Fucking Moron Almost Crushes Windpipe

Nearly killed myself benching because my normal spotter is sick and I was too retarded to ask for a spot or use a power cage. What's the best way to chill out after something like that? I've felt really on edge for nearly an hour.

Also, share the stupidest thing you've ever done in the gym so I can feel better about myself.

Attached: Fuckingfuck.gif (405x269, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9NBo-Dh4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smoke a cig

How did this happen? Are you benching to your neck? Bench to your chest brainlet

i've been benching without a spotter for years and this has never happened

learn how to bench correctly

>not benching till failure, for years
>gonna make it

You can only choose one senpai.

I bench to failure without a spotter all the time, just roll the bar to your hips and sit up

How the hell did it fall on your neck? Are you a former employee of the Hilary campaign?

Also don't bite off more than you can chew without a spotter dumbass, just do some volume instead.

log off

probably not that interesting of a story desu.

FYI this is the "proper" way to bench to failure without a spotter.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9NBo-Dh4i8

>neck
Thought I could get it to the rack. Off by half a centimeter. Read the post, I already know I'm a moron.

Got a spotter now, though.

>got mildly drunk
>gym time!
>suddenly decide it's overhead squat day
>nearly knock myself out dropping LMAO1plate on my head

Benching to failure is shit for your gains. Bench with a higher weekly volume

v

Attached: 1524824537852.png (665x465, 115K)

>overhead squat day

Attached: 1532459306286.jpg (424x750, 56K)

Eyes should be under the bar, lift and lower to chest. Simples!

Had same happen, just rolled over and let weights drop off.
Though, now always use safety bars/cage system if fitted.

you're a complete retard

you should not be doing any heavily loaded barbell compound to failure, or you aren't going to be lifting "for years", you'll just be another snapped up retard boomer who used to bench 405 in high school or whatever the fuck

>fuck around on farm jogging
>Tired
>Bull sees me and starts cumming towards me
>Run all the way back
>Decide I can take advantage of dangerous situations to increase my lifts as well
>don't want to put a bull in my home gym, so decide to use knifes
>Tape 12 steak knifes to Woden blocks and put them on the ground in my squat rack
>Remove safety bars
>Ass to knifes squat
>Warmup works great
>Prostate tingles every time I go down
>Feel like I can hit a new PR
>Load up
>Realise i overestimated myself
>Knifes poked my ass a bit
>Managed to fall forwards face first into the ground eventually to get out from under the bar

You're a fucking brainlet, but if you keep that up I bet you'll make it no problem

>he doesn't know yet

I mean u could just bench a normal weight that you can handle and then stop when u feel that u cannot do a couple more,

imagine needing a spotter to lift lmao

>Bench 135 5x5 without a problem
>Next time 140 5x5, fail 5th rep of 4th set
So do I just bench 1pl8 forever or what

I was 15 and squatting in my power rack in our garage. I decide to box squat but don't adjust my safety pins. Great workout, I go for an extra rep on my last set like an idiot (No one else is home, mind you). I go down and can't get back up properly off the box, and I fall forward as I try to readjust while sitting on the box. The bar comes down on my neck, just barely being saved from decapitation by my safety bars which are partially supporting the weight. I was using a benhc that went all the way in front of me for some reason, so I was pinned between the bench and the bar with 315 pounds on my neck. I managed to squeeze out but I didn't squat again for a couple days.

If I had those safety bars one hole lower I probably wouldn't be here.

its about feeling the weight in your muscle, making it tear not about how much u lift

KNOW YOUR LIMITS PLAY WITHIN IT