I know this probably isn’t the right place to ask given that it’s full of social retards...

I know this probably isn’t the right place to ask given that it’s full of social retards, but how the hell do you cut moderately with an active social life? Cutting at college is seriously taxing when one night of going out could wipe out a potential weeks worth of daily 500 cal deficits. Could I just do a quick cut to get it over with?

Attached: 88241440-1EC5-4D21-8ED9-A43B26146BE1.jpg (1080x1182, 172K)

Have some discipline and try to befriend like-minded goals-oriented people, instead of people that choose to sacrifice a nights study / gains for temporary intoxication.

When invited out, inform them that it is in fact chest day. If they don't understand, cut all contact and continue with your workout. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life, OP.

>going out
Never going to make it. Just accept the dad body now.

t.never gets invited out

iktf, bro
Easy answer, which is hard to manifest
Discipline

I graduated 5 years ago. I actually put forth effort and spoiler alert: I have a great job now.

>This place is full of social retards
>I'm unable to moderate my caloric intake when going out
You're pathetic

Adding to this, you could opt for other intoxicants to inbibe in lieu of alcohol that don't contain calories. Smoking weed, a bit of coke here or there, a speedball or two. Might even aid in your cut.

Attached: rabbiiceland.jpg (1267x825, 133K)

>Can't use .t correctly
>t. newfag

do more cardio

Try to learn how to go out without always drinking, try DD'ing sometimes

>I’ve got social anxiety
Then you have the problem and it is not societies fault.
Fix it

>one night of going out
>consume 3500 calories

What kind of fucking fatass/binge drinker are you? One big shot of vodka is barely 100 calories. I can binge drink like a madman, but if I stick to light beer or nonsugary mixed drinks I would pass out long before hitting even 1000 calories. Stop being retarded and go enjoy yourself. Do more cardio if you're that worried.

Attached: 1535635493664.png (829x711, 420K)

I fast for that reason, but shit gets real bad really quick when somebody invites me for unexpected drink, I will get drunk pretty fast when I dont eat whole day.

Though on the same train of thought getting drunker quicker is a good way of saving cals

Once you master IF you can just skip a day if you pigged out a day.

>i can binge drink like a madman
>i would pass out long before 1000 calories

my fucking sides. lol

You are literally a woman or you are very weak 'man'

you can drink 5 beers that are 200 calories each and be at 1k in 1.5 hours not even trying. Why are you posing? on Jow Forums?

Here's the solution: drink non alcoholic beer

No one on Jow Forums goes out

You can go on a night out and not drink you know...

instead of drinking, smoking pot, and getting the munchies and taking in 400 calories. just do E, coke, and adderall and drink a bunch of water

Bitch 5 beers is more than enough to get you drunk, if you aren't a giant fatass.

Insteal of slamming down drinks like everyone else in your group, because they want to get blasted, nurse a beer along taking small sips of it spaced apart so you're only drinking 2-3 beers all night long. Have water between beers so you're still drinking something but not continually drinking alcohol. If your 'friends' are intent on you getting as wasted as they're getting then perhaps you need to re-think who you're hanging out with.

Learn to read, you fucking mongoloid.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Stay mad, the only one you're hurting is yourself.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

>autism

based boomer advice

Have some fucking self control you retarded piece of shit. Stop acting like any of that shit is mandatory. If you can't handle a simple cut, you don't deserve the results.

>he thinks this is something to be proud of
Congratulations on developing a tolerance to a mind-numbing, body-destroying poison. What an achievement.

if you’re really that sociable and it’s not an excuse, then just tell your friends you’re cutting and be up front about eating boring food and avoiding alcohol for a few months. what realistically will you lose by it?

The best solution is to moderate your drinking. If you restrict yourself to 4 drinks a night when socializing, you will find that people enjoy being around you more, women are more attracted to you, and you don't get hungover. I can't count the number of times whiskey dick fucked me over when I had the opportunity to bang a 10 in college.
If you are an alcoholic and cannot stop drinking once you start, the next best thing to do would be to fast after a binge night. Also, calorie deficits are a shitty way to lose weight if that is your objective. IF and keto would work far better.

One shot of Windsor whiskey is 104 calories, assuming you're not mixing or chasing it with anything, and one bottle of Blue Moon beer is 171 calories. If you want to drink, pretty much the only way you're going to make that work is by eating 100g of protein, which will be 400 calories, and then not eating anything else ALL DAY. On the plus side, you will get hammered FAST. You can't smoke weed either, that'll make you hungry. Plan ahead.

Attached: Consider the Following.jpg (569x428, 23K)

Go rock yourself, my boomer.

Oh, and if you do this you're gonna get the shits. 100g of protein + alcohol and nothing else will do that.

go out only once a week.

You have to hit it from all angles. Moderation. 8 beers instead of 12, maybe even less. This is crazy I know, but the last guy at the party is a fucking loser. You can deepen your cut, but you won't like it. Cut a bit more when you are hungover. You can get through the whole day at like 1200 kcal, easy. Vomit that shit out. It's terrible for you and all, but if the next day is a rest day, who cares? All these methods are terrible except for moderation, which is the biggest challenge of life anyways. People are typically at maximum coolness at 3-4 drinks over 2-3 hours, so not actually drunk. You're putting in fucking work shifts trying to be yourself with poison and complaining about it. Don't expect magical moments 24/7.

drink pure vodka with soda, for least amount of calories and maximum drunkedness, beer belly is a thing