/britfeel/

back to the original OP image edition

Attached: 1533808950594.jpg (3877x2823, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6058269/Sweden-car-firebombing-Masked-youth-gangs-coordinated-attacks-social-media-police-say.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At the bottom of the road amersham hill is the high Wycombe railway station

first for tim's bio oil working

Attached: 1534192594033.jpg (600x1076, 302K)

Is anybody else bugged by Wojaks hoody? Where he has been flipped
>NO GIRLS ALLOWED
Is backwards. It's been on my mind for ages.

>tfw no pirate gf
4seconds

Attached: KeiraKnightleyPirate.jpg (800x545, 67K)

just want a big booby gf

i feel the very same way lod

Attached: 1529324602140.jpg (640x1136, 94K)

I woke up and 1.30am today.
I have wanked 5 times so far.
Been soft the past four times but forced myself to cum.
Think I will have another one.

got banned from int lads i'm welcome here yeah?

>got banned from int lads i'm welcome here yeah?

no. under age lads are not allowed here

You filed the relevant paperwork yet lad?

No
you have to leave

Only if you pass the initiation and answer this question correctly

Attached: 37723345_10156531151539776_4683771972134371328_o.jpg (1875x1875, 564K)

are youu the one they call stump grinder

Once the race war gets started and you find yourself shoving a 6 inch blade through the skull of some paki vermin - Don't you dare feel any guilt about it

They started this, not us

probably gonna have a nice wank later, had to wait because i showered last night to go to the dole house this morning so I didn't wanna smell of cum

I thought you felt the race war would be blacks against pakis?

>greggs
grim

you're unironically a psycho. get help

Haha right my fellow white man, definitely not a paki!

I only have access to a slow cooker, a microwave and takeaways. What should I eat today?

Attached: banaber fon.png (657x525, 24K)

We wont have to do much, lass. The army lads and their drones will do most of the work.

Why are Arabs so retarded, lads?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6058269/Sweden-car-firebombing-Masked-youth-gangs-coordinated-attacks-social-media-police-say.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Make cous-cous lad, only need a kettle for that. I can give you a recipe if you want
Have it with some slow-cooked lamb. Have a look for what sort of flavors are in Moroccan food and make the recipe up yourself

>They started this, not us

Attached: 1470734982628.jpg (471x471, 71K)

Hmmm, not sure about it but then maybe it would be good to try something new...

beans on toast
seeded brown bread, heinz five beans, cheddar

>everyone takes the bait from the fake poleaboo

fucking brainlets in this thread

bloody immigrant terrorist gay black paki jews

I've decided that I wont reply to obvious poor bait any more

Its his real trip although he is probs baiting

Not exactly bait

Just something in my head that I need to let out

I know what I said is silly but I can't just leave it ratting in my head all day

Stuck in East Devon
Think I shall get up and take a walk
But may polish boots first

Just a suggestion but tastes good man, used to cook it a lot. Very easy too

>It's his real trip

That has never been confirmed.

Let's chat on Skype mate. I could be a friend to you.

I know you don't have a microphone on your computer but you can download the Skype app on your phone.

Your fans are desperate for this crossover to happen.

What we all listening to lads? I'm enjoying Stairway To Heaven

Attached: pepepepepepe.jpg (354x286, 14K)

right lads, ps4 lad here, thinking of either getting horizon zero dawn or nioh desu.

>That has never been confirmed.

well its the one he always posts on

What is the most based political ideology for a brit robot?

Ideally it would, the lack of structure which results in every single day being boring and empty effects my ability and motivation in every area.

However, I don't think my current situation is suitable for an intense course and I'd end up failing which is why I lean to trying to make myself employable rather than pursue education which has no guarantees anyway.

I was in London last weekend. It wasn't too bad. I kinda miss it

BIG NEWS FOR THE BRITFEEL LADS

A new range of Britfeel merchandise is coming soon!

Have you ever wanted a "Tilde

If you're after something more casual to just relax and enjoy I'd get Zero Dawn

steak ofcourse

It's true tho ennit

Attached: 5a06f17.jpg (640x923, 75K)

I would rather have Nioh, but if you just want to fuck around and fight robots then you might like Horizon more.

Nioh is the better game by a mile

Reminds me when someone made Kay's good cooking merchandise last year and Kay would always flip out in the comments about it.

Anti-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha Anarcho-Monarchist

>old people and children aren't alive

I like games such as Dark Souls which is why I'm considering Nioh. I don't mind hard, just not really fast-paced. gonna look up some videos of Nioh to see what sort of speed it is.

This is going to be high quality stuff Ebin. You'll love it.

Nioh will be for you then. There's a sequel coming as well.

Have you commented on sir lenners death of colon cancer?
I swear you predicted that would happen.

Nioh is a lot faster than Dark Souls. Plays more like Ninja Gaiden

Get a fat mixed kebab, feel full halfway through but struggle onwards to finish it all anyway. Sit around bloated and regret it for the next 4 hours feeling like a piece for shit

Took some phenibut and smoked some weed and feel great, how my fellow druggo lads doing?

>Or a Service Station user tea towe
actually a marko ssanon tea towel in the style of those tacky royal wedding ones would be funny

they are physically able to reproduce though, they just haven't had sex yet

day 3 /nofap/

Attached: 34535.jpg (242x156, 14K)

Haven't eaten a kebab in years, lod. Too worried about fecal matter, jizz, pets and preteen girls making up a signifiant amount of the meat.

I did ask what happened to him but nobody answered. I'm skeptical about colon cancer because it usually takes at least a couple of years even if your diagnosed at stage 3/4 doesn't it? Unless he refused prolonging treatment. Maybe it was a saku sex game gone wrong and it mimic'd the symptoms of the big c

>skype
What decade am I in?

lambs liver and chickpeas into the slow cooker with some sauce with spices

Why are you namefagging though?

Any other lads playing the new Walking Dead game? I feel like I'm the only person who cares

Attached: SPWUhGZ.jpg (3840x2160, 433K)

I use Skype every single day for work. I always thought it was the standard thing that everyone has.

What do you use?

Not him, but that sounds delicious.

Shit, I've run out of drugs

Attached: 1496104333611.jpg (598x563, 88K)

hey lads, piss siege lad here...
well it didn't go so well, the bailiffs took everything and worse; i've been sectioned for the smega tissues.
My mate has come to visit me and snuck me his phone real quick.
Not going to lie lads, this is real low point now.

All the cool kids use discord these days, gramps

>inb4 ebin tries to profile discord users

Attached: wojak boomer 2.jpg (380x349, 25K)

I'm high on life, brother

Attached: Craig-Charles.jpg (1200x630, 61K)

why is life so shit lads

Yeah mate, Skype is normal as far as I am concerned.
They are talking about discord though.

Isn't Discord mostly for people who play computer games to talk to each other?

Saku hasn't posted to verify but one post said it matched up to what he told him on steam or something. It's weird to think posters here die for some reason.

Everyone uses Skype except weirdos

>Yeah boss I'll do the video conference tonight just add me to the discord server ;)

Into the jar it goes, lod. I was willing to buy it up until the phone smuggling. Still, look on the bright side: at least you have a roof over your head.

>when you're trying to book a group holiday with mates and there's that one guy who sits there and mucks around, contributing nothing and just letting everyone else organise it all

Last I heard from lenners he was ill all the time and having tests. I said it was aids at the time so it might not be that far fetched.

>I was willing to buy it up until the phone smuggling

Really?

>that lad is me
I'd rather just do whatever the lads find easiest. If they ask my opinion on something like what hotel or whatever, I'm easy with whatever we do

Book my holiday, you cunt. Too many cu cks spoil the broth, there's no point in doing anything but sit on my arse.

a women asked if I had a lighter so I guess you could say I'm chad now

I don't know the situation or know any of his lore, but that's unusually young.

Illness could just be other things. You're constantly I'll though and you'll still go on forever

You are the worst, I hate you intensely
Well then don't be mad when the person babysitting you for a week gets something wrong for you. No contribution, no opinion

any other metalheads ITT?

Anyone know any really sauce-heavy meals that can be made with only a slow cooker? Already asked a similar question, but I think a thick sauce would be just the ticket and whenever I use the thing whatever I make ends up bland and watery.

yes but I know you aren't

>meals
haha, misread that as METAL

I always take a lighter out with me for people that ask, feel like a nice lad when I do. It's always awkward when they ask if i've got a cig too and I say 'I don't smoke mate, bad for your health'

>moni has a pass

Attached: 152349823444.jpg (1086x992, 66K)

>Poley will meet up with Andrew but he won't even have a simple phone call with me

Jealous.

Didn't know you were a metalhead Moni, unless you're just memeing or something

You like Cannibal Corpse?

Imagine not having a pass

Real or impostor, don't talk to me. I breggsitted.

It's basically got a gamer theme but it's objectively superior to skype in every way. Skype is outdated af

He might actually be dead then, how strange

the difference is that andrew is a soft lad and you're the type to record the phone call or take the piss out of moni