Is mewing legit

is mewing legit

Attached: 2f51eeccc5ae2808fc8b25a776df7e2c.png (791x543, 983K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/2c9b/c69be572d0b34d44a2615a012937177db909.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats just losing weight

Plastic surgery is.
You are not going to change the way your face has grown by pushing your tongue to the roof of your mouth if you are already an adult.
If mewing is legit I am pretty sure it would only work for kids who are still growing.

the chin seems a lot more forward

No it's not. the outline of the front of the face is exactly the same. Only difference is lack of a double-chin and visible jawline in the first pic, which could easily be attributed to being too fat.

>t. blind

Attached: dajwdaw.png (750x472, 745K)

He could just be pushing his jaw to pose for the picture.

Attached: 1524950231673.png (791x543, 632K)

meant to reply to

Wolff's Law

That's sephon from lookism, he got a genioplasty (chin surgery).

thats a minor difference, you cant expect him to have the exact same posture and everything when there are months between the pictures
also with the 2nd he probably tried to make himself look as best as possible

thank you

sshhhh we're trying to troll the retards

>lookism fag calling others retard
OH NO OH NO

Also got cheek augmentation? I will do fat injection in the under eye for sure in the near future but I'm thinking about doing cheekbones augmentation as well at the same time.

what is body fat

It definitely looks bigger to me on the second picture. I may be wrong but there's a fair chance he actually did cheekbones augmentation as well.

I think this procedure is awesome. It's steatlhy yet improve someone's look so much.

Attached: cheek-augmentation-05-thumbs.jpg (430x300, 34K)

Mewed pretty hard past 3 months and honestly think I'm getting some results

Attached: a.gif (422x543, 152K)

Incel in Pic 1
Faggot in 2

mewing is cope
it's like thinking maintaining proper posture will give broad shoulders and make you taller

Attached: 3w8z54i81bd11.jpg (666x630, 48K)

imagine having maxofacial surgery or whatever this is called and then having kids?
do you just not have kids unless you have enough money saved to get them the same surgery?
do you lie and tell them looks aren't important and that it's all about self esteem like a hypocrite?

Just teach 'em how to mew, chew, and feed them a good diet so they won't need any maxofacial surgery.

Attached: 1528734006502.jpg (520x2134, 572K)

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

Mewing only works for children and younger teenagers. Every result I have seen is shoddy and no picture is the same. That, or it's pretty obvious photoshop. Plastic surgery is the only way to truly change your appearance.
Go on Nosey's profile and look at his more recent photos. His jaw isn't anywhere close to that and that routine of his would give you TMJ. Sorry but it's shooped.
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/2c9b/c69be572d0b34d44a2615a012937177db909.pdf

>Mewing isn't legit

Attached: 2018-08-31_13.32.56.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

God i wish that were me

Attached: w6x39g7icdfy.jpg (654x639, 42K)

The second pic he's grown out his facial hair. It's jawline 101

I don't know, but I don't believe it. Seems like an easy way to troll incels.

not even memeing but i think you are an eyecell

What's the idea behind mewing?
I thought it was to lift the place where your tongue lays, not strengthen your jaw

Is this suppose to prove your faggot mewing theory? Different lighting, different angles, different facial hair, a couple of years older.

you're all fucking morons
this is a guy on lookism who lives his entire life by jutting his jaw out
he didnt mew
(i believe in mewing)
but this guy just juts his jaw out 24/7 theres a whole thread he made

puberty is tho

It is, especially if you're a child.
DO NOT FALL FOR THE PLASTIC SURGERY JEW

Also OP's pic is a fraud.

i had an under bite and got jaw surgery to fix it. My bite is perfect and I get a lot more attention from females

It’s just proper oral posturing. It worked for me

Really like my jawline and not insecure about it all now desu. Try it out lads

idk if mewing will fix your jawline if youre over 8 but it has done 2 things for me.
1. I look better just because my posture is better.
2. I dont snore any more (or so Im told)
Number 1 is enough reason to mew. Even if everything else is bullshit work with what youve got and fix your posture. It costs nothing and is easy to do.

It has definitely improved my face a bit, tothe point where my parents and some friends I havent seen for ~6 month commented on it.
I also went from 15% to around 12% so that might have also contributed.
Also made it a lot easier to breathe through nose, simply feels like I have more air volume.
t.22yr old

How does mewing affect posture?

literally, all it is is posture

It's oral posture. Why would it change how you hold your back, shoulders etc

it pushes your head back in the natural position.
When you walk you should have abs tensed to keep you from falling backwards

I have my tongue pressed against the roof of my mouth nearly all day anyway and I'm chinlet/jawlet.

In fact I thought that was the reason I was a jawlet, I had it down as a bad habit, I only head about mewing a few days ago.

I'm not convinced lads.

Attached: 1535136451933.png (478x483, 171K)

The biggest bullshit about Mewing i seen is how the culture leader mentions people with great jawlines naturally mew.
Like hell they do that forced sucking grin to make all of the tongue length rise. Maybe they raise the tip but that's it.

well, firstly, i meant oral posture but also is right. You should hold your head better if youre mewing properly

>forced sucking grin
I think youre mewing wrong mate

Aren't you supposed to make a wide grin and swallow so that the behind parts of the tongue rise too?

Your tongue may be in the roof of your mouth but if your teeth and lips aren't together then it's all for naught.

the man himself doesnt seem to smile that much.
Just press your tongue onto the roof of your mouth and swallow. If you so it right then your tongue just sticks to the top with zero effort.
Your face isnt even supposed to move much at all when you swallow if you swallow properly.

Attached: Mike Mew case 1.jpg (600x800, 36K)

Every single person I see with a great face has good oral posture, those that don't have bad posture. You see this everywhere.

>people with great jawlines naturally mew
we do.
I read up on this and realized you fags are just trying to do what my face/mouth does naturally when my nasal airways are clear (which they always are, apart from being sick)

Shame about that eye area and hairline. Did his father forced him to do proper oral posture when he was a kid?

wot. That was just a cue so you could see if you can do the motion properly. If you can do that smile AND swallow without moving muscles in the face you are doing it properly. Once you learn how to do that you dont have to smile while doing it.

I started mewing in March, now my left eye started drooping prob due to jaw teeth not alligning properly. Forever fucked now. Know what you start.

>tongue at roof of mouth, lips sealed, teeth touching since childhood
>major chinlet and jawlet with an overbite, lower third looks like that of a teenage girl
Hmmm

why do we have to do this... why do we have to surgically fix our chin, did society degrade so much in such a short time...

Attached: NO2.jpg (533x534, 12K)

degrade from what? when was it ever better?
and you dont have to, unless you are really deformed

what you start.
ping prob due to jaw teeth not alligning properly. Forever fucked now. Know what you start.
what you started mewing in March, now my left eye start.
ping properly. F

glitch in the matrix

Did you actively push your tongue against the palate or just held it there at rest?

I doubt that picture is legit. Mewing is a meme I’m pretty sure

Attached: 873EBBFE-0B38-4814-8397-4AAABB096981.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

Overbite?

Wut

Looked up mewing cus didn't know what it was.

Do people actually NOT naturally have their tongue rest on the roof of their mouth? It takes effort for me to rest it anywhere else

theyre called mouthbreathers user

what the actual fuck happened here

most people dont have it there
and no, not all people who dont mew are mouthbreathers, very few people are actually active mouthbreathers

pushed, worked up to about 1 hour a day, at first I would get tired in 5min. just like weightlifting you get used to it.
When I kept at it for long I would feel that feeling you get when you've been wearing sunglasses for long and you take them off, suddenly there's a loss of pressure on your nose. I would feel something very similar to that.
Also chewing falim gum and doing that thing where you roll the gum into a big ball and then flatten it against the roof of your mouth.
My tongue is definitely bigger, but somehow I have more space on the roof than when I started.
My dentist even said my palette got wider.

Yeah I do all that too.

Either mewing doesn't work for me, I'm doing it wrong, or I would naturally have a sunken jaw and mewing is the only thing that stopped me looking like a no chinned goblin.

I understand where to put my tongue but what about my teeth? Can someone draw it please.
Naturally, I think I have an overbite as my bottom teeth only just touch the top of my top teeth (where they start to flatgen) should they be lower and more forward?

Is overbite the same as prognathism?

If you think for a second that mewing is not legit then you're literally retarded

Attached: ttt (2).webm (267x478, 2.21M)

Attached: mewordie.webm (384x450, 1.02M)

based

Attached: tongue2.gif (406x243, 1.25M)

Holy shit, it's not a meme

does anyone have any infographics or picures? where in the roof am i suppose to touch the tongue?

Attached: f.jpg (487x444, 23K)

Attached: etc.jpg (625x428, 26K)

how the hell the palate just "floats" in ur head gtfo with this meme shit

w-why did no one bothered explain this to me when I was just a little kid? I...I could've become a chad lads

Attached: 1445695409441.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Are they croaking?

Attached: 1419607245262.jpg (396x400, 67K)

I'm mewing as we speak

Attached: 3f3.jpg (452x659, 39K)

thanks bros :)

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

this, feelsgod lads

Attached: 1478278597728.jpg (701x870, 76K)

wat? are you actually this retarded? this is side view in the middle of the skull.

you can't be this retarded lmao

Attached: 1531762142927.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Check the ear angle and nose. He's tilting his head on the right picture.

Femanon here, can I look like the right girl if I start mewing? Currently I'm more like the left one and I don't have any bones in my face

Attached: 1.jpg (958x598, 203K)

wish that was me lads

Reminder: mewing isn't some new thing that one guy invented, it's just healthy oral posture that normal human beings always keep without knowing who Mike Mew is.

If you knew what you were talking about you'd know that the guy in OP's pic did NOT have an underdeveloped jaw ( which does indeed need surgery to fix properly ) but simply had an overbite that pushed his jaw back.

You're a retard

basically this

Attached: 4.jpg (800x1204, 174K)

Stop mouthbreathing and lose fat

oh almost forgot: fix your malocclusion

wow, her maxilla is so beautiful

Attached: micmic.png (604x516, 77K)

Why does my mouth flood with saliva when i do this bros? I keep having to swallow