Jow Forums recipes?

Can we have a fit recipes thread? Only have one so would like some more

Attached: 22397AE3-1AEB-42F6-ACF5-7189C93FD84B.jpg (942x3344, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AYZsREgNnA
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lightly salted wholegrain pasta with a portion of microwaves frozen vegetables (microwaving removes the last amount of goodness)

step 1 : put beans in bowl
step 2 : eat with spoon

two fucking juicy beef medallions from tesco
3 pounds

2 pounds for mix asian veg and some onions sauce

LOW CARB KING

500gr of low fat curd.
500ml of water.
Put all ingredients into a blender.
Blend them for about a minute.
Drink.

soya sauce what the fuck is onion sauce even

Friendly reminder that if you eat bread, you should be baking it yourself. Not only will you be able to control what goes into it (avoiding soibean oil in the process), but kneading bread gives a pretty good workout for the forearms depending on how long and how hard you do it for. 10 minutes can be brutal right after lifting.

if you haven't prepared your meal day before what would you buy for lunch? there is turkish kebap close to work. chicken kepab with greens no sauce but i cant eat that daily.

kek'd

>Mediterranean veggies
>half of them come from the Americas
lmao

200G RICE WITH SOME TURMERIC FOR COLOUR
400G BROCCOLI
300G CHICKEN BREAST

FUCK YOUR RECIPES GIVE ME MACROS

chop up an onion and set it to sweat in a saucepan. Use oil or butter for lubrication as you see fit

Do the same with some fresh ginger root
Add in a crushed clove of garlic
Spice up some chopped chichen breast (salt, pepper, turmeric, cayenne, thyme and a splash of onions sauce work for me) and throw it in the pan to cook for a bit
When 80% of the chicken's surface is white, toss in tomato sauce
Let cook for a while (I tend to let it cook for a long time because I'm paranoid about poultry).
Towards the end of the cooking process, dissolve some flour in some water and then dump it in the pan to thicken the solution, give it a final taste and add salt if needed

Serve with rice and broccoli

>cook some straight couscous in some veggie stock
>add quark and cottage cheese to a bowl according to the needed macros
>add salt, pepper and whatever you feel like adding to the cheeses
>mix thoroughly
>add in couscous and mix
>dash of hot sauce

Perfect casein-filled dinner for less than a buck

youtube.com/watch?v=1AYZsREgNnA

>steak on charcoal grill
>flip after ~4min
>remove after ~4min
>eat after ~4min
>salad on the side

Attached: 20180902_182606.jpg (5312x2988, 3.61M)

>Not eating raw steak

You soiboys really do love not having any gains.

Rate my bulk bars
1/2

Attached: 36DBD0CE-93F8-487E-A390-409447AFB67D.png (750x1334, 60K)

2/2
Pretty much blend the oats then mix all the shit up and bake it

Attached: DE5F6E8D-2638-43BE-8584-E6E267112658.png (750x1334, 89K)

Attached: 1529900152735.webm (302x302, 2.44M)

How the fuck do i deal with grease? Since i got a grill pan making chicken has been incredibly fast and easy, but if i put anything else in it its like a grease explosion that coats the entire stove and the surrounding wall in shit, not to mention how long it takes to get the pan back to a usable state. I tried letting it soak in a few different degreasers, but it all of them hardly do anything.
Is there an easier way?
Should i just throw out the pan and get a new one every time i grill?

Just postin my din din, never mind me

Attached: IMG_20180902_174217_hdr.jpg (1600x912, 495K)

no memes but anyone have any good vegetarian recipes

Attached: HeavySecretInsect-small.gif (500x281, 680K)

just made chanko. took a while but its pretty good. had a bowl and im already stuffed

Pour your fat into a coffee can you keep in the fridge.

Then wipe your pan with a crumpled paper towel and throw the paper towel out.

Your dish-washing step should only be for like .0001% of the meal's total grease.

>Can we have a fit recipes thread? Only have one so would like some more

here's a quick one I just pulled out of my ass for the dinner I just ate, it was sweet potato fries with burguers covered in caramelized onions, melted cheese and a salad.

buy frozen fries(ingredients:100%potato) and put in a previously heated oven on 200ยบ celsius.

as they bake, open a bag of salad and cut a red pepper, onions and tomatoes and season it

put some thin sliced onions in the pan(previously pre-heated, put olive oil and let it heat again) and let it sit, tossing it around every few mins to caramelize it, once they're to your taste throw the burguers in and sear them on both sides, then put some slices of cheese on top of them and cover the pan.

voi la, easy and tasty meal with godly macros and goat tier sources for protein, carbs and fats

nice dish but too much reddit

Scooby's chili recipe, just replace the beef with more beans.
Root vegetables or broccoli, tossed in olive oil and seasonings, baked in the oven for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees.

thank you

I have one pot recipe that works well for anything

>sautee onions and garlic in olive oil/ghee/coconut oil
>throw whatever meat(this includes fish and seafood) you please, vegetables and rice and sautee all of it, this time is a good time to add your herbs/spices
>should be at aaround medium-high heat so you also sear your stuff for extra flavour
>by now you throw water and scrap off anything that might have got stuck in the pan/pot
>close it and let it cook on low heat
>should take 5-8m to absorb it all
>near the end you can crack an egg or two into it
>cover and let it cook until the whites are done
>put into plate and cut your eggs so the yolk doesnt get cooked

tasty af and takes no effort

> Vampire Kryptonite
> Tasty Leaf
> Flavor crystals
Insufferable. If it were actually funny or clever, I'd have no problem with it, but instead it's sad and embarrassing.

How is this even Jow Forums?

>tomato in a cast iron pan

Attached: 1531403621004.gif (381x512, 536K)

This entire album
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

>cow milk
gets me every time