3dprint.com/220737/3d-printed-ct-bone-grafts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kms kms kms kms
originalyl

there are no women here, fembots don't exist
sorry user

I would literally never get bored of those tits

Fuck

when are you moving to the USA? i can love you the right way.

>posting 3D

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 425K)

You guys post attractive girls all the time. How would this one thread change anything when girls on here have accepted their fate of being fulgy?

If them milkers were the same as eachother they'd be perfect

OMG OMG OMG OMG I FOUND HER TUMBLR HAHAHA

SCORE!
(btw there is no face pic of her, i checked)

An user mentioned their different sizes and I can't unsee it.

I noticed it and dont care, could play with them for eternity

Most breasts aren't symmetrical just as most people don't have a perfectly symmetrical face. I feel like that sucks for her with finding a bra, but they're still nice boobs I'd be happy to have over mine.

Idgaf
I will never look like that but none of you will ever get a gf like this.

My bf loves me and my body so I dont care that I dont look like that. My body is pretty nice anyways, I am just too skinny.

>bf
post timestamped pic fucking idiot whore

My body looks better than that imo.

How skinny are you?
aka what's your weight and height?

I am straight male and that does not attract me.

So uh are you going to indulge us or what?

They already know that they're massively pathetic sluts, like wimpering little animals begging for cock at all times. It takes everything in their power to distract themselves from this fact, and to help cope they perpetuate the mythical stereotype that men are sex starved dogs too.

I mean think about it, how could you have a submissive, cock crazed, feminine sexuality that revolves around getting used for your holes and not feel massive shame subconsciously, if not consciously? They must be teetering on the edge of insanity at all times, knowing that they deserve zero respect as civilized humans deep down.

Attached: 1525801286305.jpg (500x396, 22K)

thats against the rules.

Im 94lbs and 5 foot 3 inches. Aiming for 115lbsz

God damn, you must be really cute. Your bf is super lucky.

>My body looks better than that imo.
be my slut

5ft4 98 lb fembot here
Im more desvastated about my face than my body

show your cute little puckered butthole.

The real question is what do you smell like you fucking sluts.

aim for 85 instead

poop and show your asshole before you wipe.

>3dprint.com/220737/3d-printed-ct-bone-grafts/

Also, I'd rather look like this. That woman has no hips. Cosmetic surgery might allow you to be very skinny like her and have a low WHR, and I'd like to look like an anime character, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Attached: IMG_8416.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

Doesn't look like this fatty has hips either, just myspace angles.

fembots will never look at good as 2D woman, people here literally choose not to look at you disgusting creatures when they fap.

you make us sick

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0101-145.jpg (640x1160, 80K)

she clearly has hips you blind retard

NO THANKS I DON'T WANT SAGGLE TITS

I'm gonna be real with you my man, nothing a sweaty fat loser says will ever bring me to suicide. It's a pretty funny attempt though

imagine if every image of an attractive girl on this board was replaced by chads with 8 inch dicks. that must be what it's like to browse Jow Forums as an ugly girl

I wish I was built like this. Maybe bigger tits.

Attached: IMG_5623.jpg (1380x1435, 250K)

How are you built?

>She called me her man

See you later, virgins

We disappoint men. They imagine someone else when they're with us. We are not their dream, and they would leave us so they could have it.

Unless we have great bodies, we are worth nothing to other people. We may have self-worth, but no one else agrees that we're worth anything.

It's not the same for men. I'd take a guy who was skinny fat, but those men want nothing to do with me.

Also, any guy can lift weights, calorie count for a low body fat percentage, and look like this. Going bald is not a deal killer, and there's finasteride to treat it.

You can't build an ass or tits with excercise - you can improve good tits and ass with excercize, but you can't make them out of nothing.

Attached: IMG_4508.jpg (360x600, 24K)

>We are not their dream
Absolute projection, I have no dreams.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 570K)

Sort of like that, but my hips are less cushioned, my shoulders are slightly wider, and I'm 5'11'. I look like an ugly Taylor Swift with black hair and brown eyes. I have a long Nordic jaw, a prominant Nordic brow and a giant Aryan nose.

I could be beautiful, but I'm too tall in a gangly, ugly way. I just want to be a tiny anime grill with big boobs and a big butt that guys love.

Attached: IMG_5778.png (400x661, 419K)

This is perfectly fine.
But then again I'm 5'7" with a thing for taller girls, so I'm highly biased.

So you're absolutely average.

most fem"bots" are average or above average in appearance based on the ones publicly posting here and the 6 I've exchanged images with privately.

Funny thing is most robots aren't that ugly either, they just have cringecore personalities. One of them told me a story about meeting a guy who probably posted here and he tried to use a fake british accent the entire time they were talking and did nothing but shit on her taste in music while jerking off the typical absolute garbage that most /mu/tants """"like""""".

My exchanges with them confirm that women cannot be robots, only one of them is even close to being as socially isolated as I am.

>You can't build an ass or tits with excercise - you can improve good tits and ass with excercize, but you can't make them out of nothing.

Do I have a fucking news for ya

Post faceless nudes
Pussy

That's a pretty unattractive body though. Ugly legs and ugly lopsided breasts. Probably no butt. And a gross face too.

should've tracked one down and killed em

but women don't need to look that pretty, all they need to do is look pretty enough to attract one man that she can be exclusively monogamous with for the rest of her life, having nightly sex in the missionary position with the lights turned off under the covers with socks on for the sole purpose of procreation while holding hands.

Attached: 1534125094006.webm (640x1138, 1.83M)

I'm not jealous of bodies OP, but pretty faces/the whole package. Your body will be acceptable to 98% of men if you are thin and not deformed; it's your face that makes the difference between being ignored all your life and having a perfect life never worrying about rejection or hardship

Attached: 1534137667653.webm (480x600, 1.92M)