Tfw no weed

>tfw no weed
>tfw no money to buy weed

Shitposting on Jow Forums and watching Netflix just ain't the same without it bros

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>tfw have weed
I'll get high and watch Netflix for ya 2nite, bud

>Tfw live in Vancouver BC Canada where it’s legal and just need to walk 5 mins to a dispensary and buy it

Attached: 43B5BE39-CE14-492F-AE62-B91CC1240BA9.jpg (2000x3000, 2.12M)

What an awful face

>tfw stopped enjoying it after finishing high school and have more money to buy stuff that really matters

Stop smoking now, in a few years you'll look back and realize how much money you wasted

What if i enjoy it and its the only thing i can get happiness from other than lifting.

DUDE WEED LMAO

this
also it turns you into a fag

try finding a new hobby you like

Tfw muscle pain and I only have kratom and no weed.
based

>can't get weed anymore because all the DNMs are gone

Guess I just have to wait for them to legalize it

Attached: 1319111357767.jpg (300x300, 61K)

Grow it in your garden

CGMC is open it's weed only.

t. Just purchased an ounce and some edibles today.

all the cool people i know and respect smoke weed.
All the losers that tell me to quit are faggots that wear new balance shoes with shitty haircuts

What if i tell you. You can buy more weed if you get a job.

fuck wagecucking

weed is pointless if you are working on your career. don't let a plant hold you back in life

No money no weed :^)

Imma roll a blunt in your honor tonight, brokefag. You'll have bud again soon.

There's this crazy thing, it's called addiction. I know is totes not addictive, but you just described it perfectly.

604 here too, for the people in valley Abbotsford has dispensaries as well

>by 10 tabs of LSD
>microdose for months
Better for the mind than weed long term.

Netflix is horribly overt buzzfeed cancer

Bro I wear NB's, get my gf to cut my hair and still toke up. They provide the best support for my wide foot and people always say they are dad shoes but I reckon thats cool because it makes me seem like I got my shit together.

Attached: 1532811337048.png (738x854, 383K)

I recommend growing. in a little 3 foot by 3 foot tent I produced about a pound so far this year. costs about $25 a month in nutrients/soil/electricity

>Microdose for months.
>Best everything-enhancing drug ever.
>If I was happy, I was elated. Sad, I was depressed. etc.
>I got so much work done on it.
>Decide to take half a tab to see what it's like 'going over the edge'
>Have the worst experience of my life when my body felt like it was dissolving. My hands would get lost in my pockets because it felt like they stopped existing once they entered there.
>Can't micro-dose since then as I always end up in a state of panic and start to feel the weird hand sensation again.
Why.

Attached: WhatLsdIsLike.gif (512x512, 1.89M)

Is it bad if I occasionally use it as a sleep aid when I have insomnia?

>Can't sleep
>Take a good hit
>Roll back into bed
>Fall asleep

I don't smoke during the day, I don't smoke at night for fun either. It's strictly a drug to help me fall asleep.

Dreams are fucking insane though.

faggot

kys

i'm high right now but this one bowl here is all the weed i got

>tfw wanna jerk but nofap

>start to feel the weird hand sensation again
user everything is basically atoms/energy and your brain processes all the information from the senses to make things seem like they're "real."
Drugs change how the brain processes sensations so it alters your reality and you freak out bc you've gotten used to the regular brain processes your whole life.

what is the actual science on smoking and VO2 capacity?

I don't smoke much (only weed, no cigs). I've recently moved to colorado for triathlete training. I've met a few pros who smoke and amongst the younger crowd a lot of them are strictly straight edge. I recently smoked before a 50 mile ride and had one of my strongest rides ever. I tried again a week later while swimming and same thing. Both times I used a one-hitter and just took a couple of hits. I sometimes have mild-athlete induced asthma after working out for several hours and my lungs were the clearest they've ever been. Plus it was an indica strain so it was much easier to ignore muscle fatigue while pushing my limits. Everyone i ask is pretty anti-weed or pro-weed so it's hard to get an unbiased answer on its effects on training

I dont think im addicted ive gone months without im just bored and kinda sad. Idk maybe i am but its not hurting anyone so i think im okay.

Attached: 1512486973747.jpg (800x638, 53K)

Attached: 746c2be92bba24fe0894d46a9a575c2fda2e18b52fbe79ea4a30a066b27c58d9.jpg (570x630, 187K)

I'm not sure, I've never smoked cigs or weed heavily. Although I do know guys who are athletes and only take edibles for that reason. I imagine a bong would be preferred over joint, etc as well.
I think it only becomes a big problem for your lungs if you're sucking down an equivalent of a couple packs of cigs a day.

got some ice cream cake and do si dos
probably gonna quit soon, shit's getting old

Coquitlam reporting in

Pick up meditation and focus on your breath when you get that feeling.

>tfw life in the Netherlands
Shit's nice.

Weed fucks with the effectiveness of your sleep/REM, so it’s a give and take. Sacrifices like 2 hours of sleep for actually getting to sleep.