Would you summon demons if you had the ability?

would you summon demons if you had the ability?

Attached: kyubi.jpg (320x262, 34K)

Why wouldn't you its not like you have anything to lose

>summon demon
>immediately fucking kills me
or
>summon demon
>immediately does my bidding
Either way I win

Depends on what the demons can do to me. I won't be summoning demons that will just fuck me over for sure. Unless I can control them, I won't. Demons are dodgy wankers and I won't give them the satisfaction.

Depends if I can summon those demons while still being a wizard.

>allow it to murder me, the only thing keeping its shackles on and allow it to run free after my death, shitting fire on everyone and everything until the earth is a smoking ruin devoid of life and only then allow it to return from which it came

Of course.

>summon a succubus
yeah I'd totally do it

For arguments sake they are like Greed from FMA. They might like you if you've got ambition or bloodthirst in some kind of admirable amount for a human. Or they might just decimate you for being a wimp that wasted their time and trash the planet anyway. They always have autonomy, you just need to gain their respect or fear.

No, we already have those, it's nothing special. Just make sure you can hide her AND her pimp's bodies.

Of course...? Just summon every single demon and have them destroy Earth

yeah why the hell not, I'd summon them all the time just for fun. if one threatens me i'll just summon a bigger demon. what could do wrong?

I would probably summon a female version of Baron of Hell from Doom. Daym boi she's thicc.

does pic related count as a demon...?

Attached: guts.png (500x350, 225K)

Would literally rip open a gate to the demon realm and just let them flood the earth and turn it into a flesh farm.

>flesh farm
For human leather? Make sure to open the portal in Florida.

Then yes provided I will be in a position that can actually demonstrate and pursue my ambition. I won't summon one if I'm fucked to the extent that I don't even have a chance because summoning one would just make it even worse.

So ya think you have the balls to impress a demon. What do you think it would want to do first?

Attached: greed.jpg (400x226, 10K)

>For human leather?
For making flesh portals to channel souls back to hell in order to fuel the eternal conquest, you fool!

Attached: ArchVileDoomEternal.png (585x545, 562K)

No I want to banish them.

>For making flesh portals
Eh? We're still using 3D chemistry, we can't make machines out of food yet. Be patient my user.

>Summon demons
>You could infer from this that God is indisputably real
>Therefore, this kind of witchcraft shit will put you in eternal hell
No

Attached: 1531289109678.jpg (500x667, 57K)

>Therefore, this kind of witchcraft shit will put you in eternal hell
Oh, you definitely don't belong here or even on this board.

Attached: succ.jpg (240x210, 5K)

It's Guts. He's a sacrificed victim not a demon.

Guys there is a fucking chicken outside it just flew up onto the telephone line.

It's demonic magic fueled by souls nigger I don't have to explain shit.

No, we have to make the starhellgate with physics first, then make 4D imaginary meat machines after we maybe not die in the process of doing that first thing.

I'd travel to California, release them, and get the fuck out.

Probably to help it get stronger first desu, but I'll half-ass it and go for safer alternatives (in terms of offerings) because I don't want to fuck up my chances in the future.

I recognize the Jehovah's witnesses style from a mile away.

>not building yourself a pocket dimension in which to practice cosmic magic so you can BTFO god in a fight

you're not thinking about this hard enough.

Hey, at least they *read* the bible, they're the only ones left that do, they're the ISIS of christianity for knocking on your door with brochures (and sending missionaries to africa)
>but I'll half-ass it and go for safer alternatives (in terms of offerings) because I don't want to fuck up my chances in the future.
dude can read your mind, its a demon dont insult its intelligence

And I'm not wrong either. If it wants me to bring a human sacrifice then it's looking for the wrong person. It's way too easy to get found out these days especially where I am. It's whether or not it wants instant gratification or long term reward.

I think someone beat you to it.

Assuming it needs to use your body to to whatever, you'd be the sacrifice. You made a collect call.

Sure, but instead of selling my soul or even conversing with those demons, I would do a ritual with a delay time so I can run away before the demon appears. And I would always summon the most mindless beast sort of demons there is. This way I have an endless supply of C4 that can't be traced or that I don't have to hide, I can level whatever building I want by just going to the nearest closet, summoning a demon made of white phosphorus and then bail out before it actually appears.

you is a walter white necromancer

Assuming we're still talking about something like Greed from FMA, then it turns into a battle of will which I'm not that afraid of. Once I establish myself worthy I can start making deals with it.

>Once I establish myself worthy I can start making deals with it.
He more or less decided that on a whim the first moment it became a choice for him. I think the other guy before Ling was a total puppet.

Fucking heathens, the lot of you

Attached: 1504639042233.gif (540x543, 355K)

YES! For once a prayer was answered. Shove off, pussy.

>jehovah's witnesses
Been there, done that. I honestly prefer to dip the fedora and be euphoric m8

I knew someone who couldn't fully convert because they couldn't drop cigarettes. I know the ins and outs of JH, its basically "real" christianity nobody takes seriously to the point where even Hitler was killing them because they wouldn't obey his farts.

Cuckold, obviously everyone would go SMT tier if they had the chance. Only question is what route they would go down. Personally I d go chaos and kill roasties to save the gene pool

take your family tree out first you mutant

>start binding demons to my will build an army
>use demon army and wizard powers to kill satan and take over his powers and holdings
>start consuming the souls of angels to get holy powers
>master demonic and holy magic as well as other kinds until I'm OP as fuck
>start binding a bunch of angels
>kill god and take over all his holdings, become god emperor of the universe

Yes

Earth is the melting pot of the universe

They actually received better treatment than other inmates and often would get jobs. There are some people on my father's side that were in the camps at that time. I think they had some nasty stories my father didn't tell but did hint at.

Would that make me a warlock? well anyways I'd only summon demons if at least on of them wanted to be my gf but they're demons they can't love their only job is to kill or torture people
>be me
>summon demon girl
>ask her to give me a hug cause I'm feeling lonely and unloved
>she puts her arms around me
>AND FUCKINGKNEE'S ME IN THE GUT!
>writhe in pain
>"sorry boss I don't know how to love it's not in my nature"
Why can't I ever win?

Attached: image.jpg (150x233, 13K)

I'd summon a harem of succubis, shit would be cash

>all those subtle, satirical jabs at liberalism by the UAC holograph in the new Doom Eternal gameplay release
Good shit.

yes, i want a new best friend.

Attached: devil.jpg (1276x713, 538K)

>Summon demon and it's power infuses into me

>Instantly become a cool edgy anime antihero

or

>Summon demon, it does whatever I tell it to

>Instantly become an edgy anime anti hero

Either way I win.