NEETY NEETY YOU THEIVING JEW
NO MORE WELFARE CHECKS FOR YOU
FUSS AND YELL ALL YOU WANT
IT WILL BE ALL FOR NAUGHT
ALL THE TENDIES IN YOUR NEETY STASH
WILL RUN OUT, YOU'LL NEED CASH
GET A JOB, YOU LAZY SOW
AND STOP CALLING YOUR MUM A COW

Attached: 39059207_10160917395765454_8653011104479313920_n.jpg (607x720, 37K)

Want and Naught don't rhyme.
Would've made more sense if you swapped cow and sow.

>implying welfare will ever be abolished

Attached: 1534099514292.png (640x480, 19K)

> I'm annoyed it's not green-text

F-fuck!
Look like the NEETS beat us again!

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

I became enlighten yesterday anons
> be
> Forgot you're not a neet when your in training
> Free of neetdom
Get fucked anons

You didn't actually refute the first statement, it is a tragedy that people have to work so hard doing menial labor while the work is actually of little value to their life as a whole.

Nothing like the smell of piping hot fresh wagecope in the morning.

Stupid fucking cucks lul

Attached: 1483246077498.jpg (820x820, 152K)

Damn, they must have you on the accelerated brainwashing program. Poor fella

>hey there champ! Still up posting frogs on your African basket weaving thread, huh?
>well, you know I'm taking you out to search for a job at noon today, so you better hurry and get a few winks, because you can't hit the SNOOZE button on life
>walk right up to the manager, look him in the eye, shake his hand, and the job is yours!
>if you don't get a job today, I'm taking away that laptop you love so much, it's the only way you'll learn

>NEETY NEETY YOU THEIVING JEW
>NO MORE WELFARE CHECKS FOR YOU
Good rhythm, these two lines are just fine.

>FUSS AND YELL ALL YOU WANT
>IT WILL BE ALL FOR NAUGHT
The first line of this is really broken, you have it structured so there should be a natural pause following YELL, because there's no way to keep going with it rhythmically without a half pause there.
The second line would be improved if you put the word ALWAYS instead of ALL to avoid the additional pause you need to make for this line to sound clean.
Also WANT and NAUGHT don't rhyme at all.

>ALL THE TENDIES IN YOUR NEETY STASH
>WILL RUN OUT, YOU'LL NEED CASH
The first line in this simply has too many syllables to fit in with the rest of the poem, and the fact that you have a deliberate break in the second line is pretty messy because this is already a carry-over phrase from the previous line that you broke in the middle of the sentence.
You really just gotta redo these two.

>GET A JOB, YOU LAZY SOW
>AND STOP CALLING YOUR MUM A COW
Would be better if you swapped COW and SOW outright, though neither of them make absolute sense because both of these are female identifiers and the NEETs you're on about are almost certainly male.
Line two should be shortened, I suggest replace STOP CALLING with DON'T CALL because that's just better overall.

Anyway like take a C-, I know poetry isn't an important class to you kids anymore but at lest you're trying.

Attached: Milkshakes.png (330x266, 125K)

Better learn something useful than wasting time letting a ape fuck youe hand

I feel like they would learn better if schools focused on English fundamentals and modern applications instead of poetry from 1402.

Attached: Blank+_a06d592d3af0d3ea3c4a4be43fa91634.jpg (326x267, 18K)

Except that welfare/unemployment benefit here in Australia is sacrosanct and no political party on either side could ever do away with it.

So keep crying wagie, I'll be getting my $560 fortnightly payment in 3 days time and there's nothing you can do about it, keep working hard all day to pay for it!

Attached: nii361izm6ay.jpg (409x409, 108K)

Leaving cert 6 year
> Lean and Memories poems all year
> ask English teacher why all the poets killed them self's
> Before he reply's
> Say Why are we learning this depressing shit

If my job was being a poet, writing sonnets and other such stuff, I'd neck myself too.

You live in Australia, the government has to give you a check or you'll move to somewhere that isn't a heat blasted shithole with too many abbos.

I Wouldn't want to line in Australia. Country is a fucking death trap

>says the Amerifat who gets no permanent unemployment benefit and will forever be slaving away at McDonalds
lel

I live in Whales you cooked cunt.

>contribute to a shit degenerate society that has given me nothing
No one is entitled to anything buddy boy :^)

..eireat... to you idiot

I'm going to bashed your fucking head in dad if you don't get with the times.

Don't talk about your mom that way wagie. It's not her fault you chose the stupid path in life.