Is cardio necessary for getting aesthetic? it's so boring and there is no thrill in it like maxxing your lift

is cardio necessary for getting aesthetic? it's so boring and there is no thrill in it like maxxing your lift.

Attached: natural painkiller.png (1080x1072, 879K)

h-hold me, Jow Forums

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

Diet is much more important

Tfw no partner

Attached: A9721EFD-6652-472E-8BC8-8B504CBEF5C6.jpg (602x600, 57K)

There's thrill in going faster.

Is it better to never held a girl's hands and yearning it, or to have held their hands once and to miss it?

Attached: 381789n.jpg (1080x1349, 308K)

DELEET THIS

Attached: 1528691243538.jpg (384x384, 9K)

>is cardio necessary for getting aesthetic?
no, but it's good for your mental and physical health.
Just do 15 - 20 minutes 3 times a week of steady state cardio in a random machine. It's not that hard

Definitely the former user

guess i'll stick with drugs then

How is holding someone's hand going to end my life?

delet

Attached: bladerunner2.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

OP, do you ever notice that your heartrate goes way up when you're doing heavy sets? Keeping this in mind, do you really think that your heart, which is pumping the blood that's supplying energy and nutrients and other vital substances to your muscles, your nervous system (which operates your muscles), and your brain (which the rest of your body is a support mechanism for) doesn't matter? How about the arteries, veins, and capillaries that carry that blood supply?

Your body is a very highly integrated system-of-systems; it all has to work together optimally for your body as a whole to operate optimally. Cardio-vascular health is a vitally important part of that optimal performance potential. Ignoring it places a hard limiter on everything you do. Additionally it can also limit you mentally, since your brain doesn't operate optimally without good blood flow.

Finally, don't you think it would look kind of pathetic, for someone to have a bodybuilders' body, but be unable to run 5 miles without practically dying?

Smart money says you pay attention to ALL areas of your physical fitness, not just focus on trivial things like 'aethetics'. How you look should be a nice by-product of your overall training regimen, not the focus of it, at least for someone like you who is not a professional bodybuilder.

wrong thread buddy?

No, re-read it a little more carefully, I think you missed the point of it.

Summary:
>having poor cardio-vascular health may limit your potential for strength training in general

What if you have no partner? Can I hold my sister's hand instead?

I would kill for girl this pretty

oh fuck, sorry for that.
just focused on the image from op, my bad.

This board is pathetic. Back to r9k you worthless faggots.

if your genetics are average or below I would say that cardio is almost essential to getting low bf%

DELET THIS FUCKING PICTURE

cycling is fun cardio tho
>t. mountain biker

Attached: 1506543415018.png (356x311, 10K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>just doing my bait

kek, 6/10

Based and redpilled

This.

Cardio is still really helpful, though. And I know I'm about to sound like a basic instagram bitch, but cardio is good for "toning" muscles. Rowing, for example, is strenuous on your back and leg muscles and will help to sharpen their definition. You're not gonna get big doing cardio, obviously, but it definitely helps you look more aesthetic. Also helps your abs show as your bodyweight goes down.

please remove

Attached: 1522441420825-fit.jpg (700x379, 148K)

Thanks alot OP you fucking asshole
I went to go hold my dads hand and he called me a faggot