Umm frens

tell me about your day and I promise ill talk to you all :)
>free (you's)

Attached: main2x.png (240x240, 16K)

Well that didn't go well for you.

fuck off my board, you fucking normie reeeeeeeee!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

poor anime didn't even get any yous

no...as typical I make bad thread I cant really do anything right.
I just wanted to talk to some frens

Maybe you would get more replies if you were more genuine.
You're not a girl and you're not even from the oriental hemisphere. Why are you posting an anime girl?
Why not post some original content?

Your problem was asking robots what they did today.
The answer is nothing

Attached: A8D011C1-1D43-4D2A-94D7-5ACA8B80E55B.jpg (640x764, 112K)

>as typical I make bad thread
oh that's fine, same happens for me and everyone else, just keep it up, you'll eventually somehow end up making a good thread, most of the times i noticed that the less attention and love i put into making a thread and the more retarded and memey it seemed, the more attention it got from others

yeah you're right im not an oriental anime girl.. im a brown loli

Attached: 1532539555689.png (598x682, 104K)

>tell me about your day
start of college semester
shit day
haven't talked to a human being in over a month
no friends online/irl
gonna kms like this week probablyt. how are you doing today op

In vacation, had a walk across waterfalls with parents, pretty fine day.

How about you OP?

Btw don't be let down by these people saying bad thread.

well I also did nothing hehe
normally if I post a megumin picture like this I chat with lots of anons :)

why am I posting anime? because it is cute and cute makes the world nicer..
>start of college semester
Hey this sounds scary but im sure you would be able to make frens, you see mlike a nice poster.

>shit day
why was your day shit?
>haven't talked to a human being in over a month
>no friends online/irl

umm user, I know this feel very much as I am a hikki...its not a good feel but now I have some fren online I chat to sometimes..
if you like we can be fren Gunjyguy#4537
>gonna kms like this week probablyt. how are you doing today op
how do you plan to do it? I hope you pick a good method that wont hurt much and will succeed.
I will KMS some day as well, it is only a matter of time.

My day was shit...really anxious and depressed as usual.
I am also sick of everything...
I ate some chicken and I fapped..taht was my day.

Attached: Z2qgQef.png (512x512, 144K)

>In vacation, had a walk across waterfalls with parents,
I wish I could do this and enjoy myself..

on my way home I saw a toad in the middle of the road, it was sluggish and was covered with flies, I chased away the flies rolled it to the side with my foot and spit on it cause I thought it needed humidity.
did I do good?

Ayo, I'm starving. Fridge is empty and only thing I can cook is rice with fish fingers. What about you?

>spit
t.Ugandan user

>boring, lonely and repetitive
>mfw (pic related)

Attached: forsenPepe.png (112x112, 49K)

yeah man you did good thing but if it was a canetoad you should have let it die or killed it.
I ate KFC....
>>boring, lonely and repetitive
yeah man..same as me..fuck this existence man.

woke up around 12:30PM
been lying in bed since then (it's now 4:15PM)
Had some oats and eggs with beans afterwards

Woke up. Went back to bed. Yesterday there was a major power outage at my work, and we're basically an ISP. Had to stay for around 4 hours after close running a generator until power came back. Didn't even sleep well after that.

Attached: 1532729612548.png (385x385, 167K)

I sat 9hrs in office.
About to go home.

KFC is second worse after McDonald's. You shouldn't eat that.

woke up, havin coffee, gunna fap.
Gotta start like, job search stuff eventually... Maybe today if I stop being a useless pos

user are you feeling depressed fren?
sorrry man.. you can stay in bed as long as you like fren...

eeeek you wagecuck in teh field I was trying to get into before I dropped out of life.

you are a wage cuck... feels bad man.

I just dont care anymore man, fuck it all I never go outside ill get fat.

if you work you arent useless

Attached: #27.jpg (902x1200, 119K)

>canetoad
looks like it lol

I'm currently NOT working is the problem

that isnt a problem though

Vacation has ended, and I had work again. My colleagues managed the filing cabinets while I was away and now everything was out of order.

Attached: d0e8c4dcdf798b58a7f212e041d6324a.jpg (500x716, 34K)

i cried myself awake this morning (not even kidding) because i had a dream about my dad (who died a month ago) and my childhood dog (that i had to rehome for my mother because she's a bpd drug addict who can't take care of herself, let alone an animal + i can't have pets where i live), it wasn't even a sad dream. we were just sitting in the living room of my parents house. anyway, today is my birthday and if i believed in shit like that i'd say he was visiting me, but i don't.

but otherwise my day is going really well, everyone is being really nice to me.

>but otherwise my day is going really well, everyone is being really nice to me.
its ok that you are having bad day its ok man we all have them we all feel.
You have been through a lot and I want you to feel better, it is your birthday and so much has happened to you.

I am feeling sad typing this, pls I hope you will cheer up.
wont take long until you learn where everything is...hey when do the summer fags fuck off from R9K

Waking up alone and without anyone to think about me hurts

I came back from a vacation which consisted of doing nothing to do nothing at work instead. How are you potential fren?

I've had to get up early to work on the house and this midday slump is hitting me hard, I'm so tired.
Parents are being annoying, it was agreed that if I was going to uni and working they wouldn't pressure me to move out immediately because I'm working on a degree
But all they've done the last 2 weeks is insult me and say "move out" afterwards, quite frankly the next time they do it I'll probably just call their bluff and leave the house
I've got a job at a grocery store, I've got friends I can hang out with when bored or weather is too much, and I'll be at uni for a bit, so other than that I'll probably just go in my car. I'll just do what I have to do

Mom also through some bullshit
>"You guys said I could stay if I'm going to school, and I'm about to start next Monday"
>"We'll see about that"
>"What's that supposed to mean?"
>"I haven't seen a schedule or a textbook or anything"
>"I handed you my schedule, I had you take a picture of it and send it to me so I could show my boss my schedule for school, I also told you textbooks are expensive and there's not an urgent need for it because I only need one and I also haven't been paid yet. I told you all of this you just don't pay attention, did you think I was just lying to your face about going to college?"

Had to be the most ignorant bullshit she's thrown at me in a while. The shit I've had to deal with the last 2 and a half weeks has almost ruined my free ride to uni

>go to votech
>instructor is wanting to do "team building" exercises for the first week,already bored to tears over icebreakers and what not. Was hoping vocational school was going to be different from college but its not.
>go to doc to talk about my mental health, he just got my medical records from previous doc and is freaking out over the fact i tried to kill myself twice.
>going to a therapist in an hour

henlo frens! has anyone seen turkey apu poster user? i try to encourage turkey apu poster user, but i haven't been around lately.

Attached: m1hCkiW[1].jpg (657x527, 36K)

>Waking up alone and without anyone to think about me hurts
it gets easier and easier user, in due time you wont even think about not having anyone to love you.

im a hikki so I sat on my ass and nice posted but im feeling just really depressed, and im always depressed...
I just want to make people feel better as it might rub off on me and make me feel better.....

>all they've done the last 2 weeks is insult me and say "move out" afterwards,
dude seriously they seem like cunts man.

>>"We'll see about that"
classic man, classic boomer talk,
my boomer dad does this thing where he figured out he can plant this magical phrase at the beginning of his sentence and it validates anything he says without needing any evidence,

>hey son did you know [insert some bullshit thats bs]
umm I disagree because ect
>WHAT YOU'LL FIND blach blach blach blach
just fuck off already
>Had to be the most ignorant bullshit she's thrown at me in a while.
hang in there man... when you make it say fuck you to the boomers..

sorry for ranting man

Attached: aGe0np6_700b.jpg (639x632, 85K)

Yeah I haven't seen him around either

I havent seen the megu poster who quit doing these types of threads around either.
I mean, im a megu poster but there was another megu poster around.

I have been having a shit summer, which only helped me to realize the kind of shit person that I am:
I've always processed emotion differently, the way everyone else acts has always struct me as annoyingly overblown or just absurd, and thinking back I've always been socially awkward, but as an adult, for some reason people are drawn to me, but everything I do is completely shallow and admittedly fake.
People have this impression that I'm the sweetest, most empathetic person, but honestly I feel like the way I outwardly act now is just an adaptation. I feel like I've only learned how to play the game and am acting out learnt behaviors just so I won't be alone. I cry because I understand thats what people do when they are sad and I am only sad because I'm going to be alone. Every relationship I've had with someone that tries to get too close always devolves into first: Contentment with someone new to pass the time, amusement with fresh ideas or perspectives of the world, hyper criticisms of the person, annoyance, and eventually repulsion because they're boring and they want too much of my time. They want me to care about them, and I fucking can't.
When I can be indifferent, and I don't have to fake caring about other people or to be charming and equally charmed by other people's mundane shit its the only time I feel alive.
According to my school counselor, these are signs of a sociopathic behavior.
I don't know what to do about it if it's true. I guess I am an actual robot after all.

Attached: 1531284157317.jpg (385x500, 35K)

thank you friendly-user, but please do not be sad for me, everyone goes through hard things at some points and i'm very lucky as far as things go (my extended family are really kind and are going out of their way to celebrate with me, as well as my close friend).

a part of me is sad, but i am also incredibly glad to have what i do.

ur a good for doing this thread & giving people a chance to talk/vent without feeling unheard.

What about you, what's been going on in your life?

dont worry man, you may just want to be left alone and not have to deal with people near you.
You may or may not be sociopath, it comes in different levels.
I also do not want to be around people, maybe you just rather be left alone friend..
I dont like people much desu especially IRL...
I like my robot anons and hate normal fags entirely...
I hope you find peace fren

>dad came up for few days to take mum to get minor surgery to check for cancer
>I am waiting till he leaves so I can move into my bedroom as I have been living in the living room
> have pretty much quit alcohol as I am trying to save money for merch of mai waifu in an effor t to make my room cute and cheer me up a bit

lets hope it works guys....
I dont mind talking about me but I rather hear from you guys...I want to be as nice as I can as I used to be such a terrible person

Attached: 1331735153794.png (400x236, 75K)