This is me. Please, am I beyond saving? What can I do?

This is me. Please, am I beyond saving? What can I do?

Attached: 1533761986476.jpg (720x960, 64K)

no its not

Eat less, move more.

whoah tom boyden really let himself go

1. shave
2. train
3. close your fucking mouth

Pick up heavy objects and put them down again.
Do it a lot three times a week at least.
Also do cardio like biking or walking.

I wish my posture was that good

Get rid of this pubes haircut, the "beard", the glasses and your trash bag LARP outfit. After this we talk about training and nutrition.

Why fail some people to dress nicely? You can get an okay outfit for 200 bucks.

Post shirtless pic
Only then we can judge

>Cut that disgusting hair short, actually comb it.
>Shave
>Get contacts or thinner glasses
>Exercise

Is this /facialaestheticsgenereal/? How can I improve guys?

Attached: 046488E3-F0C9-4ED2-8A9E-6A95A84A3A20.jpg (340x527, 48K)

Attached: mengeme-shlosersko-125-mm-stanley-15181.jpg (599x423, 29K)

LOL

grow out your hair, otherwise kill yourself

Mirin those ceps’

if I were you I'd try dating farm animals.

Build neck, trapezoids, and delts.
How many times have people asked you:"Why the long face?"

Might actually work.

>tfw you will never be loved becaue come calcium molecules were not ordered in a way that your fellow female homo sapiens find aesthetical pleasing

i know this feel...

Attached: mmhhh.jpg (508x685, 36K)

Post Malone looking freaky lately

>Jew

You were born beyond saving

i'm going to guess that you aren't this troll but resemble him, so here's some real advice

>LIFT LIFT LIFT
if you were to just lose weight, you would turn into a soiyboy poster child. You must LIFT
>Shave
shave off your fucking gross ass jew neck beard, it does nothing to hide your dulap
>HAIRCUT
get k's haircut from BR2049, DO NOT get a shaved on the side/long on top faggot haircut
>CARDIO
to help lose weight
>CUT SUGAR
to help lose weight

Attached: bronson.png (688x558, 638K)

The necessary steps, order of least to most difficult:
>close your mouth
>shave. shave all of it.
>cut hair short
>buy better clothes, which would require you to......
>go on a calorie-restricted dietary plan, enabling you to...
>lose weight

then once you're at a normal bodyweight
>lift

Completing these steps is easier than continuing to suffer being what you are now.

>all these worked simps
finna cringe

Cut hair and shave ”beard”, lose 30kg, get a shirt that isn’t ugly as fuck, done

Do this but put lift as your first priority, there's no reason to delay lifting till you're thin that's like delaying school till you're smart

Fuck me!
Do you harass goats going over your bridge regularly?

>All these niggers itt that have never seen these pictures
It’s BAIT you fucking faggots

Attached: 85E5F57B-6AA5-4A9B-ADB6-BDCC4A240028.jpg (450x789, 85K)

He's not going to be seeing any real gains while losing a hundred pounds of fat and IF he did, it wouldn't be visible anyway. OP should focus on diet and cardio and not stress himself with muscle dysmorphia and lack of advancement in his lifts.

Attached: indexw.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Are you trolling? I really can't tell sometimes.
ever consider some people just like to give advice in the hopes of other potential fatties coming in and changing their fatty fat fat lives?

Absolutely not. At the rate that he's going to have to be losing weight there's a 0% chance of any significant hypertrophy. He'll stall at noobgains and stay there until he can start gaining (or at least maintaining) weight again.

You apparently believe otherwise. Why?

>non recycling 'shopped pics from previous bait threads
you must unironically be on keto

Attached: shop.jpg (323x469, 33K)

Take a shower, shave, invest in a moisturizer, get a hair cut, realize you are still ugly on the inside, kys.

its the corollary to the magical fatogenesis that makes fatties think they can get fatter while eating 50 calories a day. gotta eat big to get big. rip in peace piana.

Everyone can improve themselves OP. No one can promise where you'll end up or how you'll look in a year, or two years, or five. What I can promise you is that if you start eating healthier, exercising, and living well you WILL be happier with your life and you will look and feel better.

You've got this man.

What else can I do to improve my looks?
I'm the one on the right.
People say I look like a Hollywood actor, probably because of my blue eyes and cool beard.
I'm used to constantly mogging all the dyels around both with my physique and impeccable style, but I was thinking of maybe shaving my head so my presence will be more intimidating?
What do you guys think?

Attached: IMG_3777.jpg (760x810, 196K)

Maybe I've been misinformed, I'm a fatty that's been lifting for a month and lost 20 pounds so far, still look like shit, i'll look more into it thank you for bringing it to my attention.

>cool beard
That's something a cuck would say to compensate his weak chin.

You just cope because you can't grow a beard at all. I'm well educated and I'm a CEO of my own company.
What have you achieved?

Mike Meyers sure took a turn for the worse

>you
Cuck and insecure, my man.

lifting still hekps, but it prevents muscle loss more than causing gains. if you lose weight without lifting youll lose muscle and fat rathwr than primarily fat. believe it or not fatties typically have a decent amount of muscle, especially in the legs from carting around hundreds of pounds of lard every day.

I'm not insecure, I know I look good.
Post body if you're so secure.

FUCK YOU I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

We are doing our best. Mainnet is on it's way and we are working closely with our partners.
Investing in new technologies is associated with risk of losing funds.

I'm the guy you're replying to. This guy hit the nail on the head:
lifting during serious weight loss helps prevent muscle loss but he's not going to get big doing it.

stop being yourself.

Attached: 1436923324378s.jpg (250x235, 9K)

Is it really that amusing to claim to be someone else?

I'm not sure I understand the appeal.

Grow out beard. Cut that scraggly hair off and get an adult haircut or if it must be long, brush that shit regularly and get it trimmed every few weeks. Do keto and do regular body weight workouts.

Either you can be fat and ugly or just ugly.

Become a rapper

tfw post malone and mike meyers had a child.

You are the most perfect man I've ever seen, you don't need to change my brother. If I had to give one tip though I would advise to keep the big-mac intake to a maximum of 1 a month, this is to extend your life expectancy so we can keep you around longer, you handsome bastard!

OK how do I fix me.
But I can't afford much. Probably a planet fitness pass and that's it.

Attached: 1535867441634.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Shave, get a good haircut, do a beginner routine like SS (although there's a good argument for more upper body volume)

Eat less, get a hair cut, lift more. You just have to do it. You're the one stopping yourself

Thunderf00t really let himself go after Brexit.

I know this is not you but the guy in that pick barely looks human. Like a parody of what an ugly guy can look like if he had his ugly stats maxed out. His only salvation is to become a Doctor or some other similar high paying career.

Get a new camera lense

help me Jow Forums

Attached: 20180309_004.jpg (599x798, 69K)

Just start walking, cut out sodas, only water and coffee. Start eating more salads and go low carb. You got it man

Get a new haircut. Do something about those brows.

Attached: 04295576-F413-440F-9F8E-852B28D046FF.jpg (480x480, 36K)

waddup neville longbottom

Get some big glasses with thick rims. The more it covers your face the better

mouth breather 100%

and tongue on the bottom of mouth

ffs what are you doing man

>Fork put downs 3xF

(You)

Attached: (You).jpg (480x480, 37K)

YEAH baby!