw I had them on.

fugg

>I was thinking pasties but worry about how gay it'll be if anyone saw I had them on.
just do it

Attached: 1470773686104.jpg (177x278, 32K)

I would tell you to visit F.A.S.T but you dont want to hear that.