W-what do I say?

W-what do I say?

Attached: C0CDF2C4-64C0-4766-969D-728EEBB844E5.jpg (1242x2208, 182K)

imagine getting swiped left on that.

Entitled baby incubator

X

This op! See if she swiped right on you!

be her third baby daddy

this, just leave as soon as you know shes pregnant. it will keep getting funnier

>I want to be treated like a queen
>I don't want a relationship
>I'm looking to settle down
Run OP, delete the account incase she traces it.

>like to be treated like a queen

Absolutely run. Any time some chick starts using words like princess or queen, you know they're looking for some totally doting ass and won't stop bitching till they get it.

The fact two guys already bounced despite impregnation is also an enormous red flag.

Tell her that solo mothers ruin society

>clearly says she doesn't just want a relationship
I don't know what's funny these whores or you Incels that think all women are like that

>delete life and live on antarctica

she cant get pregnant twice

hit that shit raw buddy

I too, have a provider fetish. We are a rare breed in this selfish world my brother.

Attached: 1.jpg (640x853, 38K)

You're not a queen. You're a whore pauper worth less than the dirt on my shoes. I feel bad for the sad sap that raises your two bastard children. You say you're looking for loyalty and trustworthiness but you've got pumped and dumped TWICE. Do you know what sort of fucking loser you are? Do the world a favor a put a bullet into your degenerate brain.

Attached: disgust.jpg (400x289, 17K)

I fucked a kid with a mom once. It was alright, bitch was crazy though.

>I fucked a kid with a mom once

im out

>i fucked a kid with a mom once
(you)

As a father I can only sympathize with that poor kid having to grow up in a place like that, with a whore of a mother.

Why do they all have that same television?

Sony really dominated the market during the CRT TV era.

You say nothing because that retarded whore is looking for meaningful relationships on tinder and you're going to be her next worthless baby daddy.

Dubs of truth

Saw thumbnail and it looked like gigantic macromastia. How disappointed I was

I like that they have a door, even if it's just chilling against a wall or something

@47495923
oops, dropped it!

heh got em