To all the depressed/suicidal robots out there, why haven't you tried DMT and shrooms yet...

To all the depressed/suicidal robots out there, why haven't you tried DMT and shrooms yet? They both work wonders for depression and can be easily obtained. You can legally purchase online mimosa hostilis rootbark to extract DMT from, and psilocybe cubensis spores to grow shrooms (there are many easy guides on dmt-nexus and the shroomery). So what's your excuse not to try them?

Attached: tumblr_nerhveyBrb1rsze7zo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mushmagic.de
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't want to grow to be complacent. I want to get at the root problems in my life

Don't do drugs when you're fucked up mentally as it is; the drugs will make the problems worse and more vivid and you can straight up die.

DMT and psilocybin are among the least harmful drugs (less harmful than alcohol). They can't kill you and are a much better alternative than getting hooked on antidepressants for the rest of your life.

drugs are for losers. best thing i ever did was quit.

When did I start talking about how harmful drugs are compared to one another? All I said is that you shouldn't do drugs as a "fix" if you're already mentally messed up, which is true; the drugs can make the problem far worse - it can make your depression/fears "real".

>it can make your depression/fears "real".
Not in my own experience and many other people's. There are some risks with psychedelics obviously but they are way exaggerated. I was willing to take the risk and I'm glad I did, because they pretty much saved my life.

I agree with you user.
Shrooms really helped me with depression.
Saved my life too.

>be depressed
>take DMT
>get my organs eaten alive by lovecraftian nightmares
>now depressed with PTSD to boot
Don't tell people to do this shit.

same
>took lsd
>unspeakable horrors
>now legit ptsd and regular panic attacks + insomnia
Don't do it bots, for every 100 times a trip turns out nice a single one will fuck you up more than you can imagine.

>You can legally purchase online mimosa hostilis rootbark
in the us? where?

to be fair you're probably just retarded.

I never had any troubles the first 10 trips and couldn't grasp the concept of having a bad trip.

>I got pstd from a bad dream

Look up chillhawaiian, he sells both mimosa hostilis and acacia confusa which also contains dmt and is cheaper.

>be depressed
>take acid
>scary trip
>hey this reminds me of silent hill
>suddenly the scary imagery is a positive rarther than a negative

They will change the way your brain functions and the positive effects will stay for weeks and months. You will become a lot more positive as a person through shrooms, I'm not kidding. I really think they cleanse your soul.

I'm straight edge, drugs are bad and expensive

Shrooms helped me get to the stem (heh) of my problems. I had a beautiful trip about the unity of mankind. Which snapped me out of my disconnectedness with the world. Psilocybin builds connections in the brain, you'll change, but you'll still be yourself. Possibly more of yourself than you were previously.

>1st time, not great, but not awful either, just kinda sat in the dark watching all the trippy shit float past my eyes for 10 hours
>2nd and last time. Massive panic attack 2 hours in, fucking shaking like i was having a seizure. have to sit through another 12 hours of my head being screaming echochamber of all my faults, flaws, stupid shit, awful things, traits, qualities and how i'll never get past them to live any semblance of a normal life that won't stop even after the worst of the tripping is done and i finally get around to passing out and feeling drained

Hallucinogens aren't for everyone man. Normally that would just be another day on Jow Forums, but it felt as if the words had physical mass and were slapping around the inside of my skull where my brain used to be.

Yea, closest thing I had to a bad trip was staying up for something like 52 hours, it wasn't all that unpleasant but holy shit my body felt like a ton of bricks and I hardly remembered anything when I woke up. My entire apartment was meticulously cleaned and reorganized in a very OCD way through, I'm talking pens and pencils arranged in a row from short to long etc.

Drugs are actually pretty cheap, it's when you get into a habit that they start being expensive.

>spend less on drugs per year than I do impulse buying vidya

>t. has never had a breakthrough dose of DMT

>took LSD 150mg

>nothing mindblowing happened

Meh

how much shrooms to stop being sad? I dont want to trip massive nuts

You only need a small dose to change your perspective. Don't half-ass it though, the success of the trip depends on your will to change and see things in a new light. With any luck it will be better than MDMA and you will be happy for the next two weeks then relapse into your old ways because nothing in this world's for free.

>150mg
damn user, thats 1500 times the standard dose. You must have a really fortified mind.

For real though, you might have gotten either an underdosed tab, or something else that was masqueraded as LSD. Also if you take any antidepressants or antipsychotics, they greatly diminish the effects of psychedelics.

Hey you talked about not wanting to go through the hassle of growing shrooms yourself. You don't have to. Magic Truffles have the same effect as shrooms and can be ordered legally online from the Netherlands. Since you live in Germany, I really wouldn't pass the opportunity up. 1p-lsd is trash compared to magic truffles.

mushmagic.de

but I have, multiple times, you glow in the dark cia nigger

Forgot to add that the only thing you have to do is order them and eat them. No further effort required.

mg here means microgramm because non-ASCII etc.

took lsd many times, and it 'relieve' depression for 10 hours then its back to normal. No drug gives you permanent happiness you nigger

Real happiness only comes from real changes

>eat them

What exactly do you mean by that?
Chew it, and spit it out later on?
Can you cook it, or do you grind it into pulver form and drink it as a tea?

truffles arent legal in germany

I was just busting your balls, but the ""correct"" way to write micrograms is 'mcg'.

>eat them
>what do you mean?
>lists things that arent eating them.

You fucking eat them you retard. When you go out to eat pizza do you chew and spit it out? Or make a tea? No because by definition that isn't fucking eating. The only drug you should do is helium.

Chew and swallow. They taste bitter but you can mask it by mixing them up in peanut butter or whatever you like.

You can indeed also make tea out them very easily. Cut them up into little chunks and strain into hot water for about 10 minutes.

It's also piss easy to dry magic mushrooms by wrapping them in toilet paper, so you can store them for longer to space out trips or for microdosing purposes.

> Die von Ihnen angeforderte Seite ist nicht mehr vorhanden

Nice shop

Attached: bait.jpg (747x853, 376K)

try shayana instead

While you are right, ketamine can apparently relieve depression for 2 to 4 weeks. Its been going through a ton of clinical trials for its possible ability to act as an immediate treatment for severe depression. While its not forever, the idea that 1 or 2 doses a month can essentially block ones depression is pretty impressive. It doesnt have the negative side effects of starting antidepressants, and works immediately unlike antidepressants.

What? I'm browsing the site right now.

>In die folgenden Laender versenden wir dieses Produkt nicht:
Germany , Italy , Norway , Sweden , Switzerland , United Kingdom

see

yea except that is good ketamine applied in specific doses not just railing it off a key when its prob not even pure.

pretty sure its also combined with other therapies

Did a bunch of LSD hoping it would change my life.

It was fun but it didn't change anything.

You are right. It is very carefully administered by a trained doctor via IV. However, unlike MDMA trials, I don't think it is a requirement for it to be paired with active psychiatric therapy although that would most likely prove to be more beneficial.

is there anyone still selling lsd derivates other than 1p on the clearnet ?

>sorry, we don't ship outside the Netherlands
Then why the fuck can you pick from a list of other countries to ship to at the checkout page?! Stupid brainlet webdevs.

Anyway, sorry for getting your hopes up. I'd mail a tin to you from the Netherlands free of charge if I could do it securely.

Ich hab schon Trueffel von Shayana bestellt.. erst vor ein paar Monaten, irgendwann im April oder Mai.

you can still get 1p btw the shady sites will definitely send it to you, its just illegal, but you wont get caught. It would be a miracle to get caught. I have had weed airfreight to me and it was so obvious i was amazed it didnt get caught.

illegal where ? also not looking for 1p...

Hmm gerade mal geschaut und du hast recht. das muss aber sehr neu sein, wie gesagt hatte erst vor ein para monaten bestellt. Naja. Ich bestelle jetzt eh im darknet

Take Lions mane mushroom. Does the same thing as magic mushies, without the headspace. It's known to remap neurons in rats brains and remove plauqe they forcibly put on them(no real human studies yet)

A dream is not comparable to a drug trip, you fucking mong.

I'm prone to psychosis so never

even weed fucks me up famalam