CENSORSHIP HAPPENING ON Jow Forums RIGHT NOW

A thread was made asking about Feds and Jow Forums, and it was instantly deleted.
Another thread was made to get an explanation, it was archived and moved.

"Anonymous and Jow Forums are elements of controlled opposition being used by the CIA, DOJ and State Dept. Guy asks a question and gets censored immediately. No freedom of speech. No questions that aren't approved. he use of Fascism and Nazis memorabilia has only straightened movements against the white race by allowing the media frenzy around white nationalists to flourish and be substantiated while people think their worst fears are realized."

Attached: 4L_iUIHYdYD.jpg (799x799, 97K)

If it was deleted then it wouldn't be archived.

That explains why i always hit red lights and there is always a little granny going 20 in a 45. Fucking CIA plants I knew it

did you not even put the happening meme? low life plebbitor

Attached: 1523306763944.png (600x600, 333K)

>Jow Forums is a safe space for free speech
How new are you? Nothing on the internet can be considered free speech.

Want to be censorfree?
Try Millchan on the Zeronet.

Attached: Millchan - ZeroNet - 127.0.0.1 colon 43110 slash 1ADQAHsqsie5PBeQhQgjcKmUu3qdPFg6aA.png (1350x699, 74K)

Yeah, when I first made this meme earlier today the thread was deleted, but you just gotta push it to the limit. walk along the razor's edge but don't look down just keep your head or you'll be finished.

Attached: 1494369786777.png (1280x740, 1.08M)

>free speech is not reel XDdd
Sounds like a cia nigger to me

how to access?

You're paranoid as fuck, OP.

Attached: Dying Laughing.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Tor
Boiled frog

How can we know its not being censored?

All I know from one of the janitors is that moot used to pretty much have to meet with FBIniggers periodically. Didn't somebody find some kind of FBI "tracker" coming from here a couple of years ago? (I'm not so computer savvy.)

Anyway, fuck it. Let them snoop. We're winning.

You misunderstood me, free speech most certainly exists but it cannot exist within an area that actively censors it, every single website has limitations to speech including Jow Forums. It can only exist in solitude.
I'm not a CIA nigger

You say the same shit that would get you censored (not banned, censored) on Jow Forums, and you see if it's not. The alphabet soup monitoring this board is a thing, censoring it is another one.

Or the janitor is a troll who wants to feed the conspiracy theorists.

Unironically had a Truman Show moment last night while driving home.

At this point who cares. They are direct enemies and it's to be expected that your enemies will try to track your movements.

FBI run this board. FBI is ZOG-controlled.

The CIA doesn't exist.

Attached: 628734755.jpg (460x346, 18K)

>Guy asks a question and gets censored immediately.
maybe it was a stupid question, you should be asking how you can spy on the CIA and NSA

>All I know from one of the janitors is that moot used to pretty much have to meet with FBIniggers periodically.
and now he works for the CIA? (google)

movin up in the world

>The CIA doesn't exist.
no aliens are fake and the CIA is real

>Anonymous and Jow Forums are elements of controlled opposition being used by the CIA, DOJ and State Dept.
No shit Sherlock

Don't spoonfeed newfags on site mechanics user, just point and laugh

Shut your bitch mouth OP or we will send some of our cleaners to put you in the archives.

If leftists can get people into janitor and mod positions on Jow Forums, what makes you think the CIA/NSA/etc. couldn't? They surely have a standard operating procedure for infiltrating online communities of interest, probably even pre-emptively before actively subverting or censoring etc. I mean if I can become janni or mod if I really want and with all the notoriety this place has gained and the vast resources and manpower they have, why would you expect them NOT to do that?

You're a pretty funny guy user, i hope you stick around.

You son of bitch Oim Cee-AH-AI!

Attached: 1523004622106.jpg (744x833, 167K)

Jow Forums is full of feds, go to another chan to discuss that.

Lol