Why do some people try to kill themselves over retarded and petty things...

Why do some people try to kill themselves over retarded and petty things? For example i was talking to a guy online that tried to kill himself because a girl didn't like him back.

Attached: 1528046426098.gif (500x333, 58K)

depression is a bitch

i refuse to believe that they do, he probably "tried" to kill himself over the e-girl that's all.

He said he took a lot of sleeping pills or some shit
If you actually get depressed and want to kill yourself over that then you are actually mentally retarded, is he going to kill himself if he ever finds a job and gets fired? Or when his mother/father/sibling die of old age?

>implying that depression is not a valid reason for suicide

>in mental hospital
>sitting in group
>haven't said a word
>therapist says every person in this room would be unable to kill themselves with a clear mind
>get angry he says this
>get up and run headfirst into a concrete wall to kms
>gave myself a concussion
Feels good to be a retard.

Because stupid shit matters to people. We got an entire 4 generation of human men to offer compressed carbon stones as courtship offerings to women before we even learned the fake diamonds actually have some sort of use.

If the guy is serious about trying to kill himself, then it's probably not the only reason why would he do such an act. Suicide is often the end result of a lot of accumulated problems.

A guy who I went to school with 3 years ago killed himself on Friday, he was the quiet kid but funny kid, but he didn't seem like the type.

I fucking hate the suicidal cunts on here.

Hey I talk about it sometimes but I don't try to make people worry about me. I couldn't if I tried anyway. It's okay to be open about it when literally nobody gives a shit.

because its usually not just one thing, its a culmination of many different things and that one thing is just the last staw

nobody that is otherwise happy with their life would kill themselves over a girl, but someone whos a depressed wreck might just kill themselves over a girl.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>i hate everyone in a similar position to my friend
maybe you're the cunt user

He had no other problems and he told me that, he has friend, good family, good job

>he told me that
Well then I guess it must be true. Surely no one ever lies or fails to properly portray the status of their personal life.

Attached: 5345.jpg (1747x2048, 732K)

They base their self worth and quality of life on the little things, for many reasons...the big things may be too overwhelming for them to deal with, or they truly believe their life is permanently ruined. Depression and anxiety suck fucking oyster cock. I don't think oysters even have cock, but that's how much they suck. They suck oysters into growing cocks.

Attached: 1532278897260.png (327x225, 92K)

He told me that over time, not in 1 sentence, so it is the truth
Plus, he even tells me when he has sex to look cool (this is why i fucking hate him at times, he literally says out of the blue "ugh my pelvis hurts" obviously begging the question "why does it hurt?" To which he answers "i want to be modest")

>Plus, he even tells me when he has sex to look cool (this is why i fucking hate him at times, he literally says out of the blue "ugh my pelvis hurts" obviously begging the question "why does it hurt?" To which he answers "i want to be modest")
I have a friend like this, he knows if he pushes it too far I'll rip his emotions in half like a phone book

The magnitude of a person's problems is entirely subjective. One man could watch his entire family die and dust himself off and he his best for their memory. Another person could miss out on a promotion or get passed over for a lead role in the school play and throw themselves off a cliff. It's a little like pain threshold vs pain tolerance: some will simply feel less, while others are more able to tank out the suffering. The intensity of feeling and ability to tolerate it are entirely down to the individual.

That's attention seeking behaviour. He think she would feel bad and causing her emotional distress was revenge worthy of negating his existence. He should have finished the job.

why do retarded people like you exist?

Attached: awoo_thonk.png (360x360, 87K)

Emotional imbalance that goes with the consumption of animal products most likely.

I am just trying to understand user, i'm not saying people should be emotionless,

Attached: 1533912367947.jpg (627x522, 64K)

Yeah, having depression is exactly like being mentally retarded, sometimes even more like being handicapped, e.g. when you can't get up from your bed for days.

read

do you think every single human has the power to deal with their problems regardless of their size?

It is a solution so good that it is literally "the final solution" or at least I'll figure out tonight.

You do realise that i read those comments and i understand a bit more right?

Because natural selection can only do so much.

Beats me. My reason for wanting death is pretty stupid as well, admittedly. Mostly that I have no passion for anything in life and have a hard time being alive in general, and there's only increasing reasons to not continue, so I'd much rather just end it here rather than suffer more until I'm 80.

I'm trying to kill myself because being bipolar most of my life in insufferable. Life won, I quit, I'm tired of fighting to have everything crash down because an unending life long mental illness changes my mood at it's whim. Nope, done, bye, no one will miss me and I really won't miss any of what I go through on a minute to minute basis.

People can't choose what they get depressed over, and smart people are just as likely to become depressed over stupid shit.

Make sure your plan is solid because I fucked up and now all eyes are on me, thankfully though I'll be able to go through with it tonight since I have the mats and I was able to get people to not worry.

>Have someone who's worried for you
>Still kys
I know i'll get hate for this but suicide is selfish. your gonna make the life of the people that worry for you miserable

Actually, bipolarnigger here I tried too many times as a kid and teenager so eyes are already on me, most people say they care but it isn't until I try they pay attention. I've told people I want to kill myself without cracking a smile and it takes until I start actually strangling or walking the razor down the street that they pay attention. Shit most of the times I tried I was alone and told no one, it was just me feeling like a scorpion trapped in a wall of flames wanting to sting my own skull and end the horror

As much as I want to die, I'm neither strong willed enough nor do I have the capability to do so.
I wish I wasn't such an edgy retard who voiced his suicidal thoughts in middle school. I could have feigned an interest in hunting and obtained a shotgun or something a long time ago.

You deserve it. If my death makes the peeps I'm leaving sad thats just another benefit given the shit they've put me through and since murder isn't legal I have to the next best thing.

Oof, sorry mate, but were in a similar boat. Listen the chance of death by hanging is 90%, "but I don't have the balls and I'm worried about the pain" well fear not if you do drop hanging from a high enough point death is almost instant. I hope I was able to help and if I wasn't I'm sorry for your lack of loss. Best of luck mate.

Attached: Duhragon+trigger+mentionlist+monmusumaniacstrigger+mentionlist+lewds4dheart_aaa1f6_6700252.jpg (665x768, 79K)

Sorry, meant to type "I have to do" not "I have to"

Because some sadistic bastards decided to give us life.

Attached: 1532967895675.png (1143x851, 236K)

Because it's always the little things that make people want to kill themselves. How more trivial the matter, how harder it is to find other people to relate to who experienced the same thing, how more desolate and detached you feel from the rest of humanity.