/Sv3rige/ appreciation

>organic & raw carnivore diet guru
>fucks Stacie’s from millionaire patrician families
>doesn’t have to work a day in his entire life, gets by on his looks and charm alone
>doesn’t care about lifting for women or ‘muh aesthetics’ despite being very fit
>epitome of redpilled
I don’t get it, is it just the vegan shills knocking /ourguy/? What’s not to love?

Attached: 97FFB5C4-15BA-44B5-9588-C7A67E48826B.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtu.be/l2Pyu-Cj0gg
youtube.com/watch?v=qaQXpuavAhE
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the diet fucked his hairline

enjoy being a bald faggot

Actually, Gatis’ hairline is a hallmark of generations of high-test Latvian strongmen. Nice try, though

BASED

he is a mong

stop posting to ur post fagot

Why is he a Latvian living in the Netherlands with a handle meaning Sweden?

Because he’s enigmatically chad

Wow, these daily meatcuck threads just scream 'COPE'.

VeganCOPE

Do I detect the fetid rancid veganfarts of an Vegan? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

Stuff your face with some more soya, and save up your money for dental implants.

Attached: Robust Healthy Vigorous Vegan Cheetah.jpg (801x449, 35K)

>very fit
lol

>Sverige's best-of vegan compilations.

Can you imaging Sverige laughing his ass off making these vegan starveling compilations while he's eating raw meat and milk?

Here some pot luck links--
youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU

Attached: Average nutjob Vegan.jpg (703x368, 54K)

Yeah the average vegan is much healthier than Sverige.

Funny, if you check Carboholic Joey, his new videos have stopped calling the vegan diet even healthy at all, he's getting more honest, says he's a ethical vegan, hints that, (he doesn't say it directly, just sideways) we know veganism is unhealthy as fuck, but we vegans must, and we know we must, suffer for the animals.

Attached: Green Smoothies for Peak Dental Health as a Vegan.jpg (834x490, 61K)

I am pretty sure it's just one person on Jow Forums who is obsessed with this guy and keeps posting his shit everywhere.

Attached: 1535238601133.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

>I didn't post this thread nigger!

Really he should be adopted by Jow Forums.

Attached: 1532895793152.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Stop spamming this autistic faggot you austistc faggot

>vegan shills
Who could we possibly be shilling for?

>Pretends there is no vegan agenda.

If you didn't lie your ass off 24/7, you wouldn't be a libtard would you??

Attached: Here is your future Vegans.jpg (1070x550, 66K)

What goes through your minds vegans, when you see your emaciated future lol????

Attached: Arnolds Way to Dental health.jpg (777x542, 56K)

>vegan agenda
You mean to stop commodifying animals? That would make us anti-shills, genius.
>libtard
I'm not even liberal.

Slightly off topic, anybody know where I CAN watch Onions Green online, asking for a friend??

>Commodyfiying animals

WTF does that even mean? Does that mean like when Vegans cut down the rainforest for another organic avocado plantation?

Attached: Another Avocado Plantaion.jpg (1280x853, 538K)

I don't believe that this is my future. I haven't even watched any of these videos you've been linking in every thread. I doubt anybody has. You might as well get a name for us to filter.

S>O>>Y>L>E>N>t GREEN. Fuck this is like pulling vegan rotten teeth.

>WTF does that even mean?
Exactly what it says, dumbass.

You really fucked that analogy up and you're probably too stupid to understand why.

I get it you're in denial. If you don't want to read what a conservative posts, why are you here on a conservative board? Plenty of lefty boards where you can be among your (((own kind)))

Until you leave, I'll just laugh in your face and remind you what your future looks like, if it isn't already.

Attached: Healthy Robust Vegan Teeth2.jpg (807x509, 59K)

tell me more about vegan teeth, I'm all ears.

Attached: Follow Arnolds way to superior Vegan Dental Health.jpg (894x538, 62K)

"like pulling teeth" means that something is difficult. Pulling rotten teeth would be easy. You're a complete fucking idiot.

exactly the kind of autistic distinction a vegan would feel the need to make

>completely fucks up a simple analogy
>you're autistic for noticing that

Hehehe

Dude you are O B S E S S E D.
Who cares if someone else is vegan? Go shill this faggot somewhere else.

Sorry Earthling Ed. Going to require more vegan tears than that. Nice try though.

Attached: Libtard Tears 390238.png (381x337, 240K)

Fact:
More mice are killed per year by machines harvesting corn fields than the amount of cows killed per year for food.

Veganism kills more animals than meat eating.

you're autistic for pointing it out

Ha, speak for yourself. I watched them. They're amazing. The fact that you can't even watch a video disputing the vegan religion is very telling.

We don't care if some idiot becomes vegan, we are just challenging vegan lies with the truth.

You know people would be more willing to accept the truth if it came from a credible unbiased source. This guy obviously has an agenda.

When do your teeth fall out "ethical vegan" lol. This is so funny. My enemy camp is a suicide army.

Attached: 1515268589955.png (1822x1224, 2.3M)

Most fields are harvested to feed live stock so you're still responsible for more killing.

he thinks the earth is flat.
he should be castrated

Cope

youtu.be/l2Pyu-Cj0gg
Sort of related in showing how many goddamn rats get into gardens.

>another incel crawls out of its containment board to shit post about the newest fad that separates him from others whilst letting himself feel superior for doing so

Manure from livestock is used in farms. Veganism is as polluting as any other diet that relies on the agriculture industry. If you care about the environment a diet based on hunting and forest fruits is the most sustainable for the planet. Mass agriculture solves nothing

This post screams of projection

Cringe & bluepilled

Vegans castrate themselves lol, usually on the orders of their living Gaia-Mother Freelee.

>Fantasies about healthy carnivores getting castrated.
>Castrated himself to please Freelee.

Stay vegan cuck!

WOKE

They are a pleasant change up from the onslaught of veganfaggotry we've been exposed to for YEARS

>Veganism is as polluting as any other diet that relies on the agriculture industry.
Not nearly as much as a diet with meat in it.
>If you care about the environment a diet based on hunting and forest fruits is the most sustainable for the planet.
Is there enough wild animal population for the whole planet or is a crop based diet still the obvious solution?

I added raw liver, eggs and milk in my diet since 4 days ago and just last night had the first wet dream in my 28 yo boomer life. Coincidence? I don't think so, also my brain is working at max speed.

I didn't went 100% raw because it made me tired and hungry as fuck so just added the raw things a reduced my normal food.

But I'm scared because he got a bacteria that fuck thes muscles or something and almost died but I'm not sure so some Sv3rige expert can clarify this.

Attached: 1532909939206.jpg (246x232, 4K)

>anything that insults me is projection
As sensitive as always, incel.

Your fear is real. He got a parasite from raw meat which paralysed him.

he's scandinavian, which has the best health standards on the planet, and the things he eats are expensive and special, the carnivore version of expensive organic vegan shit, so his diet is impossible for 99.9% of the population. And he STILL almost died from parasites. Raw milk and eggs are relatively safe(not life threatening if you have modern health care available) but cook your meat please.

Fuck. I will stick with the eggs only I guess, also going to search if there is something to clean the milk without pasteurization.

Attached: 1535154702807.jpg (321x348, 76K)

Just go with the eggs and your normal diet for now, and watch Sverige videos, you will get the picture and want more lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaQXpuavAhE

Vegans crave high quality meat also, but they stifle their natural needs, "for the animals" this leads to their mental and physical degeneration.

>Vegans crave high quality meat also
This is the most blatant projection I have ever seen in my life.

Kids Ranqe is the ultimate chad

Attached: MOxFF-vyMFjM-ZtuOKghbQYHq-nGBqSOfUNABlgic4o.png (960x390, 370K)

You post these videos every time but I've never actually seen a vegan like this before (outside of the Internet).

COPE harder meatcucks.

keep up your starvation diet, you could make the next complilation video, bonus points if your teeth fly out on camera

Attached: Average Vegan Nutjob.jpg (976x561, 67K)

>he's scandinavian

He is from Latvia, ex-commiecuck country buttfucked by soviets last 100 years

That guy is an ugly creep with a shit hairline. The fact that he hasn't shaved it shows a staggering lack of confidence

Going for a raw carnivore diet is also plain stupid, and makes you an even bigger fag than the vegans

Veganism is New World Order diet - cheap Monsanto grain slaves. Let's keep it real.

Attached: 1535469311339.png (509x627, 525K)

vegans are a small % of the population i don't think they eat all the corn in the world .

Shit for brains vegan. Cattle, even the grain fed ones do more to restore the soil microbiome than anything on the planet. They are called runinens. Their manure is like gold to the soil. Even the sickest cattle that are force fed your overproduced grains do way more to keep your sorry ass alive than you will ever understand because you are a retarded vegan.
Hell your fucking crops won't even grow without fertilizers from the blood and crushed bones of dead cattle. What the fuck do you think phosphorus is?
You're a moron. You don't even know how your crops are raised. Go ahead... say you eat organic. I will tell you organic is less than 2% of the crops grown in the world. And they are not 100% organic in most instances. And even at that cattle death is still in your precious organic soil.
Get a clue you radical onions infused piece of shit.
At least you're so full of Roundup and estrogen you can't breed because of limp dick or weakness.

t. Parasite infested retard

he is mentally ill & unstable and has the mind of a child
thinks the world is flat and that rockets hit WTC
played videogames all his life, never worked a day in his life and nearly killed himself by staring into the sun
now blames veganism almost killed him, when it was is own stupidity and naivity
doesnt understand basic science concepts, but instead sheepishly follows the teachings of a conartist as his messiah
he is just as much a moral nihilist like most of the vegans he hates
if given the chance, he would eat human flesh and kill people he disagrees with

Attached: 1523168672289.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

Post hairline

I feel a bit sorry for vegans to be honest. It's a shame to see otherwise normal people get so sucked in to such a load of tripe.

You're lying. I haven't seen a single vegan who's "otherwise normal". They've all been degenerates years before they went vegan.

preach

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI