Don't buy pork. Jews are putting female hormones in them to feminize white men

Don't buy pork. Jews are putting female hormones in them to feminize white men.
Think about it. Brown Arabs don't eat pork. Jews want to make white guys bunch of sissies so white girls fuck Arabs and make low IQ mutts and destroy the white race.
>pic very related.

Attached: 1233434545756.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Jews put feminizing hormones into everything though, not just pork

Good thing I don't have to buy anything except bread.

>bread
Why don't you just transition immediately?

To what?

And what about niggers and spics who also eat a haram diet?

wheat has very potent phytoestrogens, google ZMA

>still trying to deny Jewish tricks

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

to a girl (male)

i literally don't buy anything except bread. That's still better than buying all your food from store.
>inb4 soiboy
I bet you go to supermarket at least once a day to buy your Jewish infected food.

kek

do you want some water with that bread?

Attached: 656423998.png (601x1365, 436K)

white girls fuck arabs is beneficial to jews how? wouldn't they add, like, bull semen to Israeli hummus or something before adding estrogen to pork?

Pork is the nigger of meat, anyway. Not sure why people eat it, it's shit

>implying i live in the united states of jewmerica

I can guarantee that you buy all your food from store because you're a city boy and have never seen a cow in real life. Aren't you the one who's supposed to be a trap?

>i literally don't buy anything except bread. That's still better than buying all your food from store.
No it isn't. ZMA even counteracts testosterone supplements.

I'm on TRT though.

>white girls fuck arabs is beneficial to jews how?
Geez go back already

>t. DYEC who overcooks his porkchops every time

Pork is fucking delicious. Take a tenderloin and rub it with a mix of oil, garlic, and fresh herbs/spices and roast in the oven for about an hour. Or take bone-in pork chops with oil/salt/pepper/paprika and grill them a few minutes a side.

You're talking this while eating oats that has been sprayed with chemicals.

no u

You guys really think you're gonna avoid everything because you don't eat bread?

No, I'm not eating any of that shit. I'm primarily eating beef and cheese, with the occasional fruit and some carrots

I hunt my own food tbqh

>he prepares pork instead of lamb
>asks DYEC

Attached: pepe_haaah.png (378x357, 81K)

>implying you can't eat a varied diet of multiple things

If you buy them in store it's still bad.
Of course you do.

>soilboy
Geez user that made me smile

Beef and cheese aren't as contaminated. You need calcium for the digestion of aminoacids, either it's coming from your bones or from a dietary source, which is why I'm eating like 200g of hard cheese daily.

>implying this isn’t a thread to try and make white men eat more kosher foods which Jews have a larger investment in
Nice try rabbi