Pendlay row vs barbell row

Wich exercise do you prefer, pendlay row or barbell row?

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Pendlay row IS the barbell-row

Pendlay row

Pendlay. I cant get the form down on "normal" rows so I do pendlay rows.

most dangerous exercise, avoid at all costs

Hands face up or face down? How far apart?

Pendlay all day

call me a faggot but pendlay row FUCKS my shit up in the worst way. i do regular and tbar.

I had a back injury over a year ago and I prefer Pendlay rows to normal bent-over rows. The stricter form helps keep everything more controlled. My biggest issue with BORs is that since you're not placing the bar back down with every rep, there ends up being inertia you have to control when you extend your arms at the bottom of the rep. So if you're not careful this inertia can "pull" your lower back into flexion by accident more easily. Whereas with a Pendlay row, the bottom of the rep is the ground every time. No chance of getting caught off-guard and yanked more than the range of motion you're intending.

Currently do 245x5 strict form

Ive started alternating barbell and pendlay when I row. I do pullups before, but I like to work on explosive power from the pendlays.

Depends. If I'm in a hypertrophy cycle I would only use BB row, when I'm in a strength phase I could use either one. (Maybe switch it up every session or mesocycle). This shit isn't an exact science

regular all day, makes it easier for me to tighten up core and really activate my back almonds.

Virgin pendlay vs Chad yates

Cheat rows all day

virgin yates vs chad high pulls

this. More street on the discs. Combine this excercise with squat/deadlift and you are asking for a herniated disc

seated cable

Lol high pull screams autism

I prefer not getting my back injured

Attached: cablerow.png (1320x730, 344K)

Kroks

The force of the weight still has to pass trough your lower back in cable rows. You are still using your feet against the force

Explain how you think this is safer, when if you rotate that picture 90 degrees CCW, the guy has the same form and same forces acting upon him as a barbell row.

Please fucking go back to school

Imagine being this retarded

Please explain how its safer you fuckard

this guy fucks

Barbell row. Pendlays from the safeties 2-3 inch off the ground are great for me however, since my limb lengths make pulls of all kinds from the floor to be equivalent to a 3-4 inch deficit in comparison to most people (short arms, long calf bones, short femurs)

if you rotate your head 90 degrees in front of your monitor you will look more retarded but you will in fact be exactly as retarded as you are now

Lol at the fools that do bb rows parallel to the floor. Just bend a bit and do yates, you ll get a massive upper back and pullups will build lats.

This

Cheat row is basically slightly bent over high pull anyway

T. Cheat rowing 3plates
look like retard doing it and i probably deadlift more than most posters here so i guess it works.
but those work more your traps and upper back, for lats you need strict bent over rows, pullups and other shit

T-bar and yates. Finish off with seated band rows around my power rack and face pulls. NON-NEGOTIABLE

Attached: 1526942018273.jpg (750x753, 114K)

My nigga, all you're missing is pullups.

Attached: 1534867883590.png (640x426, 350K)

I do pullups everyday, home gym masterrace ;)

fpbp
also /thread

explained like a fucking scholar

I do a lot of diddlies, and I thought my back was sore from them. However, when I cut out the Pendlay Rows, my back stopped bugging me.

>I don't understand frequency and mrv masterrace

I do both. I dont see any reason not to constantly vary your pulling movements and hit your back from as many different angles as you possibly can.