>summer comes and goes
>all of a sudden realize my friends are leaving
>some out of state, others got into good colleges
>its too late to get into college
>too late to do anything
>I'm stuck behind
>my friends have great futures and I'm the loser
>tfw I'm making /r9k threads

I thought I had a plan but it crumbled now I'm a nobody, all i can do is remember the person I used to be. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Attached: IMG_20180812_020147_626.jpg (1630x1630, 138K)

same but I'm 23 and finishing university
I was supposed to write my thesis this year but I started doubting everything about it, from if my topic even makes any sense to if I'm not relying on my references too much
I ended up turning in 10 pages which took blood, sweat and tears to write down, my thesis advisor told me it's nowhere near enough and I just gave up
I was supposed to graduate in July but I'm stuck in limbo, no work / internships lined up, friends all but stopped talking to me and I'm mostly at home, just going out for a walk a few times a day to keep myself sane

fuck, i wish i was still 18.

Do you have any regrets, user. please tell me.

> be 18
> too late to get into college

nigga i'm 30 and thinking about going back to school

i want to be hopeful for something, but i cant seem to find it. I dont see a light at the end of tunnel. I hope theres Something or someone for you, so I say keep trying;)

I still feel like I'm wasting a lot of my time. My friends are so far ahead of me. And I feel like I cant catch up.

my mom went back into education and she was 54. I think you're ok at 18.

what do you think you'll take?

i hate being alone. But i feel like i cant talk to my friends because theyre more successful than me. Like were not equals anymore.

I feel you OP
>never had the ability to maintain friendships
>always just drifted among friends and eventually lost them, replacing them with new ones
>only able to really do this online, real friends were scarce and harder to keep so there were long periods of physical isolation more or less, family was busy taking care of siblings and didn't have time for me
>always chasing after the fabled gf, who's never supposed to leave you like friends do, at least as I thought at the time
>somewhere along the way become really religious and don't want to have sex before marriage
>move halfway through high school
>make some friends for those last two years
>through no effort of my own attain one gf for a few weeks before everything falls apart and I realized how fucking deluded I was for all those years (pretty sure she was BPD, and I may have been her boyfriend on the side of an actual relationship, because she told me not to tell anyone we were dating)
>high school ends and none of my supposed friends give me a way to contact them before they all up and left
>spend the next year as a shut in neet playing vidya and wondering what the fuck I'm supposed to do now
>get a job for a few months before I got sick of my boss being a kike and quit, finally started to post around this time after lurking for years
>started going to school until my parents found out I was settling on a profession for the money and not choosing what I want to do (no passion for anything, so nothing) and force me to reevaluate my career path and see a therapist. Will kick me out of the house if I stop doing college so forced to go for a bachelors degree, not mentally able to do more than one class at a time so I'm never finishing it
>going to be a 20 year old virgin next month
I feel like my plan in middle school to kill myself before I ever graduated was a more solid plan than what's actually happened. Now I'm just stuck and I can't even an hero because I don't have the means to do so.

It is never too late to go back to uni! There was this guy in my last 2 calculus classes that was atleast 50 years old. You need to stop comparing yourself to your high school buddies, and just do you

>24
>This happens to me
>Except the same thing also happens to couple high school friends
>We become friends again and bond through our failures and poverty
Don't give up op. You're never alone

Attached: 1499727355195.jpg (2989x4092, 1.86M)

What would you do/change If you were 18 again?

>le sad failed normie thread
Fuck you faggot i didn't even get to finish middle school.

Why not?
Unoriginality

Same exact for me user, all of my few friends are off starting the next phase of their lives, and I've just been sitting here playing vidya and watching anime. I'm probably going to just kill myself around the end of this year or something, haven't felt anything for years. First the light went out, then the darkness, who I thought to be the one thing I could count on, abandoned me.

Attached: 1534019663356.png (780x900, 19K)

>I thought I had a plan but
What was the plan chief?

Don't catch up. Do your own thing. Life is not a checklist that somebody can get ahead on.

When I was 19 I thought I was too old to go to uni and got really anxious and didnt go, then I regretted it and finally went at 21. Go now or you'll just regret it, dont compare yourself so much to others

nobody gives a shit if you're late but you. everyone walks at their own pace OP.

Get a job. Retail or something. Just live for a while, you need to ground yourself. Relax a little, you'll be fine. So many people have this exact experience and end up in fulfilling careers. You can go to college later. Keep your friends as close as life permits. Friendships need to be maintained after high school to exist. If you lose your friends, you'll definitely be worse off. Being 'behind in life' is an illusion. People generally won't look down on you for this. It doesn't matter if you start later than everybody else. Try not to do weed. It often screws people in your position up.

>blew threw
>threw
You're a fucking idiot.

wow thanks, its been a hard night, reading all these actually help a lot.
You're right I'm such an idiot hahaha

I was set on going to the military since i was a kid so i never thought about other options. What i realised was that I'm not mentally stable enough to and it wasn't something I really wanted.

hey, were struggling together. Youre not alone. I'm gonna try my hardest so i hope you do too.