Actual women who browse this board, do you ever actually go on "femanon" threads

Actual women who browse this board, do you ever actually go on "femanon" threads

Attached: 670F15A0-286E-4DFC-82C2-5DB11B74F4B7.gif (80x70, 20K)

No, I've told one person here I'm a girl in 6 years.

i prefer to go into comfy threads where anons are expressing themselves to shit all over what little remains of their incel hearts :)

one day i'm gonna hurt you. it might not be you, but if it is not you it will be because of you.

No, those threads are filled with male larpers and attention whores

I go into racebait threads and tell them to stop making racebaiting threads then hide it

i only lurk most of the time and only join in when there seems to be beef

how could you possibly hurt me anymore than you already have?

fembot threads, youth (18-24) generals and racebait threads are made by the same people

Nice try Jow Forums. We won't fall for your white women propaganda here.

this, asian women are based and desperate for my micropenis because it is not attached to a filthy asian male

> go into "fembot" thread
> make serious post
> no replies
> meanwhile obvious LARPer/attention...
>"UGH, MY PUSSY IS WET FOR ROBOT COCK TFW NO BF ;_____;"
> flooded with replies
I just don't post in most threads anymore desu. I've realized Jow Forums is more about memes and satire than actual discussion

>I've realized Jow Forums is more about memes and satire than actual discussion
This so much. As much as I'd like to say it wasn't always the case, it kind of was. I wish there were more people here you can have a conversation with

Most robots are fucking stupid, that's why they are even here. Of course they will fall for larp bullshit.

If only there was a site where you could easily comment and make threads that would be seen with a high response rate lile Jow Forums but with quality conversation like what reddit thinks reddit is like.

Have you considered posting on reddit? They have many subreddits dedicated to wholesome and serious discussion of your gender there.

literally mebious.co.uk

Reddit is superior to Jow Forums. There, I said it

You can only post to reddit threads and get replies if you post before the thread gets big.
By the time you see threads the discussion is already over.
Also the chance of your post getting seen and having multiple responses to your thread is pretty low.

I don't want to necessarily talk about my gender. It's the same on other boards. For example you can make a good thread on Jow Forums and get no replies, or you can spam a stale meme and actually have people participate. I reckon the anonymity of Jow Forums makes people create easy shitposts for quick satisfaction, but there's downsides of having an account based site too, like Reddit is. Maybe I'm just bored with the internet

>knowing this
>*sniff* i can't get enough attention on reddit though :(
You have to go back.

On Jow Forums the thread either gets immediately big, or completely forgotten because of the 'bump' system. Reddit is better.

Its not just attention. Its having a discussion/conversation. Not being able to contribute to threads is a major downside

I don't think reddit is a good place for discussion at all, because people have a monolithic way of thinking there and if you say something controversial or against the norm your comment is downvoted to the ground and you're pretty much eliminated from the thread.

Do you post on Jow Forums? I usually have some decent serious conversations there.

I prefer the autism here also sometimes there are good threads around, just banning the crap that are constantly bumped like r9gay or britfeels would help here a lot.

Ok i was just kidding btw, Jow Forums is racist and that's bad and i respect women.

Nah, femanon threads are garbage. Actually most threads are garbage these days.

Not really. They're either full of traps pretending to be women or thirsty people that think they can have your hand in marriage after 2 posts on an anonymous image board.

Do you know the reason why?

femanon threads used to be good when they posted tits and weren't afraid to admit they just wanted attenton, now they're all dyke cunts who just want to fit in anonymously with men

They used to be good but then people started making them ironically and larping.

They became bad when people started posting them unironically

no because
a. i can't relate to their issues or non-issues ever
and b. they're nowhere near as funny as the other r9k threads

I wish i was a lesbian so much