Heightism is acceptable but fat shaming isn't

Well getting obese overweight etc it's ok and you are a fatphobic monster if you dare critisize something that people have control over but making fun of someone's height especially if he is a man it's funny.I'm gonna leave this here!

Attached: ! Arrogance .jpg (384x972, 98K)

What kind of german/english/greek hell is this?

Guessing OP is greek and has some things auto translated, girl in pic is german but wrote some things in her bio in english.

german girl and a greek that lives in Germany probably
also imao at op thinking fatys are accepted

Well she is using both german(?) and english in her profile while the user has his tinder in greek

Attached: 190 cm or death.jpg (380x537, 60K)

>Apple
>BMW
ask a girl their interests and they will name brands. so infuriating

Women have no self respect. They will let men do anything to them as long as they meet their requirements. Just how men let women demean them, walk all over them, and make them feel like shit. :^)

i love how it is always womanlets that put the above 6' things they are more insecure than manlets

I propose we write shit like this.Genetic requirments like if you are above or below a certain height don't bother or if you don't have x waist to hip ratio fuck off etc.Or making a tinder experiment with this type of bio and an image of a 9/10

Attached: just lol.jpg (394x202, 18K)

Then don't ask girls out who feel this way

Women are shit at measurement. How the hell does she even know what 6'3 looks like?

Womanlets have higher SMV than manlets and tall chicks

if she can suck him off wile standing up he is 6'3

cant you just move to literally any other country than US? where women arent petty whores?

>in stat class
>we have to say our heights for data
>say im 5'8
>3 guys my height say they're 5'10
i guess lying about height works on women but it's pretty pathetic

Sure but it still pisses me off to see how openly evil they are without even realizing it...

Attached: z.png (396x584, 331K)

>openly evil
>having preferences in sexual partners
pick one, incel-boy

not really womanlets just trow themselves at 6'+ guys

This is the same as not being attracted to a woman who is 6'4. Like attraction isn't a choice you fucking idiot.

People don't say "no fats" because you can see that. You can't see how tall someone is.

2km away you know what to do

These girls are living or are on/where on a vacation in Greece.It's not that I am short at 179cm but seeing tinder profiles like that makes you think that women don't see you as a man if you are not above 186cm or something.I am confortable of my height but I'm just wondering how many women think inside their heads that my height is too short.

Attached: 4284d751-799d-44b7-a010-56a18728b238.jpg (474x632, 121K)

>implying she even knows anything at all about those brands
Car brands can be a valid interest. But if I mentioned my BMW 2002 she would probably think I'm talking about some 16 year old car.

Attached: 2002.jpg (1600x1200, 343K)

Sure but it's nasty to write heightist poison in your profile lol.I'm not attracted to obese women too but I'm not writing something like that on my bio or making a joke openly to everyone,these women have no shame and it's more shitty to make fun of someone when there aren't many ways to change his/her situation while fat/obesity is a choice with consequenses to their own health and pain to them and their family and cost to the healthcare syster of each country that deals with populations with obesity etc....

Attached: f4e1484b-dfaa-4ff6-9cf2-332f8397bdcd.jpg (904x960, 73K)

The “evil” isn’t that they have a preference, the “evil” is that they are hypocritical.

>body shaming is baaaad
>men are scum for disliking a woman’s appearance
>lol I like my heels more than short guys

It's both the hypocrisy and the openly judging and making harsh jokes about a man's genetic quality on the internet

Attached: alexis-ren.jpg (1000x1000, 163K)

make a chad profile write below d+ is a pass see women autistic screeching everywhere

stay mad loser

post body

We are just so laaaazy.Women need to be exposed publicly and shamed on these things more often!

Attached: 6828405f-70bf-4cae-8787-73a58a1510a1.jpg (1280x853, 215K)

Based women btfoing the manlets

Just don't mention it. Women are bad at guessing measurements, they won't know if you are 179 or 186 cm, as long as you are taller than them.

t. womanlet

makes sense :) thx.

pls be gf

Catfishers are creepy fucking scumbag losers and loserettes.

>implying you get any swypes

Cope

Attached: 557550_531558226860255_1252533464_n.jpg (960x960, 74K)

Is 179cm enough to attract this tier of women tho?

Attached: 57_16583278_364232437296873_6596537405459660800_n.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

It's not like he would date them

hate to break it to you, You might be 5 foot 10 inches then. IF you are the odd one out, of the other 3. You probably grew and just never noticed to check your height again. These guys did, and there you go.

While i do believe that morbidly obese people should be put into intermittent camps, "heightism" is perfectly fine. There is no reason a female should want to mate or even engage in casual sex with short "men." Even fat men are more desirable. You can't inherit obesity, but you can inherit maneltism. If manlets don't get laid and most importantly don't breed, manletism will be cured. Sacrifice yourselves for the future, manlets.

>If manlets don't get laid and most importantly don't breed, manletism will be cured
except their short as fuck mothers will pass on their womanlet genes, retard

i checked the other day and im just about 5'8. i wear chucks and they wear basketball shoes so i think they can get away with lying more easily

>manletism will be cured
yea this is why lankets bang 5' womanlets left and right absolute brainlet

I don't get why height is such an issue for people. If I find a 5'2 girl attractive, I'll go for it. If I find a 7'5 girl attractive, I'll go for it.
IF I had to say so, I do prefer shorter girls, but that's not going to make me dislike tall girls.

Sorry, it's hard to hear you from up here. You'll have to speak louder from down there.

>Bmw 2002
Fuck I'm jelly

I don't care if he/she would date them.
I stand by my post.

> hard to hear
oh no are you already 50 ? 10 years left to live :( sad!

Except it’s a preference for guys to like either short or tall girls. If you ask any girl the same question no girl would date a male shorter than her(unless she’s tall af)

Let me explain. Fat shaming can target women. Heightism is generally used to shame men by thots. Hence fat shaming is bad and heightism is acceptable.

But how come? I never really did get why that's such a concern. Is it a status thing? They need a man to tower over them to feel submissive or something?

It's not height, it's not muscles, it's not the face.
It's your presence. It defines you as predator or prey.
Tall, muscley people with penetrating hunter's eyes have more presence than short skinny nerds, and humans are quick to pick the cues up, it's instinctual.
The girls rationalize it into their requirements.

It's not about preferences that I'm complaining about (I myself have way too high standards) ,it's more about women's arrogance lack of shame and power,no one seems to find this type of heightism and lookism against men bad it also destroys men's lives in many ways...

Attached: 64_23417252_293320977841709_4438382486010986496_n.jpg (886x886, 111K)

>people describing their interests in brands
Welcome to late stage capitalism

Implying you don’t let women demean you and you probably don’t even have standards

not OP but there's a difference between saying "I prefer tall guys" and "ugh! if you're below 6'10" just kill yourself already lol". it's like they only make profiles to hurt manlets and show the world how cruel they are.
also there's really no female equivalent to being short (as in, an absolute deal breaker for every member of the opposite sex that you can do nothing about)
t. hurt 5'11.5" cel

all gfs i had were smaller than me.

I couldn't even care less than committing to some super superficial hoe.

"hurr, durrr, you need to be this high to date me". Well then go fuck youself.

There is one cute, laid back girl out there for all of us, so don't freak out.

agree.Women have almost only bodyfat% to worry about but even then they will find someone above their looks level too...

Attached: 311_22639283_1969845789961355_8949664989535272960_n.jpg (616x616, 89K)

if they have small tits and small ass they cant be above 6 and also no mater what incel tell you womanlets 4'11 < and womalalets

you dont want a womwn who is a cunt to others anyway
these women who think they are too hot to be nice are just insufferable and mediocre irl most of the time

these chicks are ugly as fuck. what 6'3 guy would date them?

This looks like a future wine-aunt.

if you are a man saying shit to fat girls on tinder or a girl doing it you both are dicks

Lol bitter manlet, funny thing is she’s real, not somand flaming fake bitch boy account trying to get back at the hoe

middle one looks fine. left one looks like she eats ass though.

>makes tinder with one picture
>takes it with frends
is this a meme

What is a wine-aunt?Also wth is this nightmare fuel? (Women turned me into an evil guy but at least I don't put it on my tinder bio.)

Attached: YIKES.jpg (1506x422, 172K)

Guys I found Stacey.She has only one picture tho... :c

Attached: stacey.jpg (375x534, 73K)

this girl has a very attractive and unique face I have to admit
but probably a fucking bitch with too high standarts like every girl on Tinder

stacey 28 oh no no no

Is she a trap tho???

Attached: 449e388f-f6bf-4d17-aefe-bc85aa3a585d.png (960x466, 371K)

It's intersting but it's so disturbing and kind of ugly Imo

Attached: cdf799ca-1844-4305-a43a-faedc578ef78.jpg (1024x778, 200K)

she has some androgynous features but looks very feminine in my eyes
high likely not a trap

kek look at all these manlets itt

>but probably a fucking bitch with too high standarts like every girl on Tinder
have you ever tried tinder though? cause (full disclaimer) I haven't but one of my closest friends who's 5'9" and doesn't have a lot going on (not rich, 6/10 face, not particularly "alpha", just an utterly average guy) has fucked a ton of qt girls on that. I think you're just a pessimistic incel.

yeah I'm just kinda into those faces

Attached: 905626-500w.jpg (500x750, 35K)

smeće sve 3

6'4 here. She/her friends have feminazi hair and they seem to be at a festival (see: drug fuelled orgy). Confirmed thot and rejected.

A thot? A height is irrelevant to the thot in comparison to dosh

if that is not a troll account she legit is bitter and as a feminazi she wants to make men feel bad by reading her bio just lol at the unstable women who think like that

Attached: 28_20901923_124634274834840_3819331966122065920_n.jpg (1080x1350, 261K)

I did for 3 weeks and only matched with 4 people (thots and liberals)
I'm 6'0", got my face rated 7.5/10 on average, broke as a hobo but I'm not white(the real deal-breaker)

What if i meet the height requirement but im balding?

It’s only fair men discriminate and shame by cup size, but that nots gonna happen.

No just a super attractive girl at least in my eyes or a general 8.7+/10

Attached: 59_19424723_287359351734461_5287940945738727424_n.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)