Jow Forums I fucked up

My gf of three months just came back from a routine doctors appointment. She’s been diagnosed with genital herpes bros. She was a virgin before me and I’ve only ever been with one other girl who I know for a fact was clean. I’ve never had sex without a condom with either of them, and I’ve never had an outbreak myself. She’ll have the results of the blood tests by Tuesday. I’m freaking the fuck out Jow Forums what do?

Attached: 356419D4-96BF-4CBD-B13E-1E8DFFB0DE35.jpg (156x159, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watermark.silverchair.com/186-Supplement_1-S3.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAcEwggG9BgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggGuMIIBqgIBADCCAaMGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMI_-BRe6DkKuys9Q6AgEQgIIBdGl2tddXKQxMokfOuZwuRTWG3_IU4OVWOs2uLGUNoy1FKufrmOpjQxAGGS99JSvNNgWdlIbySjiwkzwYLBFlu7hgNXtepkILEeHP-7KVz8haNbnG99Z9WBe8fbv_YOYS44sxiEHL7VXzwnKYcGDqU97z6892ces-MAzYUjo2QmrnjFSPtJtKy0TlEqL66OTu-MT8gKECU19DK_vqkaLJZXAFTD5QzdHZj_x9nwtKJgz83fpJoGZuy7iPCjlYGx-7_0Az5bbjXfqUIdXqzng2SpXE4KJuQtQK8Efew2dIjorF8UOrUWYjXPPuCDLTF-p3d0NEgLTMN-LM_RUdsoWqnkdFyFybGaW_6qsg-4DGJXpP7WNJ1vPIDdIYt3xOCVhsf-2TY1Un8AL1WKTKu-ECHc9zIrunAPS2QkaFj8LhG7J4CDqLbltBX5L-9xAT1rnNReJrg0NX5DWFGjReGVJYE6rtuQ9Kfnfto61kh3X8MidPaOe-3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She was a virgin before me
There are men on this board right now that have actually believed this line. They unironically exist.

test + tren

>I've had sex with two women
>I KNOW neither gave me genital herpes
>I have genital herpes
I think you might be hiding something from consciousness, user.

Attached: freud.png (600x579, 218K)

Well, obviously, some lies were told along the way. Either you have had genital herpes from your other girl and you were a carrier without knowing it [i.e, your ex lied] or your girl lied about her being a virgin / she cheated on you.

Not particularly pretty options in either case. What has she said about the whole situation? I guess she did say something, because you know she was diagnosed..

>get herpes
>I’ve only ever been with one other girl who I know for a fact was clean

Attached: images.jpg (418x351, 18K)

SS + GOMAD

She fucked more men than you if you don’t have herpes

She must've been a virgin, too

Attached: laugh-gold.png (327x316, 211K)

>she was a virgin before me
how do people still fall for this?

either way op, herpes can be kept under wraps pretty well these days. not the end of the world. end of your """relationship""" though

ITT: Virginville

One male and One female who are both handholdless, kissless, hugless, virgins, can still both give each other STD's.

>She was a virgin before me and I’ve only ever been with one other girl who I know for a fact was clean

Countless men though probably

Unclean, unclean, Uncleeaaaan

>she was a virgin
>WTF I MAY HAVE HERPES
stop lying to yourself buddy you very well know what this means.

can't believe you actually fell for this

Attached: Laughing_Goku.jpg (330x330, 34K)

There are literally more men on this board RIGHT NOW who believe this than there are virgin women who actually exist and have ever existed since the dawn of time.

Ive got herpes. It's literally nothing. Like once a year I get some blisters on my cock that take like 10 days to heal. That's it. I get colds that knock me out of action more frequently.

I bet she is """still""" a virgin after hooking up with op as well

Attached: 1499529390604-pol.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Attached: topkek copy.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can get genital herpes (type B) if someone who has a Herpies breakout on their mouth (type A) puts their mouth on your genitals fyi.

lmao

you realize that lots of people get genital herpes from using glassware when they were children
and that can be transferred from mouth to dick/cunt

>you realize that lots of people get genital herpes from using glassware
meant mouth herpes

OP here, just back from the doctor who said it’s very unlikely it’s been transmitted if I used a condom. He took blood and urine samples so I’ll know for sure within the next week. Gf is blaming me.

you could have given her mouth herpes from oral sex
or she could have given you mouth herpes and then you gave the same herpes to her cunt
i'd recommend to beat her till she spills the beans on whether she's cheated or not
there is a solid chance that she just got it from a glass or something

This desu

But can you still fuck raw when there are no blisters?
Can you get blowjobs?

>herpes

of all the shit you could get

Attached: tmA.gif (245x300, 1.97M)

Maybe it was from one of the men who fucked you

Well I mean it's likely she cheated, but it's possible she got it from touching herself after touching some bathroom stall or something.

you can but you're likely to give your partner that shit

I’ve known her a long time, neither of us have ever had cold sores

almost zero chance, unless she regularly shits in DISGUSTING public toilets

Not really bro. Chances are extremely slim unless one was cheating.

pretty sure you don't need a sore to spread it
just some minor graze
beat her just to be sure

>she was a virgin!
It so cute kids these days still believe in Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy and other fairytales

Attached: james-may-laugh.gif (320x180, 339K)

are you literally retarded
herpes is spread most easily from drinks and shit you autist
just think back of all the kids you knew that had herpes before they even knew what genitals were

Time to read some Quran bra, that way you won't go to jail for killing her

You can't get genital herpes from mouth herpes.

Your gf is lying to you.

Thanks user

What are the odds it’s just a couple of ingrown hairs?

yes you can
ie you will have mouth herpes on your genitals
the distinction between genital and mouth herpes is the strain of virus
ie you can have genital herpes on your mouth and mouth herpes on your genitals

OP here, honestly I hope this is the case. I’d rather she got it from someone else and I’m clean. I’d rather find another Gf than have this shit for the rest of my life. Gotta wait for the test results I guess.

Doc reckons it’s most likely herpes but she’ll have test results in a few days. I’ll make a follow up thread for all you fuckers amusement

>mouth herpes on your genital
I love you Jow Forums, always some more brain-damage posts lurking behind a corner

Attached: 1987341731406.gif.gif (245x150, 1.32M)

Sounds retarded but it can happen, HSV1 and HSV2 are separate viruses but the sores can appear in either area depending on the form of transmission.

it's literally correct in every single way though you actual retard

OP, I'm not an expert, but I had a braindead slut of a sister who had Chlamydia and witnessed the nonsense if finding out who had it and gave it to who when.
The girl you slept with before your current gf, she could've been a carrier and just didn't exhibit the signs. YOU could've been a carrier and didn't have the signs, and gave it to your gf, who manifested this.
The amount of girls who have STDs are astounding, your gf might very well be faithful. Remember, you were the non-virgin when the relationship began.
Or she cheated. Is there any reason to suspect she would?

The virus can survive in moisture. And girls have to wipe their cunt every time they take a piss. So stupid women tend to get it even without getting laid.

Bro, 3 months is not a long time to know someone intimately.

All the dirt and shit is only just starting to come out. She won't admit to you that she sucked Chad's cock until at least a year into your relationship.

Hell, I know a couple who has been together for 4 years and the girl made him wait for sex. When he proposed she finally admitted to him that she fucked her ex (after telling him they only made out, nothing more).

Anyway you have to decide if this chick is worth. Like many have said itc it is possible she got it through other means, you have to decide if she's worth it and if both of you can handle this maturely you'll get a stronger relationship out of it.

Personally neither me nor my gf of 2 years have any stds so I can't really offer more advice other than trust is usually more based on faith and knowing your partner as well as possible, than anything like what you're dealing with. It is so easy to cheat, and you will never truly know if your gf/wife is faithful or not.

Trust her, treat her well, don't be a cuck and stay with her after you find proof. Then no one can blame your character if she cheats.

Wew. Just ignore my previous post.

You don't give a shit about her, you really don't need to be in a committed relationship just to fuck someone.

i like to imagine that people that insult other people for being wrong and end up being completely wrong commit suicide afterwords
rest in piss lad
F

Just wondering... Are you Indian?

no i'm a burger
also the niggers had herpes the most so i would guess that india is similar

kak

Knew literally 0 kids growing up who had cold sores, this is a complete roastie myth

Attached: 1526769885016.jpg (634x699, 150K)

Actually no.
It's mostly american middle classed white people. It's the reason why it's called this innocent virus that don't hurt nobody that everyone on the earth has.

literally wrong
niggers have it most
why the fuck are you this retarded you dumb nigger
you could have literally googled it in one second
also she niggers have it 50% of the time

Attached: Capture.png (1020x479, 37K)

She is lying dummy.
Break up with her and never speak to her again. The relationship is over. Get retested in 6 weeks and pray to whatever deity you deem appropriate that you didn't catch anything. Re-evaluate your decisions in females, they are fucked.

Attached: get away.png (643x480, 332K)

I wasn’t expecting actual caring advice on here desu, that’s another scary possibility I’d been thinking of. See it’s strange because I see myself as being a lot more outgoing than her. Maybe it’s just girl talk but she’s completely against cheating and would be devastated if I did. Thanks for helping user

watermark.silverchair.com/186-Supplement_1-S3.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAcEwggG9BgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggGuMIIBqgIBADCCAaMGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMI_-BRe6DkKuys9Q6AgEQgIIBdGl2tddXKQxMokfOuZwuRTWG3_IU4OVWOs2uLGUNoy1FKufrmOpjQxAGGS99JSvNNgWdlIbySjiwkzwYLBFlu7hgNXtepkILEeHP-7KVz8haNbnG99Z9WBe8fbv_YOYS44sxiEHL7VXzwnKYcGDqU97z6892ces-MAzYUjo2QmrnjFSPtJtKy0TlEqL66OTu-MT8gKECU19DK_vqkaLJZXAFTD5QzdHZj_x9nwtKJgz83fpJoGZuy7iPCjlYGx-7_0Az5bbjXfqUIdXqzng2SpXE4KJuQtQK8Efew2dIjorF8UOrUWYjXPPuCDLTF-p3d0NEgLTMN-LM_RUdsoWqnkdFyFybGaW_6qsg-4DGJXpP7WNJ1vPIDdIYt3xOCVhsf-2TY1Un8AL1WKTKu-ECHc9zIrunAPS2QkaFj8LhG7J4CDqLbltBX5L-9xAT1rnNReJrg0NX5DWFGjReGVJYE6rtuQ9Kfnfto61kh3X8MidPaOe-3g
couldn't find rates for actual children cause i'm lazy but good enough
oral herpes is very prevalent among 15 to 18 year olds

Thanks brah, we’re going out for 3 months but I’ve known her for more than 10.

I still have hope that it might be a misdiagnosis but if she has it and I’m clean, I’m afraid it’s probably over.

>inb4 OP is a wanker