Anyone have experience street fighting? My sisters ex boyfriend came by slapped her around. Shes got a black eye

Anyone have experience street fighting? My sisters ex boyfriend came by slapped her around. Shes got a black eye

I think the guy might have 10kg on me. Im thinking of getting a set of brass knuckles and sucker punching him

Attached: young-man-being-mugged-dark-260nw-159564137.jpg (390x280, 26K)

Have you considered calling the police?

Police are inept. Im out for justice

have fun being the one that actually goes to jail

Your bitch ass will do nothing. Also, being hit probably made her even wetter for him

If you don't know how to fight just bring a weapon. A pipe or something, not a knife or gun.

You’ll go to jail if you hit him with knuckles. You also run a very real risk of killing him. But you sound like you’re from a shit-genetics bloodline of poor people, so you probably don’t care.

kick him in the balls

brass knuckles are a deadly weapon in most cases and will get your ass a charge

just go for the nuts ad the eyes dude, its a street fight, fight dirty

That's how niggers do it

So which trailer park do you guys live at so I can get the Cops film crew ready

>My sisters ex boyfriend came by slapped her around
How does this even work? Why was he allowed to enter the house? Did he just break in or something? Why aren't the cops involved in this, you are aware that this is assault, or even aggravated assault, right?
So many questions

I got my shit pounded by niggers walking home late at night once

Alright Batman

The fact that you’ve come to an anime onsgeboard asking for advice on fighting tells me you’d be making a mistake picking a fight

Call the police you moron you have everything you need to get him arrested.
All that’s going to happen if you attack him is you getting arrested too

A pipe...bomb?

Psshh, what do you think, kiddo? Don't check your mailbox tomorrow

You need to get a gun. Catch him off guard somewhere, force him to the ground and tie him up. Take him back to your root cellar which should be insulated enough to muffle his screams. Tie him to a chair made out of 4x4s and lag bolts that's been cemented into the ground. Now it's up to you. I would personally rip off his eyelids, because it hurts and gradually going blind because your eyes are drying out is terrifying lol. Also a propane blow torch with the piezo ignition so you don't have to fuss with a lighter. If you burn a large amount of his body you are going to want to start him on antibiotics so he doesn't just die. I would fully cook his testicles and also burn off his ears. But consider bandaging some burnt areas for a while and scraping them with a wire brush and soap once they've gone soft. If you have a dremel or small drill I recommend going for his teeth. If you can't pry his mouth open, stabilize his head and go in through the cheek. He will probably pass out from the pain. Every time he loses consciousness remove some small body part and cauterize the wound. Get some close friends to dress up as cops and pretend to rescue him. Just as they untie him and he thinks the nightmare is over, you show up and start laughing. Remind him he never gets to leave.

or brass knuckles might work

Attached: bl2.jpg (955x543, 89K)

>get a friend to help
This is how you get caught. And you always start with big plans like this, but you really get your fix just by watching them realize you are now their god and control their fate. That doesn’t take much.

There's a reason he's hitting your sister, I jordan Peterson would equate it to pent up sexual energy, only way you can get rid of that energy OP is sucking it out of him.

His quarrel is with her, not with you. You don't have to jump to her defence. She is a woman after all

>Im thinking of getting a set of brass knuckles and sucker punching him

First of, get the police. Like said, you seem to be a retard.
BUT if you want to sucker punch him, use a roll of coins instead of brass knuckles. This way you won't kill him.
Swift kick in the nuts followed by by some hits with the quarter roll will drop him swift.

Attached: 1317128978111.jpg (1024x683, 90K)

Pool balls in a sock

Get your dad and your uncles and brothers together and teach that fuck head a lesson

This x 100

Do not get involved. Some women are fucking dumb and have a terrible taste in men and it won’t change. My sister is notorious for dating terrible, violent guys who are in prison or fresh out and I learned a long time ago to let her do her own thing.

>brass knuckles

I used this once, AND HOLY FUCK bro does this fuck up your knuckles

Just squeeze your fist on a lighter for more strength, or bring a pipe. But do not use brass knuckles for your own sake

You used them incorrectly

You were probably doing it wrong. You have to think of it as a palm strike. Almost certainly you punch wrong all around.

Justice != Vengeance you retard