Why do you deceive women into thinking you're a nice person when you really aren't? You know that's what predators do...

Why do you deceive women into thinking you're a nice person when you really aren't? You know that's what predators do, right?

Attached: niceguy.gif (371x350, 26K)

and i'm guessing you are....?

Why do women deceive men into thinking they're not soulless creatures?

Because i've learned that straight up asking for sex never yields any results.

"Deceiving" implies they're deliberating doing it.

These guys just legitimately believe they're nice. Everyone always think of themselves as good, nice, moral, etc. even if reality doesn't agree.

Directly asking for that kind of thing can also get the cops called on you.

>Directly asking for that kind of thing can also get the cops called on you
Exactly. The only way to get sex is if you pretend that you're not interested in it.

>Wanting sex makes you a bad person
>Wanting a full intimate relationship with someone you enjoy being around is bad
Roasties are fucking retarded

Attached: 1521428738660.gif (500x382, 167K)

Why do women assume that every guy wants to fuck them? Why do they assume every guy who isn't a model is a fake and a predator?

Nobody would do it if it did not work.

Attached: 1528095221862.jpg (600x600, 57K)

But I didn't do anything though

Attached: E8F6C3E2-602E-4055-82E3-A86BCB90095B.jpg (793x786, 61K)

Women are far more deceptive than men, at least nice guys only hide their intentions rather than telling manipulative lies

No that isn't true and that's retarded

t. Virgin

Try asking girls for sex directly. See where it takes you. The only ones who say yes is the ones who expect to be paid for it.

People do that all the time in clubs/bars and reliably get laid if they do it at the right moment with a girl they've been dancing/flirting with. It's not uncommon at all.

Betas do that all the time and wonder why they get none. Though you're probably talking about something in between extremes of social autism.

I just want a wife and children, usually being nice works better for those who are interested in that.

So she has to be drugged out of her mind? That's cute.

They get none because they don't just go for it while alone with her. You're supposed to ask her to watch a movie at your place or something and then just start touching her like a creep without saying anything when she's alone with you.

The point is it's about setting retard. Obviously if you do that in public you'll get accused of being a rapist.
If she's in a club or bar or similar social setting she won't necessarily be "drugged out of her mind" but she WILL be in the mood to talk to guys and possibly fuck one. You find a girl like this and talk/dance/kiss up to the point when you ask her "do you want to fuck" or if you want to be subtle you ask at who's place you should go to after.
If you don't ask girls for sex at the right moment you will rarely get it, they usually expect the guy to take it that step further.

>if you want to be subtle you ask at who's place you should go to after
See even in a club you have a tendency to be "subtle".
Stop lying to robots. You can never ask for sex directly. You will always get turned down.

I hate stuff like this. I dont label myself as a nice guy but everyone says that about me. I'm also asexual and more interested in other guys so theres not even a uliterior motive.

Attached: iZs0DiG.png (576x424, 190K)

>wow you're such a nice guy user!
"You shut your mouth before i shut it for you"

There. It's so easy. Say it jokingly though.

Yeah if you don't know what you're doing then I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

I could never say that to somebody. they'd just laugh it off.

Don't fucking directly ask for sex when you are an established friend. Women in general will take free shit if they don't have to put out. Ask her out on an actual date and if she still wants to be friends, leave her or make her pay for her own shit.

>they'd just laugh it off
Well yes, that's the point. It's a joke, and with it you're telling them that you don't want to be associated with "nice guys".

tfw no asexual bf

t.guy

i could be your bf, as long as we can kiss and cuddle and stuff

what's your discord? This is a pretty original comment.

simcye#3616

>as long as we can kiss and cuddle and stuff
Are you two going to pretend to do that over discord or are you going to do it irl?

Women don't realize that this isn't a hard dichotomy between MEN WHO ARE FAKING BEING YOUR FRIEND and MEN WHO ARE REALLY YOUR FRIEND. It's a spectrum and all men are on it, and often they change their place on the spectrum erratically.

Generally speaking, if you're a woman, it's sort of like you have a +5 to "Interesting" stat right out of the gate. If I were in a university classroom or a train stop or something, and a non-ugly girl chatted me up, I would feel at least somewhat happy about it simply because she's a girl. Right off the bat, your male brain is unconsciously just pleased to be "acceptable" enough to have a female acquaintance, and on a semi-conscious level you are thinking, "maybe this will go somewhere? Oh well, it's always good to have female friends. Eventually, one of them will end up being a girlfriend or something."

Women really need to understand (1) the male sex drive and (2) that the male sex drive is sublimated into other things. The male sex drive is much seedier than the female sex drive, since it's not an option but always "on." It's like being hungry all the time, for anything, any nourishment. Many men are stoic and proud enough to just bear the hunger pain, but many men aren't, and between those two extremes there are all kinds of temporary lapses and semi-shameless behaviours. The latter are the sublimation of the male sex drive; when a man "fakes" being your friend, or is "happy" on an unconscious level simply to have female attention, he is not being 100% consciously cynical but he's not really being honest either. It's a way of dispensing the "please please I need a woman oh god please" urge in small doses.

Women also need to understand that male friendships are usually based on an extreme level of mutual interest. Even when a man rates another man as "pretty damn interesting," that's barely enough to qualify for a second encounter, let alone friendship. But again, men will hang out with any women simply because they're women.

>usually being nice works better for those who are interested in that.
The term nice guy is sarcastic. They're deceitful creeps.

>if you're a woman, it's sort of like you have a +5 to "Interesting" stat right out of the gate
What makes you think that women understand dice roll modifiers?

Could you explain to me what the difference between a "nice guy" and a normal guy is?

>secretly wants to have sex
>secretly
protip ladies ALL MEN WANT SEX

Because I have no friends otherwise that I feel comfortable hanging out with anymore and they get off on the attention, somewhat, I suppose.
I will never know who they really are, and it bothers me.

I hate this stupid shit.

Attached: 1533667307796.png (1858x420, 116K)

What if I'm simply a nice guy?

A normal guy doesn't pretend to be someones friend with ulterior motifs. A normal guy is just a friend or they do something. There's nothing nice about what these nice guys do.
If they were smarter they'd realize the term nice guy is mocking them instead of thinking that they're just too nice.

So what's the difference between a nice guy and a guy who's pursuing a romantic relationship with a girl?

One doesn't lie to her face about his intentions.

The difference between the nice guy and the guy who gets laid is that the guy who gets laid is attractive. That's the difference and don't mind the bullshit that they'll feed you. It's a retarded fucking excuse.

>haha you should not just straight out ask for relationships, start with being friends first
>omg why are you trying to be friends with her it's totally incompatible with engaging in romantic relationships you should never be friends with your gf
It's just olympic games tier mental gymnastic, reality is nice guy = ugly/unattractive guy but normalfags are too scared to admit it. Chad is NEVER gets called nice guy, it's always some neckbeard, skinnyfat or twink with average face or just guy with shitty face.

no shit unless he is a raging homosexual do men just want to be friends.

Men are predators by nature wake the fuck up. The entire process of getting women is hunting. Don't be a woman too oblivious to realize she is whats on the menu

Found the nice guy
Just be honest with the girl and quit creeping.

So are you supposed to tell her directly that you want something more?

I never understood these kind of OPS.
Who are you talking about? Who is your audience on this virgin, lonely people's board?
Are you just making blank statements to get (yous) ?

Most people here do nothing except watch films/series, play games, masturbate and shit post. Most are virgins and red pilled to some degree and don't fully partake in what would be considered normal day life. Especially not around normies or women IRL.

Are you talking about discord servers or even comments to threads on r9k?
All of Jow Forums should be taken with heavy amounts of salt. Almost none of the opinions or stories made up here are true. Only the basics of a person and the traits of a person that was raised kinda poorly and got a good connection to the internet are what is real here.

Any further explaining or background you could give to your statement of your question?

OP is a baiting normalnigger.

>meet guy
>asks me all the questions you would if seeking a gf while poorly dropping hints of how horny he is
>me: hey listen if you just wanna fuck or fwb i'm down or alternatively, I offer to introduce him to a single friend
>him: n-no, i'm a gentleman who s-sincerely get to know you
>him: nah i don't even wanna fuck you like that
>him: but if you want...jk jk
>him: you're not even my type...w-we can just hang or w/e
>me: o i c
>start romantically/sexually being with another guy
>him: omg why him and not me
>but you literally sa--
>him: i was so nice to you
>i wasn't your--
>him: you teased me and led me A NICE GUY on!
>type

Literally
Stop with conflicting talk and actions.
Women don't like men who don't make themselves clear.
And fyi autists, this doesn't mean you literally go up to a girl in a casual setting and demand sum fuk now. Learn to read the mood and be straightforward.

Yes, ask her out on a date instead of acting like you don't want that. Make your intentions known, be a man.

Why do women deceive men into think they are a loyal person when none of them are?

No, predators actually have the guts to take the initiative.

t. Sjw GET OFF OF MY BOARD ROASTIE

You know the drill. Tits or get the fuck out.

That makes sense. But some men are too shy and just hope she will make everything happen. And this does happen sometimes.

It's a sign of poor judgement on her part.

It's simple: women want another beta to orbit her and that's why they pretend to be drooling retards who don't understand that if a lonely man shows interest in a girl, he wants to fuck her. And when they can no longer avoid his obvious romantic interest, there is no other options for them other than blame him for whatever illogical reason and act like they are deeply offended.

This. Don't listen to anything roasties say concerning male behavior. They only care about LOOKS. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, can be forgiven if the guy is Chad. And conversely, anything can be misconstrued as predatory/creepy/pathetic if the guy is ugly. This is the shallow and undeveloped female mind works.

There are better things to do than try and get laid. Once you both cum there is nothing left between the two of you and none of you care about each other anymore.

Attached: Screenshot (16).png (957x721, 435K)

What you have described is called a mentally challenged guy, not a nice guy.

No, it's definitely a nice guy.

My future self, the person I'd be if she were my gf would be this nice.
I'd like this nice personality better, but can't afford it without the help of her affection.

All attempts by a male to interact with us is by their nature duplicitous and predatory. The only women that genuinely believe a male has any sort of interest in their personality, interests, opinions, etc. Are simply the naive victims of their siren song to lure in more potential mates. I'm astonished to see it's such a widely believed myth that males have anything beyond a sexual desire of us, when so many males at so many points in time openly admit to it. There's no such thing as a good male, in fact it's factually impossible for a male to be an earnest friend of yours, they're simply trying a more passive and deceptive route. There is no such thing as love, don't be a child about this.

Attached: 1514885968365.png (476x359, 362K)

>hurr they all just want sex
>gets offered sex
>denies it
No, it's not, you dumb roast.

Nice guys are all fucking idiots so it makes sense.
I'm a dude, you're just a dumb beta faggot

It depends how attractive you are. If you're ugly never talk to women or imply you want to be with them or you'll be demonized and hated. If you're handsome and tall just ask for some fuck and be mean to her and you'll get all sex you could ever want

>hey listen if you just wanna fuck or fwb i'm down
This literally never happens.

Literally

Never

Happens

It's does happen to Chad. On an almost daily basis

>Nice guys are all fucking idiots therefore a fucking idiot is a nice guy
American education.

It's never happened to you because you are ugly, user.

The same reason why women scam men with makeup. Now pick up your beef flaps and leave this place.

Being ugly hurts so much. Not him, but you learn a new reason to wish you were never born every day

You are going to a job interview at a bank, trying to get a high profile job, in a wife beater, ripped and stained jeans, and greasy hair.
How about you work on yourself first. Build up your own support network (since you're probably as fragile as a table with one leg), then realize that there is more to life than being so desperate for sex.
Just admit that, at this stage of your life, you want to desperately cling on to someone else to dump all your problems onto (like a mother) and expect them to fix them. Regular sex does not magically fix your problems. That's not how it works. Put yourself out there, find social activities you enjoy doing, get a job, build up a friend network, then find a girlfriend. Don't be so fragile, and build up your support network.
Don't try to find a mother to dump all of your problems onto, expecting regular sex is going to solve everything.

>platitudes ultra combo

apu posters are so cute

>drug dealing rapists find women no problem
>but you need to work on yourself

>drug dealers find women no problem
They CERTAINLY live a healthy and fulfilling relationship.
Yes. You need to work on yourself. Just like a drug dealers need to work on themselves.
The difference between you and a drug dealer, is at least he has a job.

I have a job, I'm not some basement dweller stereotype. I live in my own, I work, I have a car, I volunteer. None of it matters if you're ugly. There are many guys here like me.

more like the oppsoite

Attached: me.jpg (1242x932, 108K)

Easy to say as someone who gets regular sex. I agree the above poster is delusional but a lot of virgins do have jobs, hobbies, and social circles and want relationships because of legitimate desire for company rather than to dump all your problems on to.
Sex is validating and good for confidence too. You can always tell someone to "bee konfidhent" but at the end of the day the only way people with 0 reason or evidence to believe in themselves (because of constant rejection) can only muster an act at best.

I don't hang out with women. What are you, a pleb?

>people with 0 reason or evidence to believe in themselves
i never said it was easy.
everyone hates their life after a breakup, at least temporarily, and desperately want that comfort blanket. That is, unless you have that strong support network. You are far more adaptable to stressful situations with a diverse support system. If one leg gets kicked under, you have 3 more to fallback on - not saying, of course, you're impervious since no-one is.
However if you're the type to CONSTANTLY think bad about yourself (it's persistent), if you just don't feel like you're equal to your peers, then you need to talk to a therapist. They can get people like that out of that persistent negative feelings "headspace" that they have.

They don't directly ask for sex. They INDIRECTLY communicate interest and follow up on each other's signals until the inevitable sex. Even the scenario you provided is an example of indirect communication.

Being direct and straightforward with your sexual desires is really creepy and coming on too strong.

A breakup is different than having no relationships ever. With a breakup you can at least comfort yourself in that someone once though of you as worthy for sex and a relationship. With constant rejection it's just objective fact you are lesser, and you need to come to terms with a sexless existance. Not have a therapist teach you to be delusional.

the last time I tried that, I had to answer to the police and spent two years fighting a court battle I barely won.

it's starting to become obvious that this shit is just meant to psychologically torture young men who already have issues with self confidence
it's disgusting

If you're ugly and/or beta the best course of action is to deal with women as little as possible.

If you ask for sex directly its harassment, if you are nice and polite it's fake, if you don't talk to them they will forget you exist there is no way to win this game so just fap to cam sluts and forget about them until the day when they need beta bux

It really is just kicking those already down. Men who are shy and already have self-loathing tendencies are demonized to the point of dehumanization by women and often the men will listen to the bullying and will end up killing themselves. Which makes women happy as it's less beta males talking to them. Meaning they can find the alpha males who disregard what women say and treat women like garbage.

I have a high end career, a house, a car, a world-class education, my job is directly positively impactful on society as a whole and though my name shall never be known, I have and will continue to contribute to the basic foundations of modern wellbeing of societies in ways that will still be felt centuries for now. I have also been lifting for more than half a decade. What next am I even supposed to work on? Certainly not going to social events because I do so at every opportunity despite the fact I always end up wanting to isolate myself for the next several months after and never have a non-stressful second during the entire event. Certainly not talking to people since they come to me at the same rate I come to them and we talk about non-work stuff all the time. Certainly not the likes of getting surgery for looks, or hygiene, since strangers have no problem staying close to me in public even when I make it hard for them as an experiment.

Before you answer that question with, no doubts, more assumptions, projections, and platitudes, would you mind telling us how broke couch surfer neets who've never worked a day in their lives still manage to get all the girls they want and you're not telling THEM to work on themselves? What about the drugdealer the other user mentioned? Clearly you're saying something that's inconsistent with real life. It is, dare I say (by definition), a lie. Unless you forgot to mention critical details you'd like to share right about now?

>With constant rejection it's just objective fact you are lesser
>Not have a therapist teach you to be delusional.
They don't teach you to be delusional, they get you to think positive about yourself (which is something you want to express, if you are actually interested in someone).
They get you to be comfortable in situations which gives you anxiety (they call this exposure therapy), to increase your tolerance for anxiety. They help you build up your confidence.
To put it another way, the people who say, "i'm ugly." are the types of people who choose not to work out (or take the steps needed to improve themselves) because they think, "What's the point? I'm ugly and a reject." It's circular logic, and they need help to get out of that negative circle. Talking to someone outside of that negative reinforcement circle helps.

Only true for normalniggers. Doesn't apply to even a single robot. Because robots HAVE tried and have already seen the results of their success: none.

I don't. i ignore women as much as I practically can and want nothing to do with them and that's still not good enough. You're not allowed to be nice to them. You're not allowed to ignore them. Just what the fuck do they want?

GREENTEXT PLS

fiaghsdghfgnfbsd

It sounds to me you might be stuck in a circle, user. One where you put yourself out there, work hard, and then something happens in your life, and you shirk back and isolate yourself. Typically, if you recognize some overtly positive/negative cycle to your behavior (and you're not clinically a manic depressive), then you might have some baggage you need to work through which is causing slumps in your behavior. So go see a therapist. Typically therapists don't tackle baggage issues unless you do have a strong support network, because it can absolutely wreck a person when having to face that shit. But if you truly are the way you say you are, you might come out alive.
>Clearly you're saying something that's inconsistent with real life. It is, dare I say (by definition), a lie.
user, there will be small exceptions all over the place (yet most of them are desperately trying to find someone to help fix their problems). You are delusional if you think do-nothing, self-defeating individuals are commonly getting into healthy relationships.
The difference between those who ARE do-nothing types, and not complaining about relationships, are actually comfortable BEING do-nothing types - they are actually happy with their lives (though i personally don't know why, and i suspect they will run into problems later in life).

Called it. Called it all. Typical. Fucking normalfags.

>others who don't think like me just don't understand.
user the whole point in talking to a therapist is to talk to someone OUTSIDE of your circle of negative thinking.
misery loves company, user. it's fine for a temporary situation: as i said people do think bad on themselves sometimes (they "grieve"), but persistently living in it is harmful.
All I'm saying is, if you're tired of your daily routine, and you don't know how to get out of it, talk to a therapist.

>Learn to read the mood and be straightforward.
>Learn to read my mind and do as I want, not as I say!

How about you just ADMIT WHEN YOU WANT SEX, and stop wasting both our time with being coy or 'friendly'?

I mean, it's literally the biological imperative of females to do this to lesser males. They hate anyone who isn't Chad that much. But they won't let us simply live our lives or try to overcome their instincts. They have to destroy us completely. Female nature is evil.

this nigga woke as hell wtf based user/10