I have an s and will do surgery in some months what im in for frens

i have an s and will do surgery in some months what im in for frens

Attached: img3.jpg (670x240, 27K)

How muchie

I've had this surgery twice.

Had to get it a second time because I broke it again basically immediately after the first.

It's routine surgery and you'll be fully recovered within 3 weeks. The only bad part of it is when you wake up after the surgery. Had a splitting headache for a couple of hours when I woke up.

In terms of improved breathing, don't expect miracles but it will be improved.

i have constant headaches and i can't breath at all now so i guess i will see good improvements

The fucking gauze is the worst part

Literally nose bleeding and changing gause every 2 hours for like a week straight.

isn't nose bleeding rare ?

What are the symptoms of this? Is one nostril completely blocked?
I've been waking up tired. And for the last 8 months whenever I sniffle I manage to bring back some mucus.
It's either this, allergies or some kind of chronic sinusitis.

Fix that shit

>chronic sinusitis.
I suffer from this. Constantly cough up mucus, nose constantly stuffed fully or at least half-way. No idea if there's a way to fix it. I only long for a merciful death.

It depends.
Over 90% of people have a slight deviation.
It generally means one nostril lets in less air than the other.
In which case nothing is wrong.
Multiple injuries or sleeping against your nostril every night for 20+ years though can cause a shift. Which actually blocks air flow.

In small cases helps promote sleep apnea which can have negative effects over the long term. Since reduced airflow causes headaches and makes you tired in general.
Large cases total blockage you can have a great reduction in breathing since the other nostril can only let so much air in.

Easiest way to check is to lightly push against a nostril until only the other one is functioning.
If air flow still goes it even if it's a little blocked without too much of a struggle. You don't need surgery. It would be purely cosmetic.
If you have to struggle such as when you have the flu and mucus is blocking your nostril.
You have an issue.

My left nostril is slightly blocked, however I can still breathe through it.

I had that surgery. Recovery disrupted my sleep for a week and a half but that was the worst of it. The results were well worth it though. Breathe easier my friend.

nasonex saved my life try it

if you can change it , fix it.

will do it in some months it is also free cuz Europe

i had it twice and will probably do it again. expect one week of blood and mucus stuck in your nose (you will feel it inbetween your eyes and close to the brain) your veins on your face will break because of the surgery and you will look purple but its ok cause you won't leave the house for a week at least. the worst thing is that the jew doctor will put a tube down your mouth to breathe and your throat will hurt like a bitch for a few days and, well, you'll breathe through your mouth so..also the burning sensation of the anaesthetic really sucks. after a week they remove the plastic thingies to keep the nose in place and you will have a fountain of blood and mucus and pus coming out of your nose - very satisfying (for you, not for the nurse doing it). jew doctor didn't do a good job for me so i need to do it again, which really sucks. im in europe so i didn't pay much (70 euros i think) but next time i will do it privately cause i want a straight nose once and for all

thanks fren sounds like i will have crappy christmas

yes but if the surgery is successful you will have a cool looking nose that actually works - that's worth it

meant for you

let me ask you something, i also have an "s" septum. I think it's because my face is not exactly symmetric - for example are your eyes symmetric? or is it just the nose?

I didn't have an S or a C but I had a bone spur that was blocking 60-70% of my nasal passage in the left side on my nose. I had 48 hours of a constant nose bleed, had a nice little gauze pad and mask to hold it in place. They stuffed my nose with some gel pads during surgery. I had to go once a week for about a month to get them sucked out. I just took tylenol since pain killers make me sick. Your face feels like it got punch but not terrible, just sore. 2 months later started to notice that I could breath better

just go to a doctor and get tested the stuff a camera on your nose if he can't pass the camera you have a problem

not what i asked

The recovery is the worse. You either get gauze or stitches. I got stitches and when you move your mouth to do anything, it pulls on them and you feel this striking pain right above your gums somewhere in your nasal area. I think they left them in for a week and I was nearly crying for the doctor to take them out.

But goddamn is it worth it. I had a really bad case (dad threw a baseball when I was a kid and hit me square in the nose) and my ENT said he did his best because he didn't have much to work with. I went from no breathing in one nostril to 60 percent breathing in it. I don't wake up gasping for air in the middle of the night.

Funny thing is I had gone to the ENT for my TMJ and he found the septum at the same time. I knew I had breathing problems but I was a fat fuck back then and attributed it to that