Why is the standard so low?

Why is the standard so low?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 23.52.49.png (628x571, 343K)

Your standard is skewed by roid monkeys

Checked and wasted

based and redpilled

Attached: AEsm9hw.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

lmao fuck off back to Jow Forums fatty

im finally ripped (according to normie standards)

Attached: 215643545645.png (2894x2300, 162K)

It's pr.
Like how they post the normal 4/10 model or actress who got to where they are through neopotism or being a good fuck and proclaim them as the hottest shit ever.

checked

You'd be absolutely 100% surprised how bad you look in outdoor natural lighting without the poses you make in the mirror

Only because most of my body has literally never seen the sun.

>low bodyfat = steroid use

Wasted quints

This. Think about what everyone does. Get a pump and flexing in front of a camera for 10 minutes looking for that perfect pose and perfect lighting. Then take a million pictures and cherrypick the best ones and add instagram filters. And since all the fitness industry/hobbyist people do and compare themselves to each other by this metric, they totally forget what it looks like in a candid shot in outdoor natural lighting unpumped and unflexed.

And of course there's also the matter of normal standards vs the standards of people dedicated to a particular hobby. This is a universal thing. It's no different than how normalfags will think dark souls is the hardest game ever, and meanwhile everyone on /v/ can beat it with one hand tied behind their back.

Always keep this in mind and don't develop body dysmorphia, brehs

Checked

Shut up, Orlando. You’re fat and you know it.

And that's why you look like shit.

i think i look better in natural lighting, so long as the suns out and its not overcast or something

Quints are right

hey lo0ok a full house

I'm not surprised. I look worse than that at the beach, especially in the middle of vacationing.

Y’all are missing the big picture.

They post headlines like this to test the greater male populace.
>post 5/10 body
>say he’s super ripped
>betas will see this and aspire for mediocrity
>meanwhile Chad is ACTUALLY ripped and fucking all the women
It’s a big test to weed out the lesser males even more from the sexual marketplace.

Check’d n’ pill’d

Have you seen the average western male?

Quints of truth. Hell I only ever seen 4 people benchpress 2 plates while fit told 1/2/3/4 is something like the norm.

I always thought 1/2/3/4 was a goal to aspire to, as a benchmark to know that you were making it.

1/2/3/4 is “average strong”, but of course no one in Jow Forums wants to admit they’re below average. Still though, sounds like you need a new gym.

It is, especially if you start from skinny-dyel.

I guess that's kinda like asking why you cropped the photo to hide whatever bullshit site you ripped that from.

It's 2018 faggot and this game is getting old. Study after study has been produced showing that a man's status affects the moisture level of a woman's panties. That's why old dudes are crushing girls half their own age. Women are also sheep so, if enough of them decide dad-bod is ripped, it becomes so and all the little whores trot along.

Stop worrying about what women think or feel or want. Honestly. Be a respectable man. Surround yourself with respectable and ambitious men, and take their esteem seriously.

It's better than 99% of all men will ever do, and strong enough for most team sports (excluding a few power sports like rugby or gridiron) at a collegiate or even professional level, and strong enough for most individual sports outside of grappling-based and throwing events.

Someone with 15% bodyfat and 1/2/3/4 will look better naked 99% of men and will look pretty damn good in well-fitted clothes, too.

The average man is in terrible shape that’s why. Besides, while bloom isn’t ripped he still looks pretty good

>1/2/3/4 is “average strong”,

I've been on lifting for ~18 months now. I can't do a 1 pl8 OHP, but I can do 2/3/4 for 3 reps. 1/2/3/4 is no where near "average strong".

The "big" and "aethestic" guys at the gym, who are by far not DYELs will do 2pl8 squats and 3 pl8 deadlifts, and they are enthusiasts. 95% of the other "big guys" in the gym are doing brosplits. Most "big guys" could probably do 2pl8 bench, but most are doing high volume 1 pl8 benches.

Even the guys who roid aren't doing 1/2/3/4. I've never seen a guy who I thought was roiding even touch the OHP rack

It's the media brainwash, must also remember the average american

its absolutely average strong I managed to hit 1/1/3/4 in less than a year the only thing I got left is bench

Czeched

It also depends on what you yourself weigh

If you weigh 150-160 lbs at an average height, then absolutely 1/2/3/4 is strong. But if you weight 200-230lbs at the same height, it's probably a lot more normal

Also depends on WHERE you go to the gym - if you go to a powerlifting gym, most people will 1/2/3/4 or at least be close
I have been to a variety of commercial gyms on a consistent basis for years and have seen someone DL 4 plate for reps only once in that whole time. A 2 plate bench is more common, but it's usually only one or two guys who can do it

Fpbp truth, normies don’t care about abs, they care about personality, money, and health.

>why is the standard so low
I dont know but I absolutely love it. I am pathetically DYEL by Jow Forums standards but at uni I'm getting so much attention for only lifting a year. Thank you lord Rippetoe, I have girls complimenting my ass and asking me to lift them up and feel my muscles. God damn life is good brahs
>average strength
If you are successfully doing 4/3/2/1 you are literally in the top percentile of strength for human beings

weird. 1pl8 OHP was the first one i hit, followed by bench and I'm almost there on deadlift. Not even close to a 3pl8 squat.

He's in great shape for a 41 year old man. He also isn't going to die in ten years like whatever aging roid monkey you're about to post to counter my previous sentence.

same.

1 plate ohp was easiest, kinda a joke. 2 plate bench was the same, 4 plate deadlift after that. hit all those under a year and 3 plate squat.

1/2/3/4 is a joke, if your actually lifting and know what your doing. its only strong if your 140lbs.

doing 2/3/4/5 for 5 is average strength if you've been lifting for a while and you know what your doing

t this means I have made it can't be wtf I do now bros

>1/2/3/4 is average
Objectively wrong. Get out of your basement gym.

Absolutely based.

based

I found 4pl8 deads much easier to reach than 2pl8 bench desu.

This. Sunlight is awful for aesthetics.

>weird. 1pl8 OHP was the first one i hit
I think it's cause some people have to worry about rotator cuff issues more than others. I can't ohp well but i can do lateral raises pretty heavy. Maybe I'm just a coward.

Attached: 1488994431986.jpg (523x468, 85K)

Post body

You have shitty gym
I train bunch of 15-16 year olds putting up 1/2/3/4 for reps
Most bros can bench 2 pl8 for 10
Every lazy powerlifter can put up 5pl8 for reps or more
I was at 1/2/3/4 after 6 months for 1 ,another six for 5 ,another year for 15,another year for 20
You are weak

Feels good knowing i'd be the 5th if I went to your gym.

For these sites and women who read them "ripped" or "hot body" is code for "attractive". Literally could not matter less outside of obesity. Women probably think Leo's body is hot.

>2/3/4/5 for 5 is average strenght

Are you retarded? It's extremely rare to find people able to do that in real life that aren't fat "powerlifter" bloatlords, and even then not all of them can.

> low standards

LMBO you think you can compete with Orlando fucking Bloom? haha holy shit you are the one with skewed standards! His body is top 10% for his agegroup, but more importantly he has TOP TIER STATUS, he has face, he has wealth, and he has played roles in movies that make women wet. Stop obsessing over men's bodies and see the bigger picture

quints of truth

OP status: BLOWN THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Attached: 1534966929188.jpg (529x602, 59K)

Go Back fat larper

>Thinks natural sunlight isn't best light
Lol, maybe if you're white I guess. And even then, white without a tan.