How do i meet women?

How do i meet women?

Is it even possible to meet women if i live in Sweden or am i just fucked for all eternity? I feel like everyone is using facebook or tinder as a platform to meet people and obviously it would be impossible for me to ever meet someone that way. So exactly what options do i have here, I'd probably need to find someone as miserable as me for a relation to work or they would just feel like they were getting hit on by someone way below their league. There has to exist socially isolated females on this side of the fucking earth right?

Attached: 1479514045577.jpg (960x720, 96K)

At least you live somewhere that looks comfy

It's not very, it's depressing like some album cover to a blackmetal album. I live in a super rich part also while being broke so the social distance inbetween me and everyone around me is light years. It really feels like everyone who can somewhat relate to me live on the other side othe earth.

i been masturbating nearly constantly for literally 3 days
i don't even feel pleasure anymore, i just really, really need to cum
my ball are cold
COLD
given that Sweden is literally being firebombed, your priorities seem all mixed up

Being firebombed?

literally over 100 cars have been recently firebombed by "youths"
there is actually 2 other locations where things have gone down, but as you can no doubt guess i've been busy, so i didn't read up on it
i just thought, "typical day in Europe"

as in, 6-8 "youths"
least, that's what the estimates were last i saw

Dunno doesnt' happen around the areas i live in, as i said earlier i live in a super rich white gated community so i wouldn't notice if the whole country blew up. It's probably gang related or something.

i'm so fucking horny holy shit
>as i said earlier i live in a super rich white gated community
perhaps you should try leaving the community, then, you chuckle fuck
honestly, why even care
just beat it, just beat itttttt

Attached: Rebecca Moore.jpg (675x1000, 115K)

Whats the point of jerking of that much, its not even enjoyable. Actually there isnt alot of things that are enjoyable so id rather just stare into the computer screen and wait my life out. Its insane how unsocial i am, i havent spoken to anyone for a week now.

>Whats the point of jerking of that much, its not even enjoyable.
substitution for whatever else in life, be it will to live or else what
compulsion is a hell of a thing
i should try drugs, kek
>Actually there isnt alot of things that are enjoyable so id rather just stare into the computer screen and wait my life out.
then, live and die
it ain't hard

I don't know OP. Truth be told I haven't tried all that much. Just can't even seem to find a girl to even talk to.

Are you from swe/da/fin/nor? Seems like its all the same shit here, being a socially isolated man in his twenties is unheard of here. All women seem to be some upper class that is unreachable for me. I wish i could find someone as fucked in the head as me so i could have someone to relate to me in real life. Not just a million miles away through a computer screen.

yeah, i'm from sweden. original post

>how to meet women

They are every where

move to some Latin america country where you gonna be reverenced for being white

Have your tried dating or something similar before? Tinder or some shit, feels like id make an account and within 30 minutes have people that i knew 5 years ago message me and laugh at how big of a failure i am.

Cant study in my free commie school if i leave, i dont have money to study abroad

I haven't tried, I'm too scared to see people I knew.

all universities here are free though( at least the good ones)

From a Swedebro
Improve yourself and hang out with your friends' friends. I only had one friend 2 years ago and now I've got around 50 good friends and have had one or two romantic encounters

Mutual friends is the easiest way to get in touch with new people.

If you don't have any friends to start with then you're kind of fucked and probably retarded too.

Attached: 1534073566843.jpg (502x580, 110K)

I feel really uncomfortable with the idea of leaving my safespace hugbox. Id most likely just end up socially isolated there instead, also there has to be relateable females in this country somewhere. I just have no idea where to look, some forum, some weird website maybe?

I have friends and im not socially retarded. Its just that the people i meet when i hang out with my friends are incompatible with me, i belong to a totally different socio economic class. I can melt into the crowd of rich successful people, they would never guess that i live in a fucking room with the curtains forever down. All i do is study or mindlessly browse the internet, i'm not of the same species as the people around me, no one would ever accept me if i actually where to be honest with a girl and try letting her into my life. I have on multiple occations turned down girls
that approached me because i know that they belive that i'm someone i'm not.

Also moving is not an option atm