/feels/ thread

Help me Jow Forums you here helped me through hardest time and you people here are the reason I got my Computer Science degree and the reason why I got big. I was depressed like 3 years ago until I discovered this place and started lifting.

I got nobody to talk to. My oneitis gf of 2.5 years just called me that yesterday she cuddled with a guy for 3 hours. She is doing a 3 month trip to mexico to improve her spanish bc she just finished school and she has time before going to the military. I stayed here.

She told me she cuddled this guy for 3 hours and thats all that happened. I just said ok, ok, ok and said that I need time to think. I have no idea what to think right now.

Should I just break up? I love her so much and she only lives a 5 minute walk away. I would see her like once a week still even after breaking up. Is cuddling not enough to break up? I have no idea. Is she lying?

All my friends would just spread it everywhere. Somebody got advice?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

dude why the FUCK didn't you go with her?

also compsci fag here

She's not worth it if she isn't faithful to you bro.

Yea buddy, she "CUDDLED" for 3 hours. It's over.

because I never learned spanish, and she went while I was still in university. The only reason she had time for such a long trip is bc she just finished "abitur" (like german high school) and military here starts so late.

At least she told to me...

She is my first girlfriend and I am his first boyfriend. We met when we were 17 and I was still small and ugly. I gained 10 kilo the last 3 years and am close to achieving 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps so I actually increased in value I think.

The whole time in mexico she was so annoying with always calling me, she told me she wants to have children with me and she is talking about our wedding...

Should I really throw everything away bc of one failure?

She did more than cuddle, break up

It depends on how she's usually like. Girls that are really sociable might really just cuddle for 3 hours without any implications. You should take this into acount plus the fact that she told you about this so she might feel bad about it. Don't rush to conclusions just yet

She did more than cuddle, but she's saying cuddle because she wants to salvage things. I know it's painful to think about, but you should end things if you have any self respect at all, because you shouldn't abide your partner disrespecting you like that. When she joins the military, you bet it's going to happen again.

your gf cuddled with some ugly ass indio
sad

Even if she did just cuddle it's not a good pattern of behavior, just keep that in mind.

Idk I'd probably break up with her. Actually no, I'd probably cheat on her but not break up with her. That way if she cheats on you it's ok. I am a fucked person though

If she's as autistic as you it might have only been cuddling. Either way break up she sounds mental. Don't give a reason, you don't have to justify yourself

She fucked him.
Dump her.

ugh she "cuddled" Jesus Christ that's gay af.

I just hope not. But the sad thing is that I will never know.

I kind of trust her on that that they were just cuddling. But y the fuck did she do it? Like she literally called me in every second she got wifi and she is always taking about moving together and everything. I really thought that I am going to marry her.

Why does she just throw everything away? Maybe it is ok to allow one mistake. Everybody has a second chance right?

Brah she sucked him good, fucking dump her NOW

Your oneitis is now a onceitwas

>Maybe it is ok to allow one mistake. Everybody has a second chance right?
>

Bro when girls cheat they never admit it fully, they try to get away with as much as possible.
First she only cuddled, then she only kissed him once, then she made out with him, then she jerked him off/blew him, and oops guess what she fucked him once, or maybe she actually fucked him for a week straight. She wants you to believe the cuddling so she doesn't appear as bad as she really is.

Attached: p1060138.jpg (2560x1920, 1.94M)

I just dont want to break up with her...
Its weird

3 hours isn't 'one mistake'

Break up my dude. This shit happens, don't let it destroy you. But the bitch has got to go

user, it's over with her. Tell her to go fuck herself and you hope to see her at her funeral soon.
That phone call was either a shit test or a thick hint. Either way you should drop her, and find someone who respects you.
Focus on yourself. You're doing the right things in life. Pick up a fun project. Go to conventions. Go backpacking on northern Italy.

She's truth dripping you, bro. She was with him the entire time she was telling you lovey dovey things with a smirk on her face. You get married and "Oh, remember that one time I was in Mexico well I end up kissing that guy." Then you have a fight 8 years into the marriage and she tells you she fucked him. You lay down again because if you're that far into it it's only a 4th chance that you're giving her. All of a sudden she's found a new group of girls at work and they want to hit the town all the time. She comes home at 3am and goes straight to the shower every single time. All of a sudden she's pregnant again even though you've only had sex once a month for the past five years. She's lovey dovey all over you again. Maybe this baby was the thing you needed to rekindle the spark. She goes into labor one night and you go down to the hospital. Out comes a black baby with a dick bigger than yours. That's when you know that you've ruined your own life by staying with her. You end up moving out to a bachelor pad in the poor side of town. Your car gets broken into weekly. You're thinking about buying cat food because child support for your kids plus the kid she had with someone else is coming out of your paycheck along with the alimony money to keep her in the lifestyle she was accustomed to when she fucked Tyrone or Jorge. One night you just get the noose and end it. All because you didn't listen to your bros here and break up with the cunt at the first sign of infidelity. There's 3.6 billion women out there. You can find one that treats you like a king and not one getting gonorrhea in Mexico while telling you she wants to have your children.

bro the whole Jow Forums is telling you that you gotta dump her. don't try to find someone to change your mind about what you know you should really do. even if she really just cuddled, why would you accept that?

>woman joining the military
Even if she didn't take his BMC, she's going to take MILES of dick soon, and it isn't going to be yours.

Honestly conflicted, OP. The fact that she told you when there was literally no way you'd find out tells me she might actually be telling the truth. Only you'd know if she's lying, though.

Here's a question that I bet you can answer: If you called her up and told her the same thing, what would she do?

This guy fucked your gf. How does that make you feel?

Attached: portrait-of-mexican-man-from-yucatan-wearing-a-sombrero-with-viva-C05N2P.jpg (1300x956, 193K)

I'm in my 30s and am worried about hanging out with a group of guys from the gym who are younger than me

The fact that she told him should be a red fucking flag. It means that she did more, and feels guilty, but wants to get away with it. The female mind *will* rationalize her confessing to "cuddling" as absolving her from the guilt of having fucked the guy.

gay

I made a mistake of forgiving my oneitis when I found out she was texting her ex that she misses him and wants to cuddle few months into our relationship. Things were great after that (possibly because she realized she made a mistake and was happy I didn't end things), but guess what, after a while she had another fuck up, which I forgave, and another, and another. I ended things when I caught her red handed meeting another guy, then I learned that she was fucking him for the previous 3 months. God, I was such a cuck back then, don't repeat my mistakes user, if she haven't cheated already, she most definitely will.

>The fact that she told you when there was literally no way you'd find out tells me she might actually be telling the truth.
Not necessarily. She might have fucked him, felt guilty, called OP and invented a dumb lie on the spot.

Attached: this guy fucked OP gf.jpg (604x371, 39K)

Jajaja you fucking bitch, I can't wait to mount your bitch too

It's obvious that you'd never do anything like that to her. Find someone else. It'll make you a happier person, and it'll probably make her a better person.

based indio

Attached: this guys fucked OP gf.jpg (440x299, 31K)