You said how many eggs?!

>You said how many eggs?!

Attached: shutterstock_179646800.jpg (1000x727, 54K)

One?

Attached: Moe’s-Pickled-Eggs-Screenshot-3.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Zero.

21 a week minimum

Thats 5 a day doc, cooked in 10 tbsp of olive oil
Now stop talking about my diet and just fucking tell me why i get chest pains at 23 you DYEL phaggot

I love her to death but I have to hide my egg intake from my wife. She found out once that I ate a twelve egg omelette for breakfast and she freaked out. Her first question was "do other people do that?" which tells you everything you need to know about the motivation of women.

All the eggs doc. You have to eat all of them.

12 eggs is straight monstrous

2 soft boiled with every meal doc

I've literally never discussed my diet with a doctor.

How fat are you fucks?

When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large. Now I am grown I eat five dozen eggs. That's why I'm roughly the size of a barge

Attached: 4755ad0f09b2ea920443ce3ed555e9cb.jpg (2560x1440, 468K)

3/day no maymay

Attached: IMG_20180902_174217_hdr.jpg (1600x912, 495K)

Jesse... I'm so sorry. It's your rotator cuff.

Attached: jeff doctor.png (474x631, 234K)

Does anyone have that screencap from the thread with the guy that ate an ungodly amount of eggs in one sitting?

epic

I heard a story about a pollack working in a chicken farm. Apparently he ate absolutely nothing but eggs which he got from the farm. He would boil them, fry them, scramble them and even drink them raw. He's skin had a yellowish tint and he had almost no bodyfat and you could see his muscle fibers

Kekt

8 a day unironically. I’m 6’4 200lbs and I fucking can’t gain weight (and yes, I do eat a lot more stuff other than eggs). Am I gonna die?

>Her first question was "do other people do that?

Kek

>Am I gonna die?
Yes. It's how you react to this that determines whether you will achieve authenticity

Wtf are eggs bad for me? I thought they were good for me. I eat 4 per day every morning. Are they good or bad?

Cholesterol isn't the problem and it's even better to straight out eat it rather than have your body produce it.

Attached: 1535921251525.png (587x221, 19K)

Attached: 1535474748538.jpg (600x800, 56K)

>doctors get literally zero nutrition training
>they give advice on nutrition that they got from who knows where

>"do other people do that?"
fucking kekd hard

Cool, I will keep eating them every morning then.

>Twelve egg omelette

This thing had to be the size of a manhole cover. I make a three egg omelette and it takes up half of a 10'' plate.

"Other people" are dyel

I eat 4 too but I’m a big guy

I know I could never eat that. Ugh. Eggs start tasting like nothing so quickly

>do other people do that?
Tell your dyel wife to shut the fuck up

this Piano man...is he in this room with us?

Attached: concerned doctor.jpg (300x470, 25K)

Attached: severe autism.png (1080x1522, 229K)

6 a day senpai

>3 eggs cover 10 inch plate
What kind of fucking ostrich eggs do you eat?

KEK

>tfw you actually eat about six eggs a day

I have 2 eggs a day, scrambled with butter.

Attached: 1535658017601.gif (254x504, 982K)

>half of
Reading is hard

>other “people”

Boomer family doctors are the worst, all slightly overweight ignorant parrots who just say the same info they learned 30 years ago and that's it.

I guess it's partly because I'm using a pan about the same size as the plate, so when I put the eggs in it, they spread out to be the size of the plate. I then fold it, making it about half the size of the plate. And usually over 1/2'' thick.

They're the "large" eggs you'd get at any Wal Mart, with a small amount (couple of tablespoons or so) of milk added. There are also onions and peppers and cheese and meaty bits in the omelette, but still, if it were just twelve of those eggs, the thing would be fucking huge.

A WHOLE GALLON?!

Attached: 34207935-surprised-doctor.jpg (1300x867, 67K)

>not seasoning eggs properly
eggs require lots of butter, salt, and a few fresh chives.

this?

Attached: 1521928381801.jpg (1200x2049, 528K)

A WHORE GARRON???

Based and redpilled

>lots of butter and salt to hide the taste of the egg itself
So they don't taste good.

Brn going to get me some fetus

topkek

I eat five eggs before bed. I should probably cut it down but it gives me mega boners in the morning.

ten every day. posted this in another thread already. i make 2 omelettes with 5 eggs each because its easier to make this way

Attached: 2018-09-03 03.54.41.png (1000x620, 607K)

you, you are trying to get gains

Zero, but back to topic:
Why do I get chestpain during cardio?
I only do 190-200 bpm for half an hour every other day, should I do more cardio?

Attached: JPEG_20180729_130638.jpg (768x1024, 208K)

>but back to topic
Fuck off you dumb nigger, make your own thread for your stupid questions

I was kidding, 190-200 bpm for half an hour is nothing I (or anyone) would do on a regular basis.
Hell, most people can't even go that high...

Say, what happened to that guy who was leaving humanity behind by drinking like 10 protein shakes a day on top of his other food? The guy who was getting like 1000% of his micronutrients a day and wouldn't listen to anyone telling him he was gonna die, the absolute madman? Has he checked in?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x370, 749K)

>in america you can get a dozen eggs for 60 cents
IT'S NOT FAIR I HATE BEING A YUROPOOR THEY'RE SO MUCH MORE OVER HERE REEEEE

Attached: delete.jpg (700x700, 68K)

I can do 190 for 10 minutes and I am starting to get over weight... probably longer if I was to start putting some effort into riding again

Eggs are free in the Midwest lol

2 scrambled for breakfast with avocado on toast.

2 eggs, 100 cal apiece = 200 cal
2 slices "Daves Killer Bread", 60 cal a piece = 120 cal
1 mini packet of "Wholly Guacamole" = 120 cal
1 pat of butter for the cooking ~ 35 cal

Breakfast of the Gods ~ 475 cal

F

shoulda ate another 12 and bench pressed her

>not using Ezekiel Bread
>using stoner bread

enjoy your 90% "I'm almost there".

Attached: demboots.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>that's right, chang a fuckin gallon. heh heh you think your skinny asian bones could handle that much calcium, fat chance. try a gallon of rice milk... per week, you fucking worm. maybe you'll get some muscle heh heh but not likely. yeah i see ur girl over there, she said she love me long time. later doc

>using jew bread
not gonna make it

He's busy fighting both God and the devil

Four eggs scrambled with sharp cheddar cheese and hot sauce, some berries, a glass of milk, two cups of dark coffee, and the mulvitamin plus cordacyp mushrooms for added brain gain. Breakfast of champs.