Femanons you wake up as a passable tranny next day...

Femanons you wake up as a passable tranny next day, face and general body shape is same as before but now you have no tits and a huge benus where you had vagooter before.

wat do

Attached: 1533327628253.jpg (2170x1274, 272K)

wtf what is shitting like for them

>wtf what is shitting like for them

Like getting dicked by big brown cock

i just got that same dildo. holy fuck if feels amazing

Wtf man it feels like Im gonna shit myself when I shove two fingers up there let alone that fucking thing

WOWOW. Does anyone have more of Natalie riding that beast?

Youre going to have to control yourself if youre going to take the pink pill, user

What the fuck is happening inside him when he takes that giant dildo up his ass? I feel like he should go to the hospital afterwards.

i dont feel like that at all. riding it fast with the ridges it have is the best ive ever felt in my ass

its very soft and follows the intestines up. the deepest ive gone was up to my ribcage. seeing and feeling it move under the skin is hot af imo

>him

Quit purposefully misgendering her, bitch.

There's no way you shouldn't be dead from a perforated colon like Mr. Hands now, user.

but one wrong move and you've torn something. It's very dangerous.

>up to my ribcage.

Jesus

Fags are mentally ill

Attached: dee.jpg (600x1147, 63K)

hands wasnt in control of the horse, unlike with a dildo you can take it slow and steady and let your body and dildo adjust to eachother

nah, the intestinal wall is surprisingly tough. but you have to be careful and listen to your body ofc

so hotkinkjo is a fag too?

yeah but ruining your knees and giving yourself a heart attack at 27 in order to lift heavy shit, that's cool

That is the stupidest picture you just posted!! >:(

Fuck that description is making me feel ill. Intestines is not for lewd.

>so hotkinkjo is a fag too?

No just fucked in the head

>nah, the intestinal wall is surprisingly tough. but you have to be careful and listen to your body ofc
that's only half true and you know it. there's weak spots along the colon wall. Not to mention it's stretching out the colon muscles. You will be shitting yourself in 10 years.

I'd still look like a man so absolute nothing

Attached: 1511149021646.jpg (475x600, 73K)

each to their own user

if thats what you think. shes what got me into it in the first place

yea true, thats why you have to be careful with it. to be fair though with that dildo its not stretching them a lot. i could take it on my first try and ive never had anything that thick in me that deep

>if thats what you think. shes what got me into it in the first place

gay

you are right, i am gay, i like girls

It is stretching them a lot.

they are fairly elastic to begin with though

yea but not for what you're doing. A survey was conducted about anal incontinence and anal sex and 100% of the men reported bouts of incontinence.

>Imagine shitting yourself mid-buttsecks

#justgaythings

ive done it for years and never had any problems

hell even someone whos never done anal can accidentally do that

how old are you? it will happen as you get older.

fuck the robot just let me answer the question

celebrate that you wont have to give childbirth or have a period any longer

well i don't wanna be no faggot so it's gonna be suicide for me

This, need source.

That dildo. Is absolutely huge. Where the fuck can I find that? Asking for a friend.

squarepegtoys its "the worm"
it feels fucking great user

Tell your friend that he's a flaming faggot

>tfw i can comfotable take medium sized insertables but moving them in and out feels too overwhelming