How do you know you're atractive or ugly?

Straight men cannot tell if a man looks good or bad.
And cannot see if a male body looks good or not.

It's literally impossible, so it's asking girls the only way to know you're good looking?

Attached: 477451-636198978267245657-16x9.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSMiun1j-V5UH-WbqJuCBlVwuRdkGOvrRDRziHDK22RARbgaS5Cg
i.pinimg.com/originals/97/58/fc/9758fcc61c18e229738e9bddb9e52f89.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Jow Forums can tell you
Post face and body

Look at yourself in a mirror.

I can perfectly tell if im atractive or not or if a man is ugly or not.

I do think you have incelitis bro.

>Straight men cannot tell if a man looks good or bad.
>And cannot see if a male body looks good or not.
wrong. post face

Why are you replying to a bait topic?

Literally every man in the planet can tell if a guy looks good or not, incels do it with Chad all the time.

This, fit's full of homos

you don't have to be homo to tell Chris Pratt is cute.

true, but he's the exception of the rule

It's easy to spot beautiful and ugly people. The problem is when you're normal.

as long as you groom yourself nicely and have a fit body, you'll never be ugly. Clean hair/facial hair and a decently fit body and you will never be ugly, youll at least be just average

Attached: 892447a9b29800567f7030fb1e9c4299c5cf17ab49044ac693de982d1e25c77f.png (729x638, 154K)

I mean...handsome guys with beautiful ripped bodies are always shirtless in the movies since it's nice to look at.

Can't say that over an overweight normal guy for example.

you should have a good idea by the time you're 20

if you can't tell by the time you're 25....im sorry user but u ugly

I do personally think neither gender is atractive.

I just go to the gym to be healthy, im probably in the minority but i couldnt care less.

I've been told that I'm a type
Like I've had a girlfriend and at least two others who were attracted to me but most say "I can see that someone could find him attractive but he's not my type"
What does this even mean

Most guys in movies are good looking, even the ugly ones aren't repulsive.

That she likes chads.
aka not worth your time he only wants to hook up with guys out of her league, find a girl that cares about your personality.

the reason Chris Pratt and Hemsworth are actors is because girls are more likely to watch a movie with hot guys.

With the way women select mates, average might as well be ugly. If you’re not too 10%, you’re not going to make it.

have you ever gone to a bar and a woman you dont know came up to you and offered toy buy you a drink?
no???
then you aren't good looking

I bet how many millions a gay romance movie between Hemsworth and Pratt will sell.

you can't compare actors to normals. Women are attracted to actor because they were in movies, they dont get into movies because they are attractive.

just look at this mutant, woman think he is good looking. Guarantee if he was a taxi driver or waiter or whatever no one, not even his mother, would say he is attractive.

Attached: adam-driver.jpg (660x371, 20K)

i dont know, but i know some women will masturbate to it.

> woman think he's atractive
My GF told me he's ugly as fuck
keep trying.

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSMiun1j-V5UH-WbqJuCBlVwuRdkGOvrRDRziHDK22RARbgaS5Cg

Alright guys this is me how i know if im atractive or ugly?

Attached: 6OmxdX56rs-2.png (300x250, 13K)

rate me on 1-10 scale

Attached: elf.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>woman think he is good looking.
No they don't

only celebrity someone ever told me i look like was chris pratt
making it!

Why do incels keep posting ugly guys?

They realize women don't want to date ugly midgets with stinky penis right?

I bet you're good loking, mate then!

did they mean when he was fat?

no all they ever watched was marvel shit

HOLY SHIT THERES A BUNCH OF BLACK VANS A FEDERAL HELICOPTER OUTSI-

Haha i want to kiss your bellybutton.
No homo haha

This is just untrue. As long as you’re 50th percentile and above you will have no trouble getting girls, however you may have to settle for less desirable ones. If you’re below 50th percentile you’ll likely need some other positive characteristics to attract women. If you’re 95th percentile and above you can get girls without effort, even with negative characteristics.

I havent gone to a bar, ever. Any other scenarios?

I have no idea. I have always thought I was ugly and nothing bar nothing will ever convince me of the opposite, but girls and gay dudes, even straight dudes, always tell me I'm hot. Girls always check me out in bars and shit and older women always flirt with me. I think male attractiveness boils down to atmosphere/aura surrounding the man with looks helping as a side note.

If you’re even somewhat attractive people would have told you before. Especially in high school, subtlety is not a key strength of teenage girls.

i've meet a girl that liked my feet....she loved to lick them sometimes.

Girls can be atracted to any part of you body and date you because of it.

I know I'm objectively ugly (compared to a male with stereotypical Chad features) but females somehow see me as attractive. I've had multiple women (and gays) tell me in my face that I'm good looking, including my ex (a typical stacy) when we started dating. This really fucks with my head because I know for a fact that I'm ugly or average at best. Am I the only who feels this feel? Am I suffering from extreme low self-esteem, or maybe judging myself too hard?

Also, everyone in my extended family thinks I'm a good-looking guy but I know that doesnt count by default.

>I know for a fact that I'm ugly or average at best.
>females somehow see me as attractive
>tell me in my face that I'm good looking
u got a mental illness bro?

women and gay guys like diferent types of guys.

I'm bisexual and a lof of people find this dude ugly: i.pinimg.com/originals/97/58/fc/9758fcc61c18e229738e9bddb9e52f89.jpg but i think he's cute.

So there will be always someone that finds you cute for x reasons.

go home Vida

That dude isn't ugly wtf.

Cope

>women and gay guys like diferent types of guys.
Variations of chad doesn't count as diferent types.

> a lof of people find this dude ugly
That seems bait to me, i'm a straight man and he doesn't look ugly to me.

> So there will be always someone that finds you cute for x reasons.

No one finds me cute.

This

Girls disagree on what they like in guys WAY more than guys, to the extent that you could show a photo of a model to two girls and one will say he's gorgeous and the other will say he's ugly. Do the same thing with guys and chances are they'll rate the same woman more similarly

The dude that that user posted is loved by gay guys and some women like him too he's a model i think...i've never seen anyone call him ugly.

in my experiencie girls like one of the following:
1. Muscle chad that ignores them
2. 30-40 year old fat guy with handsome face

That's all the most common ones, i've never seen in my life a women dating a skinny guy.
It's always fat handsome daddies or strong arm chads.

Hell, even a straight fuck like me can disagree with the median "standard" on what's supposed to be good looking for another guy.
I've never understood what's attractive about the "swimmer" physique, even though it's supposed to be hot. I've yet to see a guy that made me feel any attraction, but can look at more buff guys, or thinner/less chiseled guys and think "well he's got a good body". Never a "swimmer" though. Fuckers look like mannequins and remind me of the living ken doll.

>Straight men cannot tell if a man looks good or bad.
stop falling for memes

Start getting attention from girls, don't know who to choose. Wat do

Initial physical attraction is derived from perceived health.

Both men and women are evolved to prioritize health in prospective mates.
Perceived mental health can be included in this for simplicity, but since it is derived from social hierarchies and expected behaviors it's a little too complicated for me to understand completely, much less type out.

Attached: vit.jpg (1000x667, 78K)

Chads are gay as fuck, they love to touch you at the gym and say: "whoa, bro you're getting big!"

I'm straight and i think buff guys are pretty nice to look at t obe honest, i think they look like gods.

I do think they're more bisexual than anything.
All the chad friends i've had loved to touch your body at the gym and tell you how nice you look and shit while their gf stacy is at the phone.

There's a Chad with beard in the gym that is very thicc and his ass turns me wild.
Should i fuck him bros? i don't care if it's homo, i'm tired of girls and their stupid expectations, i haven't pucked in months.

>i've never seen in my life a women dating a skinny guy
Where the fuck do you live, Samoa?

Go for it, sexual fustration is bad.

All the girls i've meet told me that they don't like skinny guys.

Well, better than girls that like fat guys only.

Girls that like to make their husbands fat are creppy af.

If you have to ask then you're ugly.

bump

Seconded

This actually, even actors famous for looking weird are far above average (see: Steve Buscemi)

*blocks your path*

There's ugly men in movies user.

Attached: maxresdefault_79.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

If your not rich or famous and a lot of women flirt with you you're probably good looking.

He's actually one of the most handsome fat men i've seen in movies, most of them are super ugly.

Spend a couple of hours in a airport. 98% of people are average to ugly.

How tall are you?

I do think that dude its super hot, he has beauitful eyes and a good beard.

>Galifiniakis
>ugly
He's extremely GL, like at least 80th percentile, he's just a fatcel. The only legit ugly actors I've seen are Danny Devito and Michael Cera.

the difference in day to day life is so much that people that are attractive has almost no doubt about it.
If you have to ask or are not sure about it then you simply are not attractive.
Take it from an attractive guy, the number one indicator is the way girls look at you and how everyone stares at you wherever the fuck you go.

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-144656.jpg (720x1280, 489K)

I do like he's overweight, it makes him hotter to me.
I'm straight and i told my gf i'd fuck that fat boy if i get the chance.

I was called gorgeous by a geriatric woman with dementia a week ago so I know I look good.

I'm talking about objective attractiveness, being very fat is not attractive, it's a massive health failo despite whatever your weirdo faggot fantasies say.

It's that meme again

Sure it's not very atractive for most people.
But i do find his fatness very atractive, i'm not even gay i just want to fuck him for some reason.

It's like feet, some people like it and some people don't.

With the Kylo Ren hair, they do

All about the hair

If you walk into room full of chatting females and they stop chatting, you are attractive.

If a cute girl looks at you with mouth open and then looks away if your eyes meet, you are either attractive or she just noticed your face and you are ugly

Just because you get turned on by this guys fatness, doesn't mean gay guys or women find fatness atractive.

Is homo to think he's cute?

Attached: Ben73-950x444[2].jpg (950x444, 179K)

Its cool if you say nohomo

I just can't stop looking at his pictures he's so cute.
No homo, bro.

Sexuality is a choice
Become gay for a few seconds to mire and judge yourself
Turn straight again

No, he's a cute chad.

This

He's probably the most gorgeous man i've ever seen desu.

this.
/thread

>
Not really.

For example the main character of Arrow (Oliver queen) has an amazing body but it's ugly as shit.
The whole Arrow movie was a bait for Oliver shirtless scenes really.
Women can think you're hot for your body only.

What if i get turned on by my own body what i do.

Legitimately this, I have no idea what constitutes a good looking guy. Like people say Brad Pitts attractive, like OK.

Something like this .

There's very few of those, 95% of the males are pretty ugly.

I'd pick that guy over any girl, he's cute fuck off.

>No woman ever stared at him in awe
I'm sorry user

I didn't insult your husbando calm down.

I'll take your word for it, I just don't get how anyone can find a man physically attractive, even women. Have they not seen women?

I don't find women pysically attractive, but i'm asexual so i can't answer your question about men either really.

>bragging to signal expertise on an anonymous website instead of letting people judge the content of your argument for its own merits

No user, I’m sorry for you

Attached: 62FA1A9B-EAD2-4D9E-8F35-D4C696D17BC7.gif (636x357, 3.29M)