Now i took amphetamine 0_0

feel like a god. what are your experiences with it?

talk to me dawgs

Attached: CD49BuYVIAAS9Zx.jpg (472x461, 26K)

I tried some with my ex once and I remember talking to her nonstop for an entire night

that's exactly how i fucking feel

holy fuck this shit is retardedly good.

i wonder if bipolar people feel like this naturally when they're in the manic stage. this is insane. feel like i could do anything and fucking everything

Go get some shit done then dude
Don't waste it shitposting in this hellhole

my experience is buying a gram, smelled like fucking acetone so didnt touch that shit, kept in my room for 3 days, get caught by security smoking a spliff, they search room and find the speed, police called and taken to station, interviewed, they test and say its cocaine, get charged with cocaine possession.

0/10 experience, fuck speed

Meth is very similar right? I took it 2 times in my life and both times I chewed so hard my jaw hurt for 4 days after dosing. It's such a useful drug though. Too bad it's not worth the cursed hell of a comedown

i have pretty much nothing to do at the moment, you're right though, i should find something productive to do... feel like i could go at it for hours

also i tried masturbating but was at it for like 45mins beating my limp dick and then gave up

meth is different in the way that it penetrates the BBB more efficiently (not right wording but whatever) and it also has serotonergic activity and lasts way longer than conventional amphetamine sulfate

shit dude im sorry. that was a chain of fucked up events, goddamn

yeah but speed seems better for me since it doesn't last as long, so the comedown should be more manageable. I'd use the fuck out of it and get addicted to it in no time. I don't know if I should be thankful or sad that my country is probably the most meth-ridden country in europe, with the black market being absolutely fucked in the ass. Getting actual speed would be a real difficult challenge, there's only tons and tons of meth here. And the meth business is fucking mad, no way I'm getting into that shit.

im not on meth or addies but I'm awake at 7:30 am so I might as well be, but I have the extra $40 too

yeah man and meth is also significantly more neurotoxic.. i'll never touch it in all honesty.. same goes for heroin

meth and heroin are the 2 drugs i'll never get into

My dealer told me he could get me 5 grams of cocaine. I'll try it then.
I'm excited bois.

I asked for Amphetamine first but he told me he could only get some dirty stuff from the street. The cocaine would be way cleaner.

I wouldn't do crack either

I don't understand why anyone would even do that shit. It's expensive as fuck and the high lasts for like 5 minutes. Like what the fuck? You got so many other drugs to get addicted to, why choose this garbage?

yeah a friend of mine said it's basically like an adrenaline high... only niggers really do it because they're dumb jaja

>Using 0_0
Holy fuck everything they say about the negative effects of drugs is true

Just curious, is $20 for 20mg adderall XR really the best price you can find on the deepweb markets?

Seems expensive as fuck.

enjoying it too user, speed up, listen to some music and shitpost

shut up nigger i was just emphasizing my somewhat dilated pupils

man don't buy fucking adderall.. at 20$ for 20mg you are totally wasting so much money

buy amphetamine sulfate