How do I build a "normie" looking Instagram?

How do I build a "normie" looking Instagram?

I don't use social media at all, but I want to build an Instagram so it looks like I have more than a social life than I actually do. How do I do this?

For example, if you meet girls IRL they will probably want at least one social media... so how do I make an Instagram look decent? Like get followers and interactions and shit? Also you can even use Instagram to find girls at the same time too

Attached: 1517052.png (804x743, 22K)

>if you meet girls IRL they will probably want at least one social media
Please tell me this isn't true.

It is true for sure

Not OP but can I just buy some fake followers and have people believe it?

It's true. I made a instagram becouse of that

No they don't belive.. if they see you have 10k followers and less then 50 likes on pics it looks really bad

This
Hence why I asked for ways to build interaction too etc

So what is the 'normie' number? Like can i pay for 200 followers and look normal?

I just have 100 followers on mine and they never told me that was a problem..
If you're not a chad it takes longer, don't buy fake followers if they find out is bad

I also know this.
Because I have paid instagram influencers to promote my site and products, and if the coments are emojis or one worded. It's fake and looks bad

Have some shit about your interests, or just some joke bio. Pfp can be whatever except for anime and a frogpost (For normie purposes), and from there don't bother buying followers, just post whatever.

>Shit advice but should be a start

easier to just abstain from social media. if you're not a normie it's not worth the effort.
sure, ive had girls ask for it. i simply say i don't have it. it's no big deal if you don't make it a big deal. not once have any of them freaked out. some of them even follow up with they're thinking of deleting facebook or whatever.

I can't even get girls I work with to accept my follows on instagram so don't worry dude, nobody is going to want to follow you.

Attached: KokoroChan.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

t. virgin incel

>everyone is as much of a loser as me
Op isnt you

The fact that he's worrying about this and looking at how to "orchestrate" a social media profile proves he's even more of a loser.

Attached: 1524722565807.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

No I don't think it does actually

Cope more

>tries dragging everyone down to his level
kek

Whatever mental gymnastics helps keep the lie alive to you, OP. Believe it or not, girls will think you're pathetic for attempting this. But your autism will keep lying to you because you can't help yourself.

Attached: 1469436574984.gif (390x317, 1.19M)

I'm not OP. You're just COPEing because you're a loser and losers want company

>anime

>not being the alternative conspiracy Chad who shuns all social media and rants about the Jews

Attached: 1460433432651.jpg (500x580, 26K)