/britfeel/

Right on time edition
youtube.com/watch?v=M0quXl_od3g

Attached: brit-aug1.jpg (3877x2823, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJeWySiuq1I
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M
youtube.com/watch?v=mi4vHiLQ1d8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WhAuFz-so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fart nerd

only 37 days until autumn lads

Attached: 42345454545454Liw1w09yq7o1_500.jpg (500x684, 124K)

good song lad. plugging my speakers in.
having a dance.

>RIGHT ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!1

>no barry in the op image

Attached: 1488824677111.jpg (249x249, 20K)

Am I a bad person for only going to see my grandma because I'm broke and I know she'll give me some dosh

There's a gif of a noose at the top of this website and it just looked pretty tempting lads. Not felt this down in a while, just absolutely don't see the point in anything anymore. All I do is work (everyone there I've come across thinks I'm a weirdo) and sit in my flat on my computer.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJeWySiuq1I

Na not really.
I am sort of waiting for my grandfather to die. I'll get 10k. It will really help my life a lot.

Someone post a pictures of ebin, i want to make an edit.

Lad what will you do when autumn is finally here? Also might be here a bit sooner than you think.

someone just drove past my house blaring this

please be considerate of the quality of songs you decide to share with the public

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

Found a funny looking lad on Google image search and was going to send it to you but I'm trying not to be a bully.

I am interested in ninjas but now there is a streamer called ninja so that's annoying when I try to search for ninjas and I get his goofy face instead

Q: Mr Bond, we have the latest development from our laboratory. Its a special card which will allow you to deflect accusations, get you out of most any danger or trouble and advance your double O status. Its not a laser or explosive card, nor a credit card....its a race card.

#shadilay my brother you still it to the liberals
fellow gamers join me and rise up we'll make sure that only straight white men get cast in movies as God intended #praisethelord

I'm confused lads, is Lenlad dad? Or is Lenners a different person

Not playing the labour party version
youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M

try searching for shinobi then lad, japs don't even really use the term 'ninja' themselves

Oreo, dairy milk, galaxy caramel, galaxy chocolate

Which mcflurry should I get?

its ok, i have found it.

Attached: 1519135488572.jpg (563x718, 60K)

ninja -youtube -twitch

Galaxy caramel

Could you ask for a mix lad? Go for Oreo/Caramel like a mad cunt

>galaxy chocolate
>Oreo

A scene from the next Bond movie "Goldentooth"

Q: 007?

007: wha gwan bredda?

Q: M wants you to turn in your gold plated UZI. You'll be using this Walther instead. And 007? Try not to hold it sideways like a twat.

007: youre taking the piss rude boy ya get me init!

Q: Oh, and your Aston Martin DB12-50 Cent edition is ready

007: Yeahhhhhh, now THAS whaddam TAWKIN bout!!

this is hilarious in retrospect to Blair's time as PM

They are going to laugh at you.
>SMELLY MCBUTT NUGGET!!!
>AHAHAH IT'S HIM GUYS
>he doesnt even eat all his chicken nuggets!
>he stinks like fucking fossilized shit

I wish I knew what I was saying to the qt in my dream to make her laugh so much. I even had the courage to plan to ask her out when I saw her next

Attached: 0E92BE68-D39A-4D0A-BBA2-564DD761D973.jpg (526x701, 96K)

>hispanic band doing a cover
>really good musically
>completely butcher the singing because of the accent

yuk

POTATO LOD

Attached: ebins.png (500x500, 263K)

was it hispanic at the disco lad?

youtube.com/watch?v=mi4vHiLQ1d8

Caramel every time all the way

>people are actually "in love" with 2d cartoons

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHNONONONONONONO

Attached: dcGaz0U1ru.png (909x860, 867K)

Haha perfect lad now this is epic
You should write a script that would show the triggered libtards libshits liberals. We're never triggered by anything especially not movie castings like they are
rise up and take back what is ours they make take our tendies but they'll never take our virginity #resist #shadilay #itsnotgayifthepenisisfeminine

Galaxy caramel, never had it in a mcflurry though

I just use the machine

The front staff girl just came up to me while I was sat and asked if she wanted her to take my tray

Ok now this is seething

Did you get a good glimpse of her BBB

Are russians the white niggers?
>live near russian neighborhood
>constant loud russian country music
>aggressive russian meatheads hanging around in my street
>russian chavs (gopniks) doing nothing but sitting on the bench and drinking playing chess
i dont even feel at home in my fucking city

Take your tray because they want you to leave. It's a pretty obvious social cue.

Yes I am seething I am seething that they'd dare cast James bond as anything other than a white man as god intended. Are you not seething? I bet you're a shitlib libshit
get #redpilled and join us lad rise up we have nothing to lose but our chains
now how about a shift blowey lad come on whip it out

damn this kid mad

i know, they also named their manifesto THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER

I think Idris Elba must have got the James Bond role, lad. I've just seen him swinging on an Aston Martin tyre

Yes I AM VERY MAD as I said I am MAD that they CAST James Bond INTERNATIONAL MAN OF WHITE MYSTERY as a black
it's not what God would want, it's a travesty and it's the worst thing that could have happened right now
Do you not remember me always talking about how much I love James Bond? I literally can't shut up about it, I'm always talking about it. It's not something I'm only bringing up now to make a point
I love JAMES BOND and THEY RUINED IT and I AM VERY UPSET because it hurts my feelings
now are you going to resist and rise up like a true gamer or are you going to roll over and take it like a liberal? #resist

Really struggling to understand what the message is here.

>remembering that time he wanted to work in McDonald's and pussied out

PBSP you really are a spastic. Why do you come here if everything offends you (and you're quite clearly VERY offended)

get comfy and go autumn camping

Attached: tumblr_ntuwe59fqb1u7b31go1_540.jpg (540x540, 63K)

voluntary neet euthanasia now

New Bond Movie

BlackFinger.

did your dad bully you today or something lol you are mad

>am so ironic xdxdxd i'm cringe

It's simple
Stop drinking the tapwater
I am very offended yes and I won't stop being offended until every role, man and woman, is taken by a WHITE ACTOR as god intended #praisethelord hallelujah amen pbuh
Top kek my fellow 'pede I'll add this one to the screenshots I've been taking of this epic thread

Would you britfeelers?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WhAuFz-so

Scene from the new black James Bond...

"Great !.... Now I can finally start going after the bad guy, after spending the entire first hour of the film doing nothing but complaining about him being racist."

No but we played cave explorer again
I don't get it
Shadilay my brother #resist the cringe and join me in rising up against irony we only post serious posts on this serious board

>ordered the mcflurry but I saw the worker drop a load a mcflurry spoon on the flithy floor and put it back to use

Shan't be having that. He had tattoos too.

i've porked worse fatties so ok

How has mike adriano eaten 10s of buttholes and not gotten ill yet?

yes without even thinking about it

we jaymes bond now

Where did you get this copy of the script my /b/rother? Send it too me and together we will take the fight back to them #riseup
they have underestimated how dedicated us gamers can be I tell you that now

why r u mad tho

go complain lad that's disgusting

>went to the first clothes shop
>didn't have any shoes I fancied nor the jeans I wanted, must be changing their line up
>try and salvage it by going to another shop rather than going home
>find two pairs I like and get a hoodie too in plum because I wanted one for a while
>go to the only male cashier because I find females more intimidating
>lady suggests I go to the basket checkout since its empty
>end up getting served by a lady but it was good and left me feeling good
>felt so great I went back to the first shop and found some clothes I liked and bought them
>served by another female and the transaction again felt natural
>went home feeling great about myself

I did it. Didn't think I would when I woke up today. Two pairs of shoes, one hoodie, three t shirts, one jumper and some socks. I think I've eliminated my fear of cashiers now. Going to use them most of the time I think

Also bought some couscous so I can make it with a kettle like an user suggested earlier and some cooked frozen chicken I can defrost and eat. Been a good day overall. Really love shopping

Attached: Orihime2.gif (500x270, 725K)

Get the suck only

some lads are really going to look a pillock when henry cavill is cast as bond

"Now pay attention Black 007. This may look like an ordinary card, but it actually has some very special powers.

It's called the Race Card."

I'm MAD because THE GLOBALISTS have done it again and now we have to sit through a movie with BLACK PERSON IN IT
do you find that acceptable because I don't, movies are a safe space for us white gamers #riseup

go post on your blog, we dont give a shit

You already did this one but I love it it's perfect
You're really going to change hearts and minds today /b/rother keep fighting the good fight #shadilay
Have you ever seen Naruto?

The /saints/ of britfeel

Simple as.

Attached: 20180814_173326.jpg (524x670, 190K)

Sounds like the fat rugby girls that went my uni.
Dunno why it's a nation wide thing.
She's not a sex addict if she is waiting 2 weeks or even 2 months.

When will a white man play ba baracus. lad?

This man needs to be bond

Attached: spl1623094_001.jpg (3049x4065, 964K)

spacker gang, whats your obession with retards about?

"I'm sorry Black 007, but we don't have any work for you at the moment.

All the current assignments involve swimming."

Hopefully soon /b/rother I have a dream where all roles are white, all the time. It's in the bible #pbuh

>mfw realise this isn't a sketch
>mfw throughout the entire video

what a fat slag cunt. If I have to settle for a monster like this then I'll never lose my virginity. Reminds me of this hideous girl who would never stop talking from my school. Got told she resembled Predator unmasked by some lad and kept quiet thereafter

Attached: GHAtkKE.jpg (366x327, 12K)

what are summers like in the newcastle area, will i sweat to death like in the south?

I'm all for a black 007...

As long as they cast Christian Bale as Kunta Kinte in the next Roots remake

Why are do you feel so entitled to everything?

Ms.Gibabanana

Attached: hecute.jpg (657x527, 49K)

they are our saints you're talking shit about lad, watch yourself.

new shaft coming through, sup niggaz

Attached: sCJRv4hmKwDl.jpg (594x396, 39K)

Because the bible says so
All white
All the time
No compromise
I will not rest until all gamers have rose up and white men play every role in every film

PBSP is such a spacker. He donated a tenner to sargon and got DManonce a shoutout

#NonceNest

Why not create black characters instead of expecting to be shoehorned into everything?

>oddjob
nojob

I want to see Michael Cera play Shaft

"Now pay attention Black 007. This may look like a ordinary pen, but it's actually a . . .

Wait, where did my pen go?"

Holy fuck why are you blogging this here instead of your BLOG you lying, boring stain.

>See cute transgirl on Tinder
>Add her on snapchat
>snap her
>opened hours ago, no reply

RIP.

Attached: 1503944360830.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Why did ginger pubes do the trans thing

Attached: 1531165242164.jpg (960x720, 80K)

No I don't want your quints.

He just wanted his brother to love him.

>Tilde goes out
>Noncenest posting stops
>Tilde comes back
>It starts again

TOO LATE LID YOU GOTTEM

Attached: check.jpg (300x340, 37K)