Grow up playing nothing but video games with friends

>Grow up playing nothing but video games with friends
>Most of us are neets
>Over the last year I gave up on gaming started to care about my appearance and go out more
>Ask my friends if they wanna go hang out or something
>They would rather play PUBG, Fortnite or some shit
>Sold PC so I don't really do anything with my friends of 15 years
>2-3 messages every month "get a new pc already"
Would you give up on friends of 15 years to grow up?
Makes me depressed as fuck to think about it but I have been happier giving up on childish shit.

Attached: tumblr_owdysjFkEP1vsss7oo1_250.png (184x184, 47K)

other people literally dont even exist so it doesnt matter

this

op sounds like a huge fag

Must be nice to think like that, I need people around me to keep myself happy though

Just play the games with them

>give up on friends
>get normal "friends" who'll leave you anyway
>become a bitter failed normie
That doesn't sound good, but you do you, nobody can stop you

Attached: 1522324783414.png (215x283, 20K)

I gave up on video games sold everything I had.
I refuse to waste any more time on shit like that

You let your NEET tendencies get in the way of good friends and your life. You haven't grown up at all.

Get different friends

Seems kinda sad. All my friends are normos with hobbies and jobs but still play video games

Just go out but also play video games with your friends instead of trying to play grown up. There's no reason to stop doing either.

They are "friends" but fucking a cute druggy whore feels a lot better than playing battle royale games for 12 hours a day

Then get new friends. It'd be like having a group of friends whose main anchor point(hobby) was hunting and then you decide "you know what, I don't do that childish shit anymore that's a waste of time"

To be honest if you said that shit to me I wouldnt want to be your friend. Just do the right thing and fuck off.

Attached: 1505719519412.png (368x394, 293K)

literally this

They have fucked up sleep schedules from 2PM to 6AM so I really cant, also I throw it out there for us all to meet up but they would rather talk over discord and play video games.

>he literally chose hoes over bros
you should truly feel ashamed

Attached: 1517121530529.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Oh, you already ARE a failed normie
Turning down people you've been friends with for 15 years for some roastie is the worst thing i could imagine

Attached: 1520792949927.png (500x385, 91K)

You realize most of the people on this site are the same as your current set of friends right now, right? Video games all day, no ambitions, no prospects?

Here's a real life red pill: a "friend" is just someone that you spend a lot of time with participating in a shared activity. If that activity is video games, then those are your friends. If that's bowling, those are your friends. The idea of a group of friends with nothing in common is a pure Hollywood Jewish fiction.

You don't have to renounce them as your friends, this isn't high school. You should find people that have interests more in line with yours right now. If you want to play video games and shoot the shit with your old friends you can do that, but nobody's making you choose one life over the other except you

And maybe this guy.

Attached: 11918005_306850899439133_2134855784_n.jpg (480x480, 40K)

I remember my English teacher once telling/warning us:
>Maturity is the outgrowing of friends
Then he went on to explain that no matter who your friends are, you will be sort of 'neck and neck' during your school years, but afterwards some people will move on to other phases of life faster (marriage, kids, etc.) and some people will never leave adolescence (the people who still party at the club when they're 46). You may find yourself somewhere in between and your friends will outgrow YOU, and it will hurt. But the main thing is to enjoy the moment and where you are, not get too hung up over what the past was and what the future might hold and just live in the now.

>no ambitions
>no prospects
This is my main issue, I don't wanna be around people like this.
One of my friends was a girl who I had a relationship with and I left her a month ago.
Alcoholic, no future, daddy issues.
Now I'm seeing a cutie Asian chick who is going to university to become a nurse, which one would you wanna be around more?

This tbqh

>no future
thats where you come in buddy turn her into a loving mother

The junkie one, as the asian sounds like someone who would use words like "implemented" or "extravagant" in a conversation about her fucking shoes

Attached: 1519336158600.png (509x410, 152K)

Seriously OP. Try to meet new people, no reason to hang out with them clearly anymore.

The way you view your friends is pretty shitty.

>Turning down people you've been friends with for 15 years
I haven't turned anyone down, I ask them if they wanna hang out and go do some shit instead of playing video games for 12 hours a day.
Interesting way to put it
Don't think she would of been capable of that, also she was 4'11 so she might die giving birth or something

why do you think growing up means giving up your friends and hobbies to "go out more"?
I could only dream of having lifelong friends, everyone I knew is long gone because my parents kept fucking moving states every time I advanced a grade level in school.
you have a golden gift and an endless fountain of good times, yet you throw it all in the trash and take a big shit all over it.
fuck you

>thinks playing games is childish
Growing out of NEEThood is good, but games weren't the thing holding you back.

Well then you should just leave their circle, as you not only have people who care about you enough to ask when will you be able to play with them, but you manage to whine about it because you're so "mature" and you prefer "fucking cute druggy whores"

Attached: 1520791768913.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I still consider them friends, just not the kind of friends they used to be to me.
I just wanna be more productive with my free time instead of spending time on things I find pointless
You are right it was my laziness that was holding me back, but I do think video games kinda enable it a bit
I have left the circle but it kinda makes me sad seeing as I knew them for so long. and yes I do prefer cute girls instead of sitting on discord all night playing games

Based on this thread so far you should just leave your old friends alone, you're endangering them by exposing them to your massive faggotness and normalfag shit. You're already ruined so why ruin their lives aswell?

Attached: 1499444299416.jpg (560x510, 106K)

>kinda makes me sad seeing as I knew them for so long
It should, as you're an absolute beta male, and i'm speaking from the perspective of a dude who supposedly lost his v-card by being drunkenly raped by a landwhale
>ugh! what will the society think about me!
>p-please give me pussy!

Attached: 20180331_015830.jpg (209x300, 45K)

You're on the right path my friend.

Tell them to grow up or just begin getting new acquaintances and let them figure it out.

You disgust me.

Attached: 1494714303568.png (600x568, 300K)

Am I?
I just hope its not too late for me, I am in my mid 20s. I feel like ive lost a lot of time.

This

I'm in my 20's too and just got my stuff together. It's not too late, think that men really aren't expected to be anything until their 30's.

I didn't tell him to abandon them or to say it in a demeaning manner.

You are posting in a gay subreddit of a kabuki kamtchatka imageboard faggot, and you think you are hot shit.

You are a cynical asshole and nobody gives a fuck.

Attached: IMG_20180314_191334.jpg (300x319, 31K)

Didn't realize there were so many betas on bang keep doing what your doing OP its the right path

pst whole image faggot

Yeah same bro these betaKEKS should just leave our WEBSITE. These normies are ruining our dream. Make america great again! PRAISE KEKLORD

>thinking that everyone on /bang/ was mostly chads who post anime girls

this but ironically

i want america to leave you guys are fucking dipshits

fuck off poofer

Attached: IMG_20170514_031018.jpg (442x438, 48K)

>I didn't tell him to abandon them or to say it in a demeaning manner.
No you imply that he needs to get new acquaintances which is low key saying that he should abandon them in order to pursue the "right path".
What I think is wrong with what you said is "right path", isn't that subjective? What if those people(OP's friends) believe that they're following the "right path"? What is an actual right path?

The right path is happiness.
I said ive been happier doing what ive been doing, according to a majority of posters here I'm an asshole because I put MY happiness over someone else.

Attached: 1522745599174.jpg (496x334, 42K)

>The right path is happiness.
there is none

misery alone reigns

Attached: 47a.jpg (600x429, 42K)

Do wathever you want, I don't care.

Attached: 256963_24453_preview.jpg (900x900, 73K)

now this i don't like mr spain go back to the other pictures

pubg and fortnite are shit, never talk to these people again

Holy shit all of bant btfo with 1 post, OP you are on the road to alpha!
Congrats man you fucking made it

No, you idiot. The right path might be happiness to you and that's fine, i'm sure that's what most people want and even I want that to an extent but you're not being critized for that. You're being critized because you come here, making a post basically claiming to be better than your NEET friends and implying that you're way better off without them and calling them childish in the same process, oh, and low key bragging about fucking some drugged roasties.
You're a condescending faggot and you don't deserve anymore (You)'s from me after this reply.

Attached: 1501430528208.png (288x410, 66K)

Alright, I don’t wanna get all normalfag but if they’re legit frens then don’t trip

Attached: E6F5B306-98B5-48FA-9420-B58DDC94D015.jpg (1242x650, 170K)

Based

Just play video games with them in person dude

and redpilled?

you sound like a pretentious faggot that is trying to prove to others (and to your self) that you are something that you really aren't.

yeah sure, being a NEET is a waste of time, and it's good that you dropped doing nothing but playing video games, but that doesn't mean that these people are holding you back.

you can both play some video games in your free time, you can keep contact with those friends of yours, that seem to truly care for you, instead of playing the "I grew up" shit on them. You're being an asshole to people that don't deserve it, and, the worst part, you're being pretentious and a hypocrite.

Are you really happy with that Asian girl? Or are you dating her just because she's in uni trying to become a nurse? Could have it been better with that other girl and you just dumped her because "You grew up"? Are you really making those decisions for your self, or are you just following someone's shitty advice?

TL;DR Don't be a fucking asshole. These people probably don't fucking deserve you anyway. They may not have any ambitions for themselves but they don't hold you back either. It was your laziness and lack of ambition that has been holding you back all this time, and instead of confronting your self for the mistakes you made in the past, you're trying to throw the blame to a scapegoat, because you're a coward and can't take the blame your self.

So what are ya gonna do? Play irl games like tennis instead?

Actually I have been going to the gym recently playing basketball, boating and fishing has also been fun.

>4753135
>Greece
>namefag
>pleb spacing

Attached: 37860936-09ED-49BD-BB83-8B51B22983E6.jpg (300x168, 24K)