Saw this in my recommendations feed(?) on YT

Saw this in my recommendations feed(?) on YT.

What hypocrisy is there for women to not prefer short men? You have to understand that it's not a choice for those people, they can't help what evolution and society brought them up to like. There's very little choice there so it'd be no different than saying someone who claims to love their family but eats members of an animal family is a hypocrite. No, the standards, goals and perceptions are all different in the first place.

Attached: 2018-08-14 09_37_46-YouTube.png (268x271, 97K)

Its shallow to judge a person on their height, I mean obvi if your a litteral midget that's a different story, but grils on tinder would tell me they thought I was hot and then in person be like "oh man I thought u would be taller bye"

They don't want a soul and personality, they want a tall guy's dick because that's how people are, men and women are shallow, everything outside the purely somatic is inherently weaker. We aren't minds/spirits guiding bodies, we're bodies guided by themselves and the environment.

>they can't help what evolution and society brought them up to like
This is a very slippery ethical slope. They CAN help what evolution and society brought them up to like, just like men control their primal urges every day. The ones who don't get sent to prison or have their lives destroyed

>There's very little choice there so it'd be no different than saying someone who claims to love their family but eats members of an animal family is a hypocrite
Not the same thing. Men have abandoned their harmful, violent nature because we were told that cavemen do not belong in the 21st Century. Yet women can have pre historic tier preferences, or be outright racist, with no consequence. They get away with this only because they are perceived as being the weaker gender by society, a role that they abuse in many situations (tickets, court system, rape accusation, dating game). This will not change until women actually take responsibility for their actions (they won't) or until there's another conservative resurgence

Attached: haha this is why you're an autist.png (684x602, 571K)

Not raping someone is not the same as going for the people you find the most attractive.
Rape of people in your own tribe is enabled by neither evolution or society. Going for people you find the most attractive is something both genders do and that's the point, it's something enabled by evolution and society and it's not hypocritical.

I don't mind the "I like a man taller than me" thing. It's natural. Men were supposed to be taller than women. If a woman is taller than me, I find her to be manly.

My problem is with the "over 6 ft" meme that didn't really begin until recently. Women created these unrealistic standards for men and actually think they're not being ridiculous and unreasonable. And they ridicule men who don't fit this standard.

But then, the most retarded part is that they don't even uphold their own standards. Most of these women are fucking 5'10 guys because they don't actually know the difference between 5'10 and 6'2, usually because they themselves are only 5'4. Women are just fucking memeing.

>they want tall guys dick
Stop complaining that height is an issue. Yea, it might be if you are under 5'4 but otherwise it's meaningless.
I'm 6'4 and 90kg, never do I see women liking me or anything like that. It's almost like they feel who's alpha and who's beta disregarding any physical traits.

How is it fucking meaningless? I am five six and my height is awful for attracting women

>It's almost like they feel who's alpha and who's beta disregarding any physical traits.
Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. This is essentially spot on.

Bullshit. If you are six four and beta, they will not fuck you, but if you are five six, they will not fuck you regardless of whether or not you are alpha or beta

What will happen when manlets stop procreating and their gene pool get eliminated? We all gonna be tall, so what will women prefer then?

Why am I not allowed to say 90% of women are disgusting whores who don't deserve to find a good man? All I'm asking for is a decent woman, but that's somehow offensive.

That's what you think. Yet problem lies elsewhere

Not him but I'm 6'0 and know you're still wrong. Being short is a disadvantage, people with disadvantages have to be better than average to make up for their disadvantages. Which means that even if you're as good as the normal person in every other area you're still going to have worse results as them by being short or whatever. You factor in the fact that just being average in every other area is inherently more difficult for them, because that's what a disadvantage it, and you realize that a very large part of their problems stem from not being normal in that area.

When people point what I'm saying out they aren't saying that society should bend to their whims or that they shouldn't try, it's recognizing the worse place they're in so they can tackle life with that as a starting point, rather than a normal person's perspective.

While I agree, why do men have to tolerate fat pigs?

Also interesting how a sizeable male population is genuinely attracted to "fat pigs" while a small minority of women will tolerate short guys given most of the rest of their substantial list of criteria are met.

Not really, when you figure out how men and women work. Hell, just think about how men and women reproduce and you'll have most answers to the questions you could pose about their differences.

normies are superficial. doubt this is news to anyone.
shallow roasties suck but i think there lot of shallow normie guys too.
there are people who dont care about height but there are just far fewer of them.

i dont think i would want to be with someone who gets with people for such superficial reasons

>how do i short manlets
t. Jow Forums subreddit goer

>but if you are five six, they will not fuck you regardless of whether or not you are alpha or beta
Objectively false. Keep reaching, my dude. Maybe one day you'll reach the door knob to leave your room.

Attached: 1533308083721.png (484x605, 260K)

Prove it, you big dumb stupid faggot

>It's almost like they feel who's alpha and who's beta disregarding any physical traits.
They definitely do, but you need to realize womens attraction is based on more than just alpha and beta. A woman can respect a guy but still not see him as a sexual partner. The truth is, you need both looks and alpha personality traits to make it. There is no fixed "number" on how much you need of each as it differs for each woman, but you need both.

rape is absolutely supported by evolution
what do you think happens when someone rapes someone, they might just get pregnant and then have a baby with the rapists genes

and in human civilisation before things like abortion then alot of people would be the products of rape babys

Maybe you should watch the video before you judge its content. The guy who made it complains about the fact that the same women who make bold statements about a man's height get up in arms when someone asks them about their weight. He also goes on to say that people's preferences are unfair and shallow, but that anyone can like what they want and that you should get over that fact.

Men sleep with whoever they can while women sleep with whoever they want. If you are a guy and the roles are reversed in your life, then you've made it.