Don't worry fren, i'll always be there for u :))))

>don't worry fren, i'll always be there for u :))))
>*never speaks to you again unless you message them first*

Attached: a.png (254x501, 236K)

>no user, you're not annoying me and I won't ghost you!
>ghosts me

Maybe she died? ne

*ghosts you*
*but still monitors your in secret*

that's because its exhausting to intiate that conversation of making sure you are ok.

>I'll always be there for u :))))
>never let them know you need them
>they don't talk to and probably assume you're alright
what did you think would happen tard

Usually I message last, I'l give it a week and message again, and if it's total silence I try to move on. You can't be angry at someone for not wanting you, sometimes its okay to accept that you lost and you have to try to figure out what's wrong. Mine is I'm bipolar, it never gets to the point where it's a talking point, but I know if I was better I'd do more to take care of myself outside of manic episodes.

>thanks for the time talking to me stacy
>no prob user, i gotta go to sleep. Talk later!
>alright stacy goodnight! Have sweet dreams
>hi stacy! What's up?

Haven't replied in 3 months

>I just don't see a relationship between us user, but we can still be friends
>never hear from her again
>takes days for her to answer when you text her first

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

If someone says "fren", you already know you're dealing with a retard.

>i'm here when you need me
>is actually always there when you need her
Anyone?

Attached: 1500967331913.png (215x207, 62K)

>using discord as a supplement for socialization
>thinking the people you meet on discord are really your friends
Here's your problem

Attached: Discord.jpg (945x914, 146K)

i feel personally insulted, fuck you, not my fault you retards literally never talk at all about anything
>try to start conversations and keep them going for days
>never actually get much response in return or any effort put into talking about something
>person i talk to just straight up refuses to talk anything about themselves saying that it's just ''not important'' and that it doesn't matter
>end up losing interest in them when i see that the whole thing doesn't go anywhere
>go back to doing my own thing and play vidya or browse some threads
>they never message anything as expected
>only time they do they say something like ''Hi'' and then nothing else
>expecting you to somehow carry the conversation again
>but if you do they either don't respond anymore or cut it short again
You're no fucking victim, you're just a demented aspie who was no idea how to talk to people or keep a conversation interesting or at the very least just keep a conversation going even if it isn't interesting.

Attached: 1532497547000.png (200x200, 52K)

>socially awkward loners tend to have poor conversation skills
revelation of the century

i dont even have any friends irl either and dont talk to anyone outside of the internet and i still manage to keep up conversations just fucking fine, i really don't get what's the deal with it, how can you just be ''shy'' or some shit like that through text?

i have no interest in conversation, lets play video games or fuck off.

No, fuck YOU. That's a woman thing, literally have I never met a man that I didn't have a good conversation with at least once, but I couldn't count on the legs of 500 centipedes how many women there are that never respond or respond with, "hi" or "k"
Fuck off, fuck you, fuck your bullshit.

this post sums up Tinder for males

>Don't worry this won't affect our friendship
>Doesn't talk to me unless I spam fuck his dms

This
Are you retarded OP
no wonder you get ghosted

Truth gull

Attached: 1528241031346.png (222x308, 15K)

>start erping
>Find with some dude through /trash/
>Turns out he is a really good writer, we share a lot of fetishes and is an overall great guy to talk to outside of rp too
>Talk almost daily
>Notice that all the times we talked in the last month i messaged first
>Dont contact him as an experiment, to see if he will
Its been weeks.
I feel empty without you, mayn

why would i need them?
that only radiates weakness if you tell some stupid lanky faggot with no social skills that you need them for something LMAO

Attached: 1532467903005.png (851x783, 357K)

Exactly this. At least they make it easy.

Nothing wrong with that. They didn't say they're there to bug you, they said they're there for you. If you don't want them then it's your choice.

Then if you don't need them there's no problem. Nothing they said was wrong and you have no reason whatsoever to complain since they haven't failed to be there for you. Fuck off retard.

i dont need you pathetic cuck, you were dragging me down from my true potential.

>Horrible at starting a conversation

>Horrible at maintaining a conversation

>Find hardly a few people with anything in common enough with me to even start a conversation

>Talks to me about something I don't know about and am not interested in

>>"user why are you ghosting me:(((("

I'm 100% a socially reclusive robot and even I can draw this conclusion. Just because someone else is a robot does not mean they're automatically your friend, unless you know them in real life.

Attached: animelliot.png (556x417, 172K)

>you do everything you can to keep things going
>but they just keep ignoring you, walking away from your life
>the only option you got is to leave them behind just like they did to you

Attached: 1532499454414.jpg (600x238, 18K)

>since they haven't failed to be there for you
they did though, they never check up on me or ask how i'm doing. stupid moron

Attached: 1532536754373.jpg (400x400, 15K)

That's not "not being there for you". That's you avoiding them like the inbred you are and demanding they telepathically know that you are a clingy faggot who would force them to talk to you if you could.

What does it mean when they just show as offline forever on Discord? I haven't acted like a creep or anything, no sexual stuff or extreme stuff. I just tried to keep the conversation friendly but sometimes I'm just unfamiliar with particular gaming series.

that's some pretty strong projecting you got there buddy, you'd think that some social autist would at least pick up on the fact they should say 'Hi' and ask others how they've been everyone once in a while, especially when the person talking to them already did exactly just that but of course not

why are you even assuming im clingy lmao, i just go play videogames and do my own thing, i dont give a shit if they message me or not, it's just the shame that the retard has no idea how to communicate with others, i would've been his friend if maybe he would've put some effort into talking and not expecting me to do it all for him

Attached: 1532392596385.png (851x783, 373K)

No wonder nobody wants to talk to you. You have negative IQ and you're demanding and clingy on top of that.

this is what i try my hardest to be this for my gf i love her so much and cant wait to get my hug.

Attached: 1491068909396.gif (500x500, 1.63M)

easily one the most gullible boards on here, you just can't help but reply to anything to show off