Jow Forums can I get a rundown on who "Q" is ? When did he start posting? Has he been right? Or is he just a shitposter

Jow Forums can I get a rundown on who "Q" is ? When did he start posting? Has he been right? Or is he just a shitposter

Attached: Q.png (278x181, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/intellipus/status/983843383692222467
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147872432/
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a LARP.

shitposter wanted by the FBI for leaking

Proof?

heard of cold reading? that's Q
so ofc boomers and retards on Jow Forums eat it up

uh oh

Attached: boomer raid.gif (350x196, 1.03M)

A faggot

/thread

He is in the bathroom

Missiles fired to Syria!!!!

mobile.twitter.com/intellipus/status/983843383692222467

Q, Spencer, and other ecelebs exists because:

People see what's happening and they want answers. Who is behind the migrant crisis? What is the "Deep State?" Who do we hold accountable for Globalism and European Genocide? The Intelligence Community, working against We the People, obfuscate real information by giving false answers via charismatic ecelebs, thus preventing anons from learning the Truth. And they do this by age groups:

>18-35 year olds
Richard Spencer/TRS/Alt-Right
>36-49
Alex Jones/Mike Cernovich/Alt-Lite
>50+
Qanon

(((They))) have grouped society making it easier to deceive the whole, all to prevent the People from discovering the Truth. They keep the masses confused and always on the verge of awakening but never quite reaching revelation. You're being distracted which allows our corrupt politicians the time required to further the Zionist agenda. But here is the Truth:

Israel is responsible for Globalism.
Israel is responsible for white genocide.
Israel and the Western Jewish Elite are the same.

WAKE UP!

Attached: Qanon predicted this.jpg (1200x831, 561K)

Hes a larper and only the most gullible nigger tier iq retards believe him. Hes been wrong a million times but hes always so cryptic that when something vaguely matches what he says everyone sees it as validation. Now fuck off with your shitty slide thread

Pic from today
Q = 17th letter of the alphabet
Q predicted this

Attached: IMG_EGGSIF_2757430659986408072.jpg (1844x1263, 373K)

Proof he's not?
It's like fortune teller gypsy.

its a marketing tool engineered by the Trump admin to keep his base pumped for midterms and beyond

>But here is the Truth:

Israel is responsible for Globalism.
Israel is responsible for white genocide.
Israel and the Western Jewish Elite are the same.

That's word for word what the alt right believes

Not true, fren.
The Alt-Right promotes the false belief that the liberal Western diaspora Jews are responsible while Israel a based ethno-States whites should learn from. Anti-Semitism is a clever trick to generates Zionism.

Attached: richard spencer white zionist 2.jpg (556x640, 97K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147872432/

literal Nostrafaggot who composes Mad Libs for boomers

I'm more willing to believe this than everyones claim that Q is with (((them))). The one thing that all Qtards have in common is they are all Trump Supporters. Q may in fact just be yet another psyop but I am inclined to believe its Trump admin's project.

This all started immediately after Las Vegas shooting, there were a lot of LARPs/Leaks (some may of actually been real at that time but I am certain the alphabets have already cleaned house. Q seemed more 'real' in the beginning, it almost feels like Q was passed off at some point, the Q we see now is not the first Q to post on Jow Forums

3 "Q"'s now, 1 is real, two are Mossad misinformation asshats obfuscating the information.

Attached: 12294857_884494498331104_2836041659880489758_n.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Said the jew posting from his shillbase, "OY JERUSALEM BELONGS TO ISRAEL"
Pack your shit and start rowing to Madagascar or ill GAS YOU

>both the diaspora Jews and Israel are responsible and should be held accountable

Attached: qanon group.jpg (926x842, 150K)

nobody gives a fuck about the alt-right meme anymore. The alt-right is controlled opposition, seriously give zero fucks about anything they say.

That looks more like an ogonek o than a q.

>while Israel a based ethno-States

If you can't see the strategy behind a public figure well aware of how hated he is, saying "Israel is the embodiment of what I want for the world", you're a brainlet

>anti-semitism is a clever trick

No, a clever trick would be leveraging the white right's tendency to question authority to keep it fervently disorganized

The media is already hailing its victory over the alt right, saying it's collapsing (because everyone thinks everyone else is a jew shill) and nobody wants to work together

Juat look at 8ch. Double/pol/ can't name a white nationalist it doesn't think is controppo.

You're brainfucked and you don't even know it.

You Jews brought US into WW2, work of the diaspora controlling the fucking media EVEN THEN.
Your defense of the diaspora jews just outs yourself as A JEW.
JUDEN
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

lol, love how he immediately pulled the shill card, without any sort of arguments. Fucking red flag to anyone who browses here regularly. hell that entire response was practically ad hominem, those kinds of responses can be recycled in different threads against different claims and never need to even touch the subject matter of who they are targeting. If the response contains no contextual relevance, its likely AI or pasta

>"Israel is the embodiment of what I want for the world"
Is it tho?

Attached: BASED JAPAN compressed.jpg (2000x1976, 1.25M)

>No, a clever trick would be
Anti-Semitism is a clever trick.

Attached: antisemitism meme.jpg (720x720, 83K)

>your defense of the diaspora Jews
where?

>MFW Q predicted this.

Attached: download (1).jpg (400x225, 7K)

Your strawman is irrelevant to his original claim
You ad hominems just outs you as artificial

i think Q's legit

took me a loooong time to be convinced but its gotten to the point if you think its an outright larp you are a literal retard.

weather or not it ends up going "according to plan" is another topic entirely

boomer larp. probably australian

jews gonna jew

Attached: jew tears.jpg (512x340, 39K)

people believe what they want to believe
and there's ample amount of autists who know that and take advantage of iy

Q is Brian Stelter.

Attached: Brian Stelter 158.jpg (410x250, 21K)

ISS SWAT Port
Al-Shabaab Extreme weather
Lightening spook words
Trump Compsec Elvis
Shots fired Gulf Cartel Stranded
Pandemic Mavricks
Federal Bureau
Blister agent Mace Fort Meade
Lacrosse CIA

Everyone look I can spout scary sounding nonsense and I understand what confirmation bias is. Am I an oracle?