I just hanged for 100 seconds on my pull up bar, and it wasn’t even that hard. Am I Chad now?

I just hanged for 100 seconds on my pull up bar, and it wasn’t even that hard. Am I Chad now?

Attached: 0B2F1520-2BDF-4C0F-AC28-1AD7DA56E109.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Hm let me try this meme. Are you supposed to pull up a bit or completely deadhang

I would assume deadhang, pic related is probably on his 90th second

that bar can rotate though

the trick is that the bar rotates

the bar in that challenge rotates so it's harder

Fuuu made it to about 70. I don't usually bother with deadhangs.

Much easier on a real bar

You pull up a bit, Jessie. We talked about this.

Attached: jeff_doctor.png (474x631, 234K)

did anybody say rotate

Attached: images.jpg (254x199, 12K)

Sorry Jeff I'll work on it.

and you arent allowed to use mixed grip either

That bar is spinning as far as I know or some shit

MASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1535498583850.png (880x667, 29K)

could you just hook grip?

>challenge
You mean
>scam

you end up hanging by your fingertips no matter what unless you have the world's biggest hands and can lock your thumb from the other side. The bar is a lot bigger than your regular pull up bar and slippery

it's not a huge bar, and hook grip doesn't slip really, most people just dont know how to do it

The bar spins and is of a different thickness from what most people are used to.

Say no more

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Can't you mix grip? Or hang by interlocking the fingers of each hand with each other like you would do when you pray

why can't we have these in my country

Where is this challenge located?

What? How the fuck does that work?

The bar is not welded in so it is able to rotate just like an olympic bar would

It's a scam. The bar rotates very slowly and the rules say you can't adjust your grip. Usually the bar is also thick which makes it even harder.

completely fucks your grip
a friend tried this in a fair and didn't even last for 10 seconds, and he is in the military and can do >20 pullups

No, there's not a motor or whatever like you're suggesting that spins it, just is able to spin like a ball bearing

It’s called a rolling thunder. The bar rotates like a barbell sleeve and makes it much more difficult to grip because the bar rolls out of your fingers as your grip fails. Not impossible, but much more difficult.

>of a different thickness from what most people are used to.

Attached: irish.jpg (683x1024, 83K)

hook grip?

Attached: Tw5nNws.jpg (720x718, 22K)

Tfw just gf'd a fit girl with c cups

I fucked like 12 girls since my last gf but none had milkers like that. Fuck. Whyyyyy