Jow Forums

>Jow Forums
>Affleck and Cruise wants to hang out with you
>Amy Adams wants to fuck you, shit every girl wants to fuck you
>Literally has the world in the palm of your hand

decides to play video games and lift instead...

I guess it true, fools do squander opportunity.

Attached: Capture.png (1162x895, 793K)

He is a famous Hollywood star, how did he squander a opportunity?

Just get on with it and post Cavill pics so we can all satisfy our latent homosexual feelings.

the things id do for amy adams

she is 44

And a 4/10
And apparently gay as fuck

And?

Once a beta, always a beta. Do you think he browses?

yeah and

She is ugly and old
Holy shit guys are you on nofap or something?

thats an alpha move, disregard women and do what you enjoy.

Bitches ain’t shit but hoes n tricks

Vidya > Holes

pleb

Attached: ACA96061-31C0-4CF6-ADB6-456D75EACE8A.jpg (1339x2140, 512K)

These kinds of stories that show even Chad doesn't wanna slay pussy all the time. It tiring and unfulfilling if it's the only thing you do. Sometimes you just want to leave all of it behind, the money, the women, the responsibilities and just focus on a video game.

It’s a beta move when you can’t have women and then go to hobbies, it’s alpha when you could have literal supermodels but you choose hobbies.

Yeah, just look at her.

Attached: 161110_gma_breakfast_amy_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 52K)

What is wrong with you desperate niggers? She’s old as fuck

He didn't leave responsibilities, he was the healer

You have no standards

kek

Spazzing out over women is beta as fuck. It says you’re either a virgin 14 year old or a thirsty creep. Pussy isn’t even that good and the bitch around it is not worth the bother.

If you didn't notice was supposed to be ironic, you really are a brainlet.

>UGH WHY WASN'T HE JUST WAITING BY THE PHONE FOR ME TO CALL HIM FOR A ROLE
>HE SHOULD HAVE DROPPED WHAT HE WAS DOING IMMEDIATELY PAID ATTENTION TO ME

fuck off, snyder
fucking directors literally think the whole world revolves around them and should stop and start and their convenience

Lol she looks like swediah politician Annie Lööf

Back when I played WoW I had I assumed everyone who played with me was an autistic shut-in hermit kissless virgin losers like me, then once I got to know people more and more over the years I realised they were all actually turbo-normies progressing in life.

The guys I played with back in 2004-2010, well they're now all doctors, dentists, lawyers, home owners, married, kids, etc. Meanwhile I am still the same shut-in hermit kissless virgin loser.

Chances are I came across Herny Cavill in a dungeon one time, maybe on one of his alts, and while I was there assuming everyone in the dungeon was a loser like me it turns out he was a famous Chad stud hollywood actor.

Now I can't even blame WoW/video games for my life, if it was really that then why did all these other people not end up like me? Its just something about me that is why I am this way, not because I played video games. Knowing this makes it feel worse and makes me feel more confused, at least before I just assumed it was because I played too much video games.

Attached: 21949219421.jpg (240x210, 7K)

>Now I can't even blame WoW/video games for my life, if it was really that then why did all these other people not end up like me? Its just something about me that is why I am this way, not because I played video games. Knowing this makes it feel worse and makes me feel more confused, at least before I just assumed it was because I played too much video games.
Even if it hurts, these kinds of realizations are necessary. Trying to find one thing to blame and thinking everything would've been great if only it hadn't been for that is retarded. You need to look at the big picture.

>Warcraft
Warcraft is not WoW retard, WoW is World of Warcraft

>2018
>thinking some clickbait magazine remembers a game literally more than a decade ago
Unless you're talking with autists, you can very much use the terms interchangeably.

one of the pritiest girls i know plays fucking fortnite
fucking normies

Fortnite is literally part of normie culture now. Wow never reached that level of normieness.

> if it was really that then why did all these other people not end up like me?
You are ugly, they weren't.

Everyone plays fortnite. It is not the same thing, not even close.

What you should take away is that you could still make it.
Back when I played league, buddies would play and pre then go out clubbing. Only made it to plat 1 but we spend 30 hours a week playing.
God speed user, work out, cut back(or give up as I did) on Vidya and go to church. Centre your life.

what do you really have to gain from socializing besides the illusion of accomplishment when all you have done is talk and fuck

Cavill has ascended above Chad clubber status.

The Virgin Clubber
The Chad Healer

stopped playing WoW once I typed in /played.

WoW is exactly the same as socializing just without the need to shower

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: display.png (1524x1376, 851K)

mommybros unite

Mila Kunis also said she used to play WoW a lot. Is WoW just a game that celebrities pick to say how "nerdy" they are or are they really invested gamers?

In the case of Mila Kunis, take a wild guess.

Really? Does she have kids? She looks really good for a 44 year old white ginger woman.

This is sadly true. Most women are terrible at sex. Even most prostitutes are bad at sex.

No homo, bit it's true, Men truly are the romantic sex. Women tend to be far too passive to be romantic.

>implying most of those are from real people

user...

Wrong. When Men grow tired of women, it happens anywhere from 30 to 35, they would rather do anything else than focus on them. You still have growing to do because women are obviously still your primary goal in life.

>136 messages
cope. I guess youre one of the delusional fags who claim "women age like milk men age like wine bro". Well guess what, the average woman will still be 100 more desirable than you even in her 40s

>Pussy isn’t even that good
spotted the fag

Why the fuck would someone create a fake male profile on tinder? If you are going to create a fake account for whatever purpose, i would say a female profile is much better, since it gathers much more attention.

Vin diesel played/plays WoW but he's also hardcore /tg/ (particularly wh40k) so i believe that one

thats whats up. he can just get his dick sucked whenever he feels horny anyways

>women age like milk men age like wine
true. It's just that, while they comparatively get much less attention, it's still more than any of us could imagine

Wow a dude who's can do literally anything in the world was busy doing something he likes to do. Call the fucking press!

Losers dykes and trannies use it to LARP with stupid loser women you stupid waste of spunk.
Remember all of those tardy creepers who pretended to be that faggot from australia zyzz?
Oh and you're right about the females, homos and trannies do that too.
Also they hire people to build AI to catfish people and keep them on their apps and websites and have a few hundred indian slaves keeping idiots on those sites.
The last thing they want is for retards to hook up and leave the tier app/site forever.
And that was an OKCupid thing you idiot.

I stand by what I said.