Ask a fembot anything

I'm a fembot, ask me anything. Well, I'm born female but I id as male sometimes.

I /may/ have to go to school soon, so if I don't reply that's why.

Here are the reasons why I'm a robot;
I id as a boy sometimes, because of that people don't like me, and just scoff.

My own dad wanted me to kill myself, and my mom did too.

My mom and dad don't approve of me being pregnant, if I want to have a normal family my ONLY choice is to move away from them.

No IRL friends, it doesn't matter anyway since as I said, I have to move away so my pregnancy can be safe.

Ask a REAL robot anything

pic of thread is a blood tribute someone made for me on discord, thank you whoever did it, even though it was unprompted it was actually really sweet.

Attached: Bloodpactthanks.jpg (780x1040, 137K)

Are you the same guy behind the vampire threads a week ago? They were pretty funny.

Oh sorry, I'm Echo! I'm here to make friends, but people keep being mean and talk bad about me, even though I'm open and trusting

No,, I'm not behind the vampire threads.

>Tomboy
>Expecting baby

I swear, FTMs are weirder than MTFs. How old are you and do you have a plan for your future?

Can you post a face picture so I can cumtribute you?

Preferrably with open mouth

I'm twenty one! some people spread rumors about me though, so be careful.
I'm not a tomboy, I just identify as a boy sometimes.
No plan for the future, just living isolated with my future partner, whoever it is.

All the drama with my parents deters me though, I just want a happy family.

No, but thanks anyway

Hey how masculine is your vagina? If you identify as a boy does that mean you like to Dom sweet sissy boy robots like me? Have you ever made a man wear a dress while you peg him from behind and talk about how badly your team played in the latest sports game?

No, sorry, I hate sexually degenerate fetishes like that, me iding as a boy sometimes is pure, and its not a fetish. I do it for my own reasons

Are you a racist, fembot?

>pregnant
>has a partner
Fuck off. You're not socially isolated.

But you're a boy and therefore wish to rape women like me

No, I'm a good person. I hate people who treat other humans like they're subhuman

Nope.

What happened to the guy who knocked you up?

I'm not pregnant yet, as I said already in the OP, if I want to have a baby I need to run away from my parents, its too much drama from my own parents, its why I'm a robot, they don't like me.

Not a real man then.

Why ain't you together with the baby's father if you don't mind me asking? Also, are you college educated? Well off?

Actually your post very clearly suggests that you are pregnant. How about learning English?

Oh the way you're saying it is so nice!!
I'm not pregnant yet! I don't even have anyone willing. Not college educated, not even high school educated, I slept through all my classes.

Huh? I said I have to run away if I'm pregnant, IF. I'm not pregnant now or running away now

>I'm not pregnant yet!

I know a way to fix this bby

Attached: dddd6b746873940823cc2ebf37241dbe.jpg (720x1280, 95K)

Are you serious? It'll be too much drama, I already explained it in the OP.

>tfw people give serious replies to your ironic post

Attached: Pepe_frog.jpg (280x244, 12K)

You just got out ironied.

You aren't a fembot since you're a larping male. But well, guess I'll bite.

How much attention do you receive? How often do you have sex? Why won't you lower your standards?

Have you always identified as a boy in a girl's body? By that I mean did you at least go through a tomboy phase in your childhood/adolescence before questioning your gender?

Oh, never mind then,

your comment was not original

I already explained everything in the OP, I'm born female, I have to be in order to be pregnant.

I id as a boy sometimes, for pure reasons, and wholesome reasons, it was not internet influenced, since I did it as a kid too

>My mom and dad don't approve of me being pregnant
you should listen to your parents

Exactly! that's why I'm a robot, everyone hates me, a

What country are you from?

qo

Your parents are smarter than you

I'm in the U.S.A!
Be careful though, people spread rumors about me and try to dehumanize me, weirdEXACTLY!! Its exactly why I'm a robot, no body likes me, and my parents force me to run away in order to be pregnant

When you get your GED soon are you planning to go to college after?

Ignore the rest of my post? Come on.

Why not just get a bunch of cats, babies are annoying af

You're not a robot, you're a thot who is facing the much-deserved consequences of your own degeneracy. GTFO and never come back.

I ALREADY explained everything, I'm waiting until marriage, I have to run away and get married

after you start lactating please post milkies, thanks

Attached: a6e.jpg (500x428, 61K)

Why not go out and meet a boy you like somewhere, then grow together and marry resulting in offspring like normal people do

How do you manage to have no friends?

ugh, don't listen to me because i'm retarded
checked

Would you say you ID as a boy (sometimes) because of your likes, interests or because you have a certain traditionally masculine personality? Do do naturally look or dress particularly masculine?

You seem abnormal enough to ask, do socially inept females bother with facebook or tinder? As someone who lives in self imposed social exile its interesting to know where all these people go, i have never used social media so i wouldnt know.

Attached: codysmethlab.png (353x100, 32K)

>self-imposed exile
Go all the way, my friend. I'm moving to Mongolia to get the fuck away from everything forever. I'm debating on whether or not to even have a phone for emergency use. I might just ditch every last link to other humans.

Attached: 1534155464426.jpg (1024x1016, 78K)

Thought about it but i really want to pursue my interests in medical science, not because i love people or some cringe garbage like that but because of my own interests. Theres no labs in Mongolia mang

I'm on mobile
No, I need to get married as soon as possible, And isolate myself from my parents to have a drama free pregnancy, it's so much drama that it might be impossible, my parents are relentless

Why do you want to get married anyway. It sounds like you're fooling yourself

(Answer this, please)

Originelli

To have a secure environment for the baby, but the drama my own parents start is too much, they keep telling me I'm ugly and worthless, I don't know if I can have a happy pregnancy if my parents already broke me

Why would you want to get pregnant as soon as possible lol? It seems like such a shit future to get stuck with children at a young age (or at any age for that matter). What about the poor fucking goblins that you spawn forth, are you gonna have them just as pets because your biological drive told you to? What about their future, will they just grow up to realize that they will become nothing becaues they never had any conditions for becoming anything else then failures? You seem like a unstable person, i think being your child is a death sentence.

I'll be more stable once im away from my parents, and I will give them self agency so they can do whatever they want

You seem to be so obsessed with pregnancy and marriage. You don't have to speed things up. You can move, find a good job, find a great husband and it'll take you 10 years but you'll be happy.

u like boys or girls femanon?

Not talking about telling them you love them or what ever, im talking about being able to life coach them or help them with studies and things that build up a real future, guess you havent thought this far havent you? You would just get them to satisfy your short term personal wishes, just know that your children will and should hate you. You are the one that pulls the trigger and gives them a worthless future for them to drown in.

Let's get married

>very original

Well, she posted bout wanting a partner to get her pregnant so I'm guessing both at the very least.

>I'm mentally fucked and think I'm a boy, I'm also a whore and my parents dont like that, thats why I'm a robot
Go fucking kill yourself

^

This, dont create some garbage broken home. Just neck your self

You're obviously too young and not even close to being ready for the responsibility that comes with parenthood. You should abort that kid for it's own (and your) good.

Are you really a TRUE ROBOT if you have discord friends? I'm not sure that's the case.

It's ok though, I talked to you a bit on discord but I sperged out so we stopped talking quickly..

I also want to have children, too bad I'm not female, would be easier. When will you move out from your parents? Can you explain why you want children and what plans you have for them.. Do you just want a regular family household?

I want to have lots of children and be a good parent so I can be proud of them and have fun together.

One last question, why would you want a baby at 21?

born female but ids as male at times

fucking end it already

Ask a tripfag anything*
Being a tripfag solidifies your claim of being female. Seems like you just need that bonus attention on claiming an identity on a site known for its anonimity-based community.
Fucking disgusting by the way.

Why are you back you mentally ill chucklefuck?

Fucking christ you are even worse than indigo.

There's 2 indigos.

LOL Ghosted.