What age or date have you decided

>that you just have to KYS before or on?
for me 30 years is like the latest as in im just dead when that rolls around no matter what but
im thinking if if im not happy after what I am doing to change my life doesnt work im just gone.

>to live stream or not?
what you guys think? I feel we should give back to community and stream it... but also we will be laughed at by normalfags

>how do you plan to do it?

Attached: 14t7s09y.jpg (240x193, 11K)

I don't want to kill myself but I hope I become terminally ill or get into a fatal accident before 40.

I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.
sometimes I wake up after sleeping wondering if death will be like this.

I am sick of moralfags as well,
the living curse the would be dead into suffering

Attached: cuck.png (716x960, 437K)

Yeah, 30 sounds like a good age to kys if your life is not going in the right direction.

It's very funny when kids plan their 30yo suicide.

what if it was only a few years away?

I'm aiming for 40 only another 4 years to go

Attached: 15342611333352650962329009261947.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

So masturbating to lesbians is fine then I assume?

I don't have a date per se but I think if things continue this way, turning 30 is gonna hit me real hard and might be enough to pull the trigger

You can go ahead and do it now then. Too afraid/undecided to do it? That's (you) in few years.

my mums being tested for a return of cancer dick head and if she has cancer im gone.
I have some stuff I want to enjoy first a few anime to watch but thats it.

if its yuri yes

Whatever it'll be, I hope you'll find your peace.

Hopefully when I die of old age

Attached: 10CC7191-EB1F-4CD3-9F34-A45DED97FF46.png (1046x1080, 520K)

I don't have an age or date planned, just that when Vidya no longer entertains me, and if I don't have a wife by then, I'll kill myself.

Yall saying you want to die young remind me of that orc from skyrim, who wanted a good death. And orcs are not the most intellectual creatures.

Attached: Old_Orc.png (377x739, 315K)

>just that when Vidya no longer entertains me
man, do you suffer from clincial depression as you will have this happen.
I had this happen, I used to love gaming
and then suddenly no joy in life from that..and every hobby after lost their joy..

dude get ready as this may happen to you, and good luck finding a wife when you are depressed.

Yeah, I already know it's coming. I already don't enjoy most games I used to enjoy, and can only enjoy certain single player games on days I'm in a good enough mood.
Basically I'm betting on whether this one yet released MMO game that I'm following will be able to entertain me for a few years, but I can't be sure that it will.

depression chips away at you until there is nothing left and then it smothers you in its toxicity until you no longer want to live as you cant see any light no matter how hard you try.
it is a blindfold called despair and a brain disease called apathy.

lets just hope that either a nice afterlife exists or we can just cease existing.

Attached: 1511018312446.jpg (600x769, 137K)

It was originally 17 but I failed too many times. So now it's 35 or 40. Depends on when my body starts to fail on me
I figured out a way this time with a higher chance of success. Granted it will take a while to prepare.

Attached: e3980d155eef2605a2a2cfe64f0c7749a268092dbabb727022878e758fc9ba57.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

how do you plan it fren....

40 or 50 years old if scientists are unable to come up with a way to reverse aging/extend lifespan. With a gun.

downers + alcohol.

dude could you afford taht if it came out..waiting for waifubot and VR is smarter...if you can wait

good luck fren.. I wish you a happy journey to the otherside

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0132-Konachan 81374 Alice Margatroid Breasts Nipples Nude Pino Birthdayparty Touhou Uncens (1132x800, 318K)

thank you. I'm going to try and enjoy what time I have now, and hope it doesn't come to that. But it's always good to have a backup

Attached: 1533514559365.jpg (1280x853, 52K)

that is all we can do man.
the stigma around suicide is ridiculous.

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0012-Lusciousnet 221 1317042888 1.jpg (731x1024, 194K)

if i become a wizard, i will B E C O M E a wizard
or a priest. better to embrace being a virgin than being ashamed. just slaughter chads

Dude don't lmao
But I have a actual wizard cousin who is 53 and he became a trucker as his first job around 48 after living at home the entire time and failing living in an apartment my aunt forced him into around 40. I have no idea how he did it, he sound legitimately slow from isolation and has anger issues but he made a 180, though its a shit career.

doing some cute bullshit now (programming);
all the money's going to go to nucleic family, so they can buy guns and land to fight off the commies.

and then it's off to the mountain to die slowly.

Attached: _.png (451x343, 209K)