Did you ever got rated by a girl before user?

>Did you ever got rated by a girl before user?
I usually get rated 6 or 7

Attached: transferir (2).jpg (168x168, 8K)

I've asked only once and got rated 4/10
That was from a head-on angle though, the only one I look decent in
Side profile makes me look retarded, I should just kill myself

Got rated 4. Was ok with this. Never wanted to be good at anything just wanted to not be the worst. The sweet spot for autists who hate attention.

Also between 6-7 user
I was a tad suprised because I find myself more like 4

I get 9s off my friends who're girls 7 off lads who're friends and then usually 7-8 off random girls but it's rare strangers rate you but they only see me in dimly lit clubs and pubs so that probably adds a few points

a 5 on average, in reality around 4-6

Glad I'm not the only one that looks like seal with down syndrome from a side angle

A few girls have lusted after me but it literally led to nothing.

7-8 is really high, do you have a gf user?

Anywhere from a 3 to 9

I got a face girl's with rape fethises love

Attached: 1533053756679.jpg (1080x1309, 64K)

It makes me feel deceived when I look at myself in the mirror. I go check on how I look before I head out, and on a good day I'll think "hey, for me this isn't too bad, maybe I'll have a good day today", but as I turn to walk out the door I always catch a quick glimpse of the real me. The me I don't get to see often, the me everyone else sees most of the time. Then I feel gross.

No, a female has never rated me before.

That is a lie no fucking way 3-9
>usually only changes lile 3-5 5-7

7-8 is probably skewed, remember the girls giving that rating are drunk in a club usually and no, had one but don't want to rush into something so focusing more on myself

I've never asked a girl for a rating in real life. Most I've done is post my picture here and on /soc/. On /soc/, some people thought I was ugly but a few thought I was cute, and one person even gave me a 7. I'm pretty sure it was a gay guy though. Here on r9k, ratings almost universally fell between 4 and 6.

Op here I was talking online but I gues clubs work to. I don't usually go to those ^^

>4 and 6
That is not bad user

No, it wasn't too bad. That said, I can't be sure that any of the people who rated me were women. I've never for sure gotten a rating from a woman in my life.

Yeah, got rated a 3/10 by some random roastie in a bar back when I was trying to mingle with people.

I can't ask a person irl to rate me I'm to shy. I usually just trade pics and ask her how mutch she gives me

I didn't even ask her to rate me, she was just some random drunk rating guys and when she saw me she scoffed and gave me that hurtful rating.

I'd tried to do myself up and look good too, went home and cried myself to sleep that night.

I'm sorry user. That's really fucking awful. Truly, people like that just can't understand the suffering of robots.

What a cunt. Well she is whore so her ranting is useless, *hug* don't worry user we want to find a non roastie, but bars are usually full of them

I know she was drunk and everything but lots of people around me giggled too, nobody stood up for or said anything to me afterwards.

I don't go to those places anymore, its for attractive people or groups that will protect their ugly friend from that kind of abuse.

My confidence must of got knocked back 5 years that night, after all that work and effort trying to be more social and dress nicely I was still not good enough for people. I can honestly see why some of the incels in the news crack after years of putting up with this shit.

My face has been rated at about 5, but people seem to think my body is a 6-7.

I think the bigger problems robots like me have is not really the "looks" we just don't know how to talk with girls. :c

Once and for all, does lifting and building muscles help you get laid on its own merit? Like, aside from whatever confidence it might give you - will girls be more likely to just throw themselves at you if you're muscular? Even just a little bit more likely?

If they are into it.. lots of girls don't like muscle

I've been called hot and cute by lots of girls. Still a 25 year old virgin though so it didn't count for much :)

Attached: 1458187958707.jpg (601x508, 23K)

Yes
I got a 2

Attached: 1300904731001.jpg (645x773, 82K)